Winter Wishes

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Winter Wishes

Postby Danaa » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:43 am

Update on my baby cousin who was supposed to have twins it seems like she isn't having twins after all,how what,why,i don't know details bcs she and her mom doesn't share with my family,they think we are not happy bcs of my situation,that is stupid!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby RockFaith » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:21 pm

Danaa: That's family for you. I'm sorry you are being left out in the dark just the same. Regardless I am very sorry for whatever she is going through because it all just sounds sad to me. :hugs:

I will write more later. I'm in a crump myself and am out of sorts. I tested with OPK today because I was curious. Top is smu hold, cold because it took me 3 hours to get tests, second one is from 3 hr hold with noon sample. I have had excessive wetness since about 6 dpo and my temp has been dropping a point each day. I am now 10dpo. Do my tests look like I'm getting ready to surge again? Or did I have a second O? My right ovary was bugging me yesterday and dully a few days before. I know the tests are NOT positive. I'm just curious of your thoughts, no hurry. I will be back later to do more personals. I hope everyone is doing ok!! Hugs till later

Me 39/DH 31
DD 6
Many sweet Angels in heaven
RockFaith
Friend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:51 pm

Faith have you tested with hpts? Sometimes if you are pregnant you can get a close to positive opk or if far enough along a real positive. Can you post your chart again for us? I thought the last time you posted it looked by your temps that you od.
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby RockFaith » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:00 pm

Momma: I've been doing wondfo and then one frer today both negative. Its just strange but then again some thing is wrong with my ovaries so my opks looking like they want to surge could be a good indication of cysts I'm thinking. I don't feel pregnant just weird from the P cream. Thank you for looking. This is starting to stress me out. I just want to know so I can breath out some tears of joy or sorrow then eat as much food as I can next week. :wink:
Me 39/DH 31
DD 6
RockFaith
Friend

Postby Danaa » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:30 pm

Faith sometimes before AF I get a very dark opk,it seems that women get an lh surge before AF.
Cysts doesn't give positive opks from what I know.
Ur about 10dpo?still early.Give it two more days if no positive hpt stop the progesterone cream and let AF come.Fx for you!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:33 pm

About my cousin,yeah she is a stupid silly girl who thinks she is mature enough for a kid but SHE IS NOT and she doesn't seem to listen who those that can help.
Oh well!Life goes on!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby RockFaith » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:42 am

Danaa: That is what I was thinking. I wanted to stop the progesterone today because temps went down to 97.58 this morning and have been doing a slow decline anyway. I am confident it was not a successful cycle and this morning is my last creaming!! I was so tired of applying that cream to different spots everyday.. :rofl: I need to schedule my husband an SA and go from there. I'm going on a serious break until I get some answers. I don't know how long it will take but after seeing a million new moms with their new babies yesterday EVERYWHERE I went.... :doh: I need to focus on some thing else or I'll go crazy. Thank you for sharing your insight on my opks though. And you are right life does go on :hugs:
Me 39/DH 31
DD 6
RockFaith
Friend

Postby RockFaith » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:49 am

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I'm going to tune out for a bit and just enjoy time with family and FOOD!! I will check in on occasion to see how ya'll are doing but for the most part please have a peaceful time and BABYDUST to you testers on here along with STICKYVIBES. :D HUGS
Me 39/DH 31
DD 6
RockFaith
Friend

Postby Danaa » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:42 am

Faith Im sorry,I know how hard it is,we are here for you!Hugs and happy thanksgiving!
Have you had any tests done?hsg?cd3 blood work?amh?how old are you ?if already talk about this I can't remember,sorry!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AndiA108 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:14 am

Faith - that's interesting about your OPKs no idea why you might be getting dark ones close to AF, I can only assume it's what Dana or Courtney mentioned.

AFM - Fly I need you on here for some clomid advice! I was getting fertile CM like right after AF I didn't mark it on my chart because I thought it was weird. Yesterday I took an OPK and set it on the sink, then forgot about it, lol oops! I went back much later and it was obviously dried but it looked positive? It wasn't darker than the control but just about. I never get a + OPK this early on CD 10. So today my temp jumped?! Did I O already on CD 10?? I'm wondering if it's from the 100mg dosage. Fly I wish you were here so you could tell me if this every happened to you??

I can't help but think O-ing this early isn't good. I doubt my egg would be "mature" enough.
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Wishfull » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:30 am

OMG...my temps aren't making me feel great about my body.
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/]http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/[/url]
Wishfull
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:14 am

Andi keep testing with opks that is all I can say,I have no idea how clomid works.
Wish if you remove that cd19 high i think FF will take away ur CH,to me ur chart looks anovulatory but then again I'm no expert.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:02 pm

Im at like cd 20 and just now getting close to a positive opk. So hoping i get one this evening or tomorrow.

Wish your temps do look annovulatory to me as well, but Im no expert either. When do you find out your "plan"?

Danaa I wish it were you pg instead of your cousin. Dec will be here in no time though.

Faith Im sorry you feel out this month. I really hope thats not the case but if so I hope you enjoy your break and destress.

Andia I know that clomid can affect your opks if taken too early but your temp spike does look like you may have od. Will see what tomorrows temp brings.
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:43 pm

Courtney i hope you get that positive opk soon enough.
I think everyone form my family would of loved for me to be the pregnant one and not my cousin and is not bcs of my struggle is bcs she is only 19 and not married,age is just a number but the problem is she is not mature enough,she acts and thinks like a kid,anyway she has parents that can deal with that I will gladly be teh Godmother if she still wants me to and I will help when I'm asked to.
I have a good news,af showed up,is just spotting now but in 2-3h is good to be full flow!Happy day!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Wishfull » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:14 pm

I removed the high temp and my cross hairs disappeared. I don't know

Thanks Dana. You were right
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/]http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/[/url]
Wishfull
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups