5 DPO

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

5 DPO

Postby Jelsner20141k » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:02 pm

Anyone on the same page with me? A little of my back story. I have a hard time having healthy pregnancies. In 2010 I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks. December 12, 2010 I found out I was pregnant again. I managed to stay pregnant until April 21, 2011 when my beautiful boy entered this world at only 24+6 weeks. We lost him at 35 days old. March 2013 took a HPT and got my BFP after trying for over a year. I began to bleed profusely and would up in the ER with a ruptured Fallopian tube due to an ectopic pregnancy at 7 weeks. May 27, 2013 got another BFP and was shocked considering I only have 1 Fallopian tube. Stayed pregnant until December 15, 2013 when my daughter was born at 32 weeks. She is my only earthly child. She will be 3 in December. When she turned 1 I had this aching feeling in me for at least 1 more child, so we began TTC. We have been since then but it's been hard as my hubby works out of town a lot. This month I got my period on the 10th and it lasted about 6 days. According to my calendar I should have been in my fertile period the 22nd-26th. We DTD on the 23 and that was the only day as he left for work the next day, and the 22nd was a crazy hectic day I didn't even look at my calendar to realize what day it was. I'm pretty sure I ovulated on Tuesday the 25 as I was a little cranky and had quite a bit of creamy white CM. 1 dpo almost no symptoms other than just feeling tired, no cm noticed that day. 2 dpo I felt fatigued and the creamy CM had returned. Slightly constipated. 3 dpo I was a little crampy and still noticed small amounts of CM. 4 dpo I began to get winded with simple activities, dizzy when standing up or turning my head, occasional nausea, constipation. Today 5dpo I have still been winded easily nausea is a bit more, mild cramps, boobs sore when being touched, constipation in the morning that has since turned to diarrhea. Period is due November 7 so I'm hoping so badly for my BFP as I have never really noticed any of these symptoms before after ovulating. Who is 5 DPO with me and wants to share their stories?
Jelsner20141k

Return to TTC Buddy Groups