5 DPO looking for TWW buddies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

5 DPO looking for TWW buddies

Postby Jelsner20141k » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:11 pm

Anyone on the same page with me? A little of my back story. I have a hard time having healthy pregnancies. In 2010 I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks. December 12, 2010 I found out I was pregnant again. I managed to stay pregnant until April 21, 2011 when my beautiful boy entered this world at only 24+6 weeks. We lost him at 35 days old. March 2013 took a HPT and got my BFP after trying for over a year. I began to bleed profusely and would up in the ER with a ruptured Fallopian tube due to an ectopic pregnancy at 7 weeks. May 27, 2013 got another BFP and was shocked considering I only have 1 Fallopian tube. Stayed pregnant until December 15, 2013 when my daughter was born at 32 weeks. She is my only earthly child. She will be 3 in December. When she turned 1 I had this aching feeling in me for at least 1 more child, so we began TTC. We have been since then but it's been hard as my hubby works out of town a lot. This month I got my period on the 10th and it lasted about 6 days. According to my calendar I should have been in my fertile period the 22nd-26th. We DTD on the 23 and that was the only day as he left for work the next day, and the 22nd was a crazy hectic day I didn't even look at my calendar to realize what day it was. I'm pretty sure I ovulated on Tuesday the 25 as I was a little cranky and had quite a bit of creamy white CM. 1 dpo almost no symptoms other than just feeling tired, no cm noticed that day. 2 dpo I felt fatigued and the creamy CM had returned. Slightly constipated. 3 dpo I was a little crampy and still noticed small amounts of CM. 4 dpo I began to get winded with simple activities, dizzy when standing up or turning my head, occasional nausea, constipation. Today 5dpo I have still been winded easily nausea is a bit more, mild cramps, boobs sore when being touched, constipation in the morning that has since turned to diarrhea. Period is due November 7 so I'm hoping so badly for my BFP as I have never really noticed any of these symptoms before after ovulating. Who is 5 DPO with me and wants to share their stories?
Jelsner20141k

Re: 5 DPO looking for TWW buddies

Postby carrotk » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:00 am

Hi! I'm not 5dpo yet... Actually I think I might have ovulated today, still waiting to confirm, but in a similar situation with travel schedules. We only managed one BD that *might* have been close enough, who knows! This is actually my first cycle after a missed miscarriage in september. With that last pregnancies constipation was actually my first symptom around 6-7 dpo. It really surprised me because that's not an issue I ever really have, but it also didn't strike me as a pregnancy symptom. Now that I know I was pregnant I'm almost certain that was the cause of the constipation. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Are you an early tester or do you plan on holding out until you miss AF? **Edited for typos-- I should really get to sleep haha**
Hypothyroid
March 2014: BFP, baby girl born 11/2014
Nov 2015: started TTC #2
July 2016: BFP - m/c @ 10 weeks
Aug 2017: BFP [8/1 beta 1: 6, 8/4 beta #3: 37]

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/492852]
carrotk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Jelsner20141k » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:01 am

I think I plan to just wait it out. I've always been an early tester but I think I'll change my ways on this one. I'm hoping this is finally the time. I have never had such a slew of random symptoms after ovulating before so I'm hopeful. Today I am 6 dpo and the nausea this morning has been unreal but not enough to the point I throw up, and the hot flashes are really getting to me. How are you feeling? Are you an early tester?
Jelsner20141k

Postby Kerie4 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:28 am

Aaawwww so sorry girls... I've been TTC for 18 months and I had a miscarriage in July 2016 as well. I do have some pretty good symptoms this month so here's to hoping we all get what we've been waiting for. I think it's safe to say I'm 10dpo today as I'm not quite sure when I ov'd... Best of luck to all :)
Kerie4

Postby Jelsner20141k » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:43 am

So sorry about your miscarriage! They are so hard! I've noticed much more watery cm today and I could probably eat everything here. Boobs still slightly sensitive and a little bit of cramps here and there! Here's to the baby dust for everyone here.
Jelsner20141k

Postby Momof0ne » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:15 pm

Hi ladies, I am currently 2DPO (according to FF) but I think I'm actually 3DPO as I had some serious ovulation cramps the day my CB advanced OPK turned to "peak". I also had a strong positive IC OPK that day and the next so who knows. I feel my ovulation intensely every cycle, I had an HSG dye test this cycle on CD10 then ovulated CD14/15 according to OPKs and pain. My HSG went well, one tube was totally clear and "fast spill" the other had "slow spill" but eventually all the dye passed. The dr did. It see any scarring and doesn't think I have blockages (maybe the slow spill tube was partially blocked but the dye opened it?). This was a huge relief for me as we've been TTC for 16 cycles and my husbands SA came back wonderful, I also have a 7.5 year old daughter from a previous relationship. I didn't even try to get pregnant with her, it was a total happy accident. TTC is driving me insane and I'm so hopeful this is my cycle and the slow tube was the issue for the last year. My sister in law just announced she's pg (had to hold back tears) and another sister in law has a 6 month old (they got pg immediately before we started trying). It's so difficult to see everyone pregnant and not be able to get pregnant too!

Sorry this is so long, I've never posted before and apparently I needed to vent. I hope everyone's TTW goes quickly and ends in a "+"!
Momof0ne

Postby Jelsner20141k » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:22 pm

I know the feeling! I feel like everyone around me that I've grown up with has just recently gotten pg or givin birth and I'm just like please let this be my time! If not I'll only have 1 day to try next cycle as well. Darn those out of state jobs. Baby dust to you! Keep me updated on any symptoms you notice as we are pretty close in cycles!
Jelsner20141k

Postby Kerie4 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:27 pm

Jelsner I had watery cm around 6/7dpo... Then it turned sticky... Now I'm quite dry
Kerie4

Postby Kerie4 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:29 pm

Momofone baby dust to you!!!
Kerie4

Postby Jelsner20141k » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:35 pm

Kerie how many days are you?
Jelsner20141k

Postby Kerie4 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:10 pm

I'm about 10dpo today.
Kerie4

Postby Kerie4 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:12 pm

I may test with a cheapie tomorrow
Kerie4

Postby Jelsner20141k » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:26 pm

Mind if I ask what symptoms you've had?
Jelsner20141k

Postby Kerie4 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:00 pm

Oh for sure....

Sore boobs continued after my fertile days and are much more painful than the norm. I don't even like taking off my bra cause that's when I feel it the most. Also darkening of the areola. 5dpo cramping on the left side... 6-7 dpo Diarrhea and cramping... 8dpo cramping moved to my groin down in my leg for about 45 secs...really bad heartburn, enough to make me feel nauseous and a little light headed... 9-10 dpo abdominal muscles really sore especially to move around and still cramping... Today I started to loose my appetite for some things.
Kerie4

Postby Kerie4 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:03 pm

If I don't get a positive this cycle then I can only guess that my progesterone level is extremely elevated which can also mimic pregnancy symptoms
Kerie4

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups