5 DPO looking for TWW buddies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 5 DPO looking for TWW buddies

Postby Jelsner20141k » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:31 am

No go ladies it must have been an evap. AF due tomorrow. Still no sign other than some pretty hard cramps in lower belly yesterday and (tmi) a shorting pain in my hoohaa. Is it possible to implant at 11dpo?
Attachments
IMG_0425.JPG
(223.51 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Jelsner20141k

Postby Kerie4 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:44 am

Welcome Smrithi...

Jelsner I've heard that implantation can occur anywhere between 6-12dpo so fingers crossed for you hun... So I've decided to see a doctor at the fertility clinic in my area. I just found out that it's funded by the government so it won't cost me anything. I'm afraid I might have bigger issues than my gynaecologist can handle. I have an auto immune disorder which lead to RA (rheumatoid arthritis) since I was a teenager, so my body could potentially attack foreign invaders like sperm and/or embryos which would explain the miscarriages. I really need some answers. If I'm told it's never possible for me anymore then I could get some closure at the least... Plus I could've developed a sperm allergy... I've notice if sperm gets on my skin I get swollen at that area... All auto immune related.
Kerie4

Postby Jelsner20141k » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:49 pm

Feeling very down and emotional today. Hubby has been home all week and of course it's not during my fertile window. I just feel like it's never going to happen for us
Jelsner20141k

Postby Kerie4 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:42 pm

Big hugs Jelsner... I can definitely relate to those emotions. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that this will happen for us soon.
Kerie4

Postby smrithi25 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:26 pm

Hi jelsner.. hi kerie..

I know how u feel.. when i had my 2 mc ( within 5 months) i literally died myself.. it took me too long to pull thro..
But i beleive we r destined for good things.. be patient iam sure its gng to happen sooner rather than later..

But on the other hand we really wish it happens sooner! I shall keep u in my prayers..
6 and 7 dpo.. no sypmtoms..even boobs arent sore! I m not too hopeful with this cycle! I m gng to test this sat.. hope for good news!
smrithi25
Friend

Postby Momof0ne » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:54 pm

Sorry to hear about your neg test jelsner, maybe you haven't implanted yet.

Kerie-good luck with the fertility doctor, from my brief experience with one they "get it" way more and are far more supportive than a regular obgyn.

I let my poas additction get the best of me and tested at 6 and 8 DPO (stupid, I know) both were bfn--why wouldn't they have been?! I have one test left and I am due with AF next tues. That makes my lp longer than normal bc I ovd early so I think I'm really due AF this Saturday or Sunday. I've already given up hope for the month because my finrocystic breast is acting up, it always does about 9 days before AF and I looked back at my last couple cycles and I always have nausea and cramping in my tww. It sucks, I was really hoping the HSG and fertileaid would get me my bag this cycle. To add insult to injury my bitchy (sorry, language) SIL just totally dissed my husband, 'myself and our daughter this weekend. They haven't spoken in over a year and she reached out to him so he tried to make nice, went with her and some other family members for a little fun. Afterwards, he went to dinner where he realized his entire family and their respective families were present, he was upset and hurt and asked if he could incite his wife and daughter to dinner. She told him she's "not comfortable with that yet" and he said being the only one without his family makes him uncomfortable, her response was "well, you can leave". So he did, thank goodness, she went out of her way to purposely ostracize him, his wife and his child. What adult does such a thing? That didn't really help my tww emotions, but, what can ya do?
Momof0ne

Postby smrithi25 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:44 pm

Hi momofone..

Well thats pretty sad! I dont know y siblings change so much once they get married! I dont know whats caused this btwn ur hubby and his sis.. but i would suggest just let it go! Thr r much more impt things to worry about!

This past week iv been sleeping late and waking up early.. tiredness is also making me crancky and making me feel preg symptoms.. lol..
smrithi25
Friend

Postby Jelsner20141k » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:06 am

AF due today and still no sign. Took a test this morning and am positive that it's negative and I have line eyes. Very depressed this morning.
Attachments
IMG_0431.JPG
(121.05 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Jelsner20141k

Postby Momof0ne » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:30 am

I did just read a woman who was like 5 days late before she got a real positive, FX AF does not show!
Momof0ne

Postby smrithi25 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:38 am

Jelsner.. to assure u.. everytime i was preg.. i did not get a positive at least 3 to 4 days after my AF was due.. my cycle last 32 days.. so bfn even at 35 days iv got..post that i would get faint lines initially which wd make me do a blood test..

So fingers crossed for u dear..

Todays is 8dpo.. and was so slpy in the afternoon.. tho i had a good nights rest.. and boobs r sore.. like full pressure kind of pain.. tmi.. sorry..
smrithi25
Friend

Postby Jelsner20141k » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:30 am

I have a random question. So my OPK's looked positive 2 weeks ago today so I stopped taking them think okay I am going tonovulate here very soon. Well a week later I had 1 left over and decided to take it and it was a BFP like test line much darker than control line positive. Is it possible that I just ovulated last week instead of the week before? I was really bad a keeping my temps but notice now I'm running more in the 98 range instead of the normal 97. If that's the case and I ovulated late I would only be about 6-7 dpo instead of 15 dpo. My OPK's are negative now.
Jelsner20141k

Postby Momof0ne » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:59 am

Do you have any symptoms along with your positive OPKs ever? Like cramping? That's how I know for sure, I use CB adv digital and I can get a solid (high) smiley with FMU, feel my tugging/cramping during the day then test in pm and get my solid (peak) smiley. The painful cramping is my sure sign. I have read about people with pcos having multiple positive l LH tests in a cycle and it's just your body trying to ovulate, failing and then trying again in a few days. It is possible to have more than 1 set of positives!
Momof0ne

Postby Jelsner20141k » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:27 am

I wish I had a picture of them. It was positive on October 25th for the first time. Both lines the same color. A little bit of cramping that day but not much else to report. I got poas happy 1 week later on the 1st and had an even stronger positive, test line much darker than control. Cramping, discharge and sore boobs that day. Maybe I just ovulated late and that's why my pregnancy tests are neg Even though I was due for AF yesterday. Today temp was still elevated, boobs still sore, moderate amount of discharge. That would make me about 6-7 dpo today. Hubby and I DTD on the 2nd so maybe there is stil a chance this month!
Jelsner20141k

Postby Momof0ne » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:00 pm

FX you ovd late and caught the egg! I've test 3 times now, all early on DPO 6, 8, 10. I thought maaaaaybe I saw a shadow of a line this morning but I'm probably just losing it. Lol! However my boobs are HUGE, I'm up from a C to a DD and my right is bigger than left, I can barely keep it in a DD cup they also hurt like hell. Even walking down stairs is painful! I am so hopeful I've been testing too early and AF does NOT show next Monday or before. I've been a bIt nauseated and took an out-cold 2 hour nap with my daughter yesterday (she was home sick so I stayed with her) and still went to bed on time and slept fine. My nipples are a little "lumpy" (Montgomery glands?!) and super sensitive, also maybe darker but I usually don't pay attention to color & my hubs is out of town so he couldn't tell me. Haha, poor thing I did text to ask him what color they are usually. I'm sure he thinks I'm insane.
Momof0ne

Postby Jelsner20141k » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:24 pm

Your symptoms sound so promising!! Fx for you that you get your BFP this month! My hubby wouldn't think I'm insane. I ask him odd questions like that all the time and all he replies back is "did you pee on a stick this morning" It cracks me up, he knows me all to well now. I've even gone as far as asking if it looks different down stairs as with my daughter my labia also changed color.
Jelsner20141k

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups