5 DPO looking for TWW buddies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 5 DPO looking for TWW buddies

Postby Momof0ne » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:54 pm

Haha! Mine said "idk go to the doctor". If he'd been home I'm sure he would've given me a blank stare then laughed. We joke a lot, he wouldn't do/say something to be a turd. My daughter has been acting kind of weird lately, too, yesterday after telling me "you've peed a lot today.." she kept repeating "mommy, you look pretty" and this morning she told me she doesn't like it when I put makeup on because she thinks I'm pretty without it...she's 7.5 and this is new stuff for her to say, not that I mind it. She's so sweet when she's not planning something sneaky. Lol!
Momof0ne

Postby Jelsner20141k » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:11 pm

My newest symptom has been acne. I've seriously broken out so bad over the last day or so. I don't break out usually before a period so it's either an odd AF, pregnant or I've eaten way too much chocolate!
Jelsner20141k

Postby smrithi25 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:29 pm

Momofone! I v been using the loo a lot too.. like every 2 hrs at least.. i m just telling myself its kinda cold here.. or i v had a bit too much water.. lol.. dont want to be disappointed! I m gng to test on sat.. CD28.. 12dpo..
smrithi25
Friend

Postby Momof0ne » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:52 am

So Ive decided ed I'm out this month. My pms symptoms hit me HARD last night on my way home from work. I am having my intense back ache and very achy, heavy feeling uterus. Whenever I feel like this I know it's a matter of hours or days before AF starts. Makes sense though, because I've been getting like 5 cystic pimples in the same spot of my Cheekbone for a week. Hubby comes home tonight, I just want to hug him. I hate when he's gone during the winter, it's already so dark and lonely where we live by 4:30pm and the little girl and I get so tired early.
Momof0ne

Postby Jelsner20141k » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:18 am

Still no sign of AF and boobs have now been sore for over a week....something if going on here but my tests are still meh as of last night :/
Jelsner20141k

Postby Jelsner20141k » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:24 am

I'm graduating college on Friday! What a present it would be to get my BFP then!
Jelsner20141k

Postby Momof0ne » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:47 am

Jelsner congratulations! That would be an awesome gift! I graduate in December then turn abround and start full time at my current company, no time for celebration. Lol. I want to be pregnant before Christmas so I can give my mom, dad/stepmom and in-laws the gift of another grand baby. My inlaws suck, though, and really only celebrate good things in one of their Children's lives, my hubby not the chosen one. Ha! My mom doesn't really care, she likes that my daughter can just go places on a whim now, she thinks baby's are cute but overrated. My dad and stepmom I think would jump and yell and cry, as would my dad's parents who said "you mean we get to be GREAT-grandparents?!??" When I told them I was pregnant at 19. They're so cute.
Momof0ne

Postby Jelsner20141k » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:49 am

4 days late AF and still no sign. I would either be 17-18 dpo of if I ovulated late which I believe may be the case 8-9 dpo. When would Be a safe bet for me to test and get an accuarate result?
Jelsner20141k

Postby Momof0ne » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:18 am

If you think you ovulated late and don't want bfp disappointment, add your regular leuteal phase to when you think you ovulated and test that day. That should give you your expected AF start date...I think...
Momof0ne

Postby Jelsner20141k » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:47 am

So I'm convinced my cycle is seriously messed up this month. My period is literally never late and now I'm over a week late. Woke up this morning and only when I wiped I had a pinkish discharge on the toilet paper. Usually when I start my period it's bright red and usually a glob will fall into the toilet(sorry tmi) so I stuck a pad on thinking I was going to start. Just went to the bathroom again and there was a small amount of brown discharge on the pad and when I wiped. Could my cycle just be really that messed up that period is different or that I've just barely implanted on cycle day 36?
Jelsner20141k

Postby Momof0ne » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:05 pm

I had a similar experience this summer, I was 5 days late (my longest cycle ever), crampy/backache and feeling very "wet" but no AF. I got pretty excited even though I'd had a neg test and finally AF showed. I think I had a 35-36 day cycle that month, mine are typically 27-30 days. Have to taken a test? If you are pregnant it should show now. Once I started paying attention I realized I've been having screwed up cycles for years and just wasn't TTC so I never realized it. I figured spotting before full bleed was normal and "old blood", turns out I was incorrect. : /
Momof0ne

Postby Jelsner20141k » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:10 pm

I have taken lots of tests and all negative but if this is implantation bleeding I wouldn't expect a positive result for a few more days. I don't even know what dpo I'm on at this point with my cycle being so weird.
Jelsner20141k

Postby Momof0ne » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:15 am

Hopefully it's a weird cycle because you're making a person! I guess just it out and see what happens in a week or so...make sure you're taking vitamins & such just in case.
Momof0ne

Postby Jelsner20141k » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:02 am

I'm out AF in full force. Maybe this cycle. Although we might take a break, feeling very run down and stressed and I don't think that helps.
Jelsner20141k

Postby Momof0ne » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:48 am

Yeah, I "gave up" for now, I've deleted all my apps and today is my last spotting day/period will be 100% gone by this evening. I am throwing myself back into my fitness and focusing whole-heartedly on finished my last semester of college ever. Woooohoo! Without apps I have no close what cycle day I'm on and tend to ignore "signs", I need to reset mentally. I am going to all the FA appointments the drs want me to though, bc I have a fair amount of unused insurance $ to use up before January. My husband will be gone almost every week from now until march anyways, no point stressing when he'll likely be gone during our Windows for the forseable future anyways!
Momof0ne

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups