5 DPO looking for TWW buddies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 5 DPO looking for TWW buddies

Postby Momof0ne » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:11 am

Jelsner- how are you doing? The first 2-3 days of this cycle were rough for me, wanted to check in since you had such a whacky end to last cycle.

I'm distracting myself, hubbys out of town but coming home tonight. Did a little retail therapy yesterday and bought some super cute shoes, I love shoes. Lol! Since I deleted my apps I have no idea what cd I'm on and it's refreshing, i have recommitted to my hiit workout routine. I let myself go a little over the last 16 months TTC, I think it was the "I might be pregnant this time, I'll have an ice cream" mentality. I will relocate my muscles though! Ha
Momof0ne

Re: 5 DPO looking for TWW buddies

Postby Nserendipity2016 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:26 pm

Hello ladies!! I am 6dpo today and i have had slight crampint since 2dpo. At first it was just on the left side, but as of two days it has been on my lower abdomen. I O'd on the 15 th of this month and bded with my hubby on the 13th. I have terrible back aches , my tummy feels tender, weird if i lie down if you know what i mean. My boobs are a lil tender but only when i grab them to check tenderness. i have egg white discharge but it does not come out, its in there if you know what i mean. A little of my background i had a miscarriage in 2014 i was almost 4 months. We have been holding back a bit untill recently we decided to try again. I am super nervous! the cramps i have been having is as if i am about to get my period any time soon. I also notice i have been a little gassy these days lol (TMI) . I hope all this is really happening and not just in my head from all the things i have been reading!!!

Baby Dust To ALL!!! =D
Nserendipity2016

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups