2017 Baby Buddies!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 2017 Baby Buddies!

Postby ashley2016 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:03 am

Well, it could be nothing, but I wouldn't rule out a yeast infection just yet. I get them all the time, in fact I have one now :( At least I kept it at bay until after ovulation this time. My DH also is uncircumcised, it is fairly uncommon to pass it on even in that case. I never have given him a YI an like I said, I get one nearly every month. Also, in the early stages it may not be itchy, and I have never experienced smelly CM personally, although I know it is a common symptom. Wait a couple days and go see your doc if it becomes uncomfortable. Maybe pop a few probiotics and take a baking soda bath in the meantime, couldn't hurt.
Pregnant after ttc 6 cycles :D
ashley2016
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby nelsonfamjam » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 am

Ashley, thanks for the response!!! I've had a couple of yeast infections in my life and this doesn't feel like one to me but you're right, could be a touch of thrush. I'll eat some yogurt and cut back on sugar. It's like the consistency of wet toilet tissue... sounds so odd haha. Hopefully it goes away soon.
Brittany (27) :love: DH (25)
MMC Feb '17 @ 11wks :angel:
MC May '17 @ 6 wks :angel:

TTC a rainbow baby after recurrent miscarriages
nelsonfamjam
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:39 am

Brittany, I've seen cm like that before after ovulation. I think it's just a normal stage it goes through as it dries up and thickens during the luteal phase. I wouldn't worry too much!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ashley2016 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:06 pm

Hey, I don't think anyone has addressed the latest request to join our group. Hi CRPS369, welcome! Why don't you share your name so we know what to call you? If you go to "User Control Panel," then Profile, then on the left, Edit Signature, you can include some personal info like what you see under a lot of our posts, including your name and whatever else you want to share.
ashley2016
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby AnJC13 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:32 pm

I had CM like that too, but never a yeast infection.
AnJC13

Postby nelsonfamjam » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:11 am

Anne, Welcome to the group!! My cycles used to be (and probably still are, we shall see) 29 - 34 days long and it drove me nuts because I never knew if I was late or not! You'll get it figured out though. Do you temp? That might be a good way to determine how long your cycles might end up being every month. This seems to be a lucky group so hopefully you get some good baby dust in here!! -- Thanks for the reply on the CM. It seems to be gone now... hmm... it was only one days worth.

Becca, Hurry home! We all miss your support!!

Ashley, Aww I'm so glad your fiance watched the videos with you. That's so nice that he's understanding things much better, now you guys are on the same page. Thanks for sharing!!

CRPS, Hopefully it will happen soon now that you are actually trying. Are you seeing a doctor for your PCOS, in case there is anything they can do to help make things happen easier and faster?

As for me, That weird CM stopped. It's just creamy today. I had some cramping yesterday in my lower abdomen but it was on and off. Had a temp dip this morning but not below my cover line. My boobs are a tiny bit sore this morning, which feels a bit early to me but I'm not really sure, I'm not reading much in to it. Hopefully that means something!! Time to start symptom spotting!!!

nelsonfamjam
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby ashley2016 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:31 am

Morning everyone! Since sharing that video with my husband, he has been sending me info and videos about pregnancy! Haha! Love it :) I am also very happy that today I have officially entered the final week of the tww. The first half flew by thanks to all of you, so a big thank you!

Jennifer - what's happening girl? Hope you are doing well. I've been thinking of you. For me the two weeks after AF arrive are always fairly energized, at least after I get over the initial disappointment. I like to work out more, eat healthy, really take care of myself in preparation for the next fertile window. I hope you can find some comfort in this less intense part of the ttc cycle. I think of it as the line up before getting on the roller coaster lol.

Becca - I second what Brittany said, we miss you! Come back!

Brittany - those al sound like promising symptoms! I get that you don't want to read too much into them though. We've made it through the first half of the tww, woohoo! I heard the other day that vivid dreams are common at this time, and I laughed so hard! I have been having crazy dreams the past few nights!! Come on Sunday, I want you like a kid wants Christmas!!!
ashley2016
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby nelsonfamjam » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:37 am

Okay, two things I'm going to consider symptoms because I don't recall ever having this feeling before:
1. Cramps but not in an AF kind of way, more in a "heavy feeling" kind of way.
2. My mouth is super watery. ?? I don't know if that's actually a symptom or not but it's excessive right now.

nelsonfamjam
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby ashley2016 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:49 am

Brittany - Could be implantation cramping. Not sure about the mouth lol. I haven't had any symptoms yet. Wishing for them!!! I just spent a half hour adding stuff to my baby registry. Must. Stop. Obsessing.
ashley2016
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby nelsonfamjam » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:41 am

Ashley, awww crap now I wanna make a registry!!! Nooooo it's like a new obsession outside of Pinterest!!!!!

nelsonfamjam
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:59 am

Ok I'm home! I haven't caught up on all the posts here, so sorry if I'm missing things. I still only have a minute, as Henry just woke up. Took another test this morning... Same faint line. I dipped one in water, to see if it did the same thing, and I can't tell. I'll let it dry and see if anything shows up.

I see one of 2 possibilities:
1. Dumb tests that show that faint line- in the future I'll have to have a better line to believe results.
2. Cp/ the lining just wasn't think enough to support growth of the fertilized egg. I actually prefer not knowing if this is the case, but recognize it as a possibility.

Either way, I'm thinking I'm not pregnant and the weird old blood spotting I saw once a day on Thanksgiving and the two days after was actually AF, or as much of AF as I'm going to see this cycle. It was right in the middle of the time window that it should show up. I think I'm going to change the spotting I recorded to light flow so ff will reset my chart to a new cycle.

So that's my update. I'll be back later yo catch up!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ashley2016 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:46 am

Welcome back Becca!!! Sorry to hear you are (probably) not pregnant this time around. A selfish part of me is glad we get to keep you in the group, because you're awesome! Besides that though, I really am sorry, as I know you were excited. Sending you a BIG HUG!!! I know that having such a light period may make this cycle feel weird. You seem to be a temping pro, so hopefully you can get a good sense of where you are at in a couple of days using that? I am sending lots of Christmas baby dust your way - and I've been told that it is extra special compared to regular baby dust ;) Christmas baby!!!! That would be amazing!!!

Brittany - I feel super ignorant asking this, but do you have Amazon in the U.K.? In Canada, Amazon pretty much sucks because it is way more expensive, not all items are available, and wait times are longer. However, we are in the process of moving to Massachusetts, so I can use our U.S. address and am LOVING the Amazon baby registry. I have over 40 items on it already lol. I know that when I actually am pregnant, I am going to redo it all over again, but I don't care :rofl:

Going to go bake a bunch of Christmas cookies to keep myself busy! xo
ashley2016
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:16 pm

Thanks Ashley, weirdly I'm glad I'll be here still. Ttc can be stressful, but it's also fun analyzing things with new friends lol. Temping should help me figure things out, bit only after I see a rise from next ovulation, so it will be at least a couple of weeks before I can confirm anything!

I also think a Christmas bfp would be a really great present AND, if things go like they did last time, I won't get sick for a couple of weeks after finding out, so I'll be able to eat Christmas dinner and all the treats lol. I was pretty miserable two Christmas ago when I was so sick. It would be great to start off the new year with a new pregnancy. I'll definitely feel better about my body being ready and my kids will have birthdays more than a week apart, so fingers crossed for this next cycle!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ashley2016 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:14 pm

Becca - that is fantastic! I totally agree, it sounds like next cycle would be the best time to get pregnant. No nausea at Christmas, both kids have unique birthdays, and you get to have some time to recoup from the IUD removal. This is your month!

Brittany - I had a bit of cramping today too, like you said, sort of a heavy feeling with just a very light general ache. I don't know if I would have even noticed if I wasn't looking for it though.

Also, I have been flushed and hot most of the day. I'm a red head so that's not so out of the norm for me. Sigh. If only early pregnancy symptoms were more obvious!!!

This is not really a ttc topic, so one day when it's time I'll have to bring it up in a pregnancy group... But it is in my mind so here goes. Thoughts on epidurals? Especially from our veterans? Lol. I had my heart set on no epidural, but today my friend (who gave birth a few days ago) said contractions are agony and she cannot imagine how anyone could possibly go without an epi! Yikes! And I consider her tougher than me in a lot of ways soooo... s**t. :( I still wanna go natural, but this is he first time my confidence has been shaken.
ashley2016
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Crps369 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 pm

ashley2016 wrote:Hey, I don't think anyone has addressed the latest request to join our group. Hi CRPS369, welcome! Why don't you share your name so we know what to call you? If you go to "User Control Panel," then Profile, then on the left, Edit Signature, you can include some personal info like what you see under a lot of our posts, including your name and whatever else you want to share.

I only have internet through my phone and it won't let me do a signature. My name is Dawn. Sorry I should have put that...
Crps369
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups