Hello 2ww, 12month's ttc and looking for some buddies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Hello 2ww, 12month's ttc and looking for some buddies

Postby Mom0fone » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:16 pm

I thought about starting anew thread also Nikki, I know tww has a "rule" to start at a certain number of pages.
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sassa » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:28 am

Good Morning beautiful ladies :)

I don't have to much of an opinion as to whether or not you guys would like to start a new thread... I think there may be some requests from the forum to do so... i am good with whatever you ladies decide.

Momoftwo: what a horrible reaction from your boss, I don't think bosses are allowed to react like that here. I mean they may try but I believe that if the woman was hurt enough by what was said and it affected how she felt in the workplace she would have a human rights case on her hands.
I completely understand your frustration with your boss. Hopefully he will as just speaking out of fear thinking that you being pregnant could lead to the possibilty of him losing out on a business asset I know completely messed up to think about yourself as an asset. I am sure once you have LO and everything returns to normal with your work schedule he will breathe a little easier :) lol not that I have any concern for the man sounds like a jacka**

Lol about asking DH into the bathroom to look at your hpt! I completely did that when we had our miscarriage last year it ended sadly. We 100% share everything, that's why I am prepared in advance lol if I had been pregnant in the last two cycles my plan wouldn't have worked..... Now that I have the book all I have to do is fill in the month of babies birth or even the season and give it to him :)

Nikki: lol I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who sends DH in for things, and it's so cute when they show their support that way. When we first started trying it was so funny because DH actually had to go on a search for a bbt thermometer ovulation tests and pregnancy tests. Lol he came back with everything he could find.... it looked like he had bought the pharmacy out of everything. Since then I keep a few branded tests under my bathroom vanity in case I am late. When I avidly test though I use ic hpt's and ovulation tests they really help to save on the un-necessary expenses :) I think testing again makes sense with your temp still up :) hope everything is going well.

Beth: have you broken down and tested yet? Lol, I was thinking the other day about Valentine's Day being one day away from your anticipated test day are you not testing on valentines on purpose? Or are you considering? Ahhh I'm so excited for you and your tww :)

Afm: I got my bbt thermometer back from my daughter three days ago I am temping, and opking lol nothing to report..... this part is always the most boring, yet I always feel the best before and about 7 days after ovulation it's the week leading up to af that always gives me a hard time I totally just feel bloated tired and cranky! I can't wait until the month that I don't have to see her :) although I kind of welcome her when it's a bfn because after the visit I know I am back to feeling great again
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NSP214 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:15 am

I'm with you Sassa!! I can't wait until this witch takes an extended vacation!!

But ladies there's something really weird going on with me...my temps are still up and actually rising so as I said I poas this morning and there's still a very faint line there...it's so faint that I know it's nothing viable but shouldn't my tests be negative by now??? I don't want this to be a screwy cycle...I'm ready to get to bumping again and make this baby!!! I just ordered some fertility tea from Amazon and got my opks lined up...I'm in a state of confusion though...
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NSP214 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:17 am

Pic for your viewing pleasures!!
Attachments
IMG_0006.JPG
(235.69 KiB) Not downloaded yet
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sassa » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:35 am

Okay definitely weird I wouldn't doubt viability if in fact you still have a bfp stay positive I see a line I think I see colour I am going to tweak it a bit ( not that I think tweaking is smart) but why not leave it a week or if you have lots of ic's why not test every morning and see if that line is getting darker... I am hopeful things will turn out... keep opking and trying this cycle in-case you get a sudden temp drop have you been sick? I would be keeping an eye on things :)
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sassa » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:38 am

Okay here's inverted I love it because it will get rid of Evans as the red instinctively colours green on invert it's weird though no solid line...... keep testing
Attachments
IMG_0148.JPG
(236.78 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sassa » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:41 am

This emphasizes the lack of solid dye but there is definitely colour..... just so you know your not seeing things because I see them too lol..... hmmmm maybe we're both seeing things ??? :S
Attachments
IMG_0149.JPG
(245.21 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NSP214 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:44 am

I was sick early on with that stomach bug...this is very weird Sas!! But no solid line in my mind means xrappy test...I'm just gonna prepare my mind for O time!! Love you ladies
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sassa » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:47 am

Was your original test darker or lighter than this one? What miu's are your tests?
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NSP214 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:51 am

Sassa wrote:Was your original test darker or lighter than this one? What miu's are your tests?

I think they are 25 miu's and they were about the same but more solid
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sassa » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:52 am

Love you too Nikki :) I would do the same count on O but keep an eye on those tests ;)
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BethH » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:44 am

Ladies! Good morning! I started a new thread, we were meant to start one at 20 pages :) oops!!
It's called 12 months ttc buddies #2
Let's move the conversation over there? I'll PM Little Owl :)
TTC #1 since January 2016!
Me (29): probable diminished ovarian reserve
DH (30): slightly low morphology
IVF#1 micro dose lupron Sep/Oct 2017 - pregnant!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups