Any other ladies 9DPO and obsessing?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Any other ladies 9DPO and obsessing?

Postby Momof0ne » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:35 am

Hi all, I am 9 DPO today and beginning to lose my mind.

On CD 10 this month I had an HSG done, one tube had "fast spill" the other was "slower to spill but all due came out eventually" I didn't get much information after that little tidbit, the dr just said she didn't see any swelling, scarring, or blockage. I had my fingers crossed for a follow this cycle as my MIL performs HSGs and told us they are considered both diagnostic and therapeutic bc they can flush your tubes. It is magical for some, does nothing for others.

Anyhoo, this is our 16th cycle TTC, every person I know Ian pregnant (or so it seems) and we want it so bad! My husband keeps his cool, I'm not 100% sure how he feels about the let down month after month, he's not much for showing emotions unless someone has passed.

I've had some symptoms this month, cramping from 1DPO and dull aches in my uterus since ovulation. Also some nausea and low appetite, a few headaches and some "shooting pains" in my breasts and right leg. Probably unrelated. Unfortunately, I have fibeocystic breast so my boobs ALWAYS hurt like crazy after ovulation through AF arrival. The fibroids are triggered by hormones so the post-ov pre-AF hormones get me monthly. I got a bfn at 6DPO and 8DPO, obviously, as it was too early to test but I couldn't resist. I'm due AF in 7 days, but I tnhink actually 5 bc I had ovulation pain 2 days earlier this cycle than my regular.

Who else is out there analyzing like crazy but trying to remain sane?!
Momof0ne

Return to TTC Buddy Groups