AF due nov 16. TWW buddies?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

AF due nov 16. TWW buddies?

Postby cloz75 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:28 pm

Hi!

This is my first post here!
I'm 26 and have been ttc #1 for 11 months now.

My fiancé and I just went to see the doctor 1 week ago to find out what's wrong -- if there's anything wrong. We have a lot of checkups to do next cycle : blood work, sonohysterography & spermogram. Md just told me my hypothyroidism wasn't properly medicated and we adjusted my synthroid. My BBT chart is very pretty this month (folicular phase used to be rocky) and I think my new medication is helping to balance my hormones. I'm kind of enthousiast about all the checkups for next month, but I can't help but hope this cycle is my lucky one.

So is anyone's AF due around november 16? Bonding could really help me getting through this wait. All of my friends seem to be getting pregnant these days and it is pissing me off! Haha phew!

So if you ladies want to talk about anything else but TTC : I'm Canadian (Quebecer), so yup english is my second language, I work in the cultural field (I have a master's degree in creative writing), I have a malteser and a persian cat, I'm getting married july 29 YAY! And FI and I just bought our first home. :)
Me (Claudia): 26. Hypothyroidism.
FI : 27.
NEWLY pregnant after TTC #1 for 11 months!
cloz75
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: AF due nov 16. TWW buddies?

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:36 pm

Hi Cloz, I just started a new buddy group if you'd like to join. Not everyone is at the same point in their cycle, but I think that just keeps things interesting. That way there's almost always somebody in the tww. ;) There's another Quebecer in that group as well. I also have a degree in creative writing, but honestly I haven't done anything with it since graduation! You can find us here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=245023
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby cloz75 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:57 am

Hi Becca,
I'll gladly join your group. Thanks for inviting me!
cloz75
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby reymcmeg » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:01 pm

Hello, I am new to this posting to groups thing. Me and my fiancé are a bit older, 32 y.o. each and have been ttc since Aug 2014 :/. In that timeframe I had one mc in May of this year. I'm also a little hypothyroid and just started taking fertility assistance seriously. Your mention of Hypothyroid and visiting the fertility MD caught my attention so I thought I'd share. I am expecting a cycle to start on 11/16 also in which we will start planning a cycle with assistance. My md told me to stop trying and just let science help but it was/is difficult to cope with. I am healthy, nonsmoker and normal weight. Everyone around me, even people who had trouble themselves seem to be pregnant already! Feels TMI to share but maybe someone will relate.
reymcmeg
Friend

Postby cloz75 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:58 pm

Hi reymcmeg,
Nice to meet you. :)

Our stories are very similar! I also MC’d early this September – and FI and I are also healthy, normal weight, active, non-smokers, plus I’m a vegetarian. Not TMI at all. So where are you starting, assistance-wise? I guess you have to make a few medical exams before moving forward? FI’s spermogram will be on Nov 25. I’m waiting for CD1 to take appointments for bloodwork + HSG.

Keep me posted! I’m interested!
cloz75
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby cloz75 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:06 pm

Oh and I forgot to mention that my in-laws conceived my fiancé after 5 years of trying. So we are very looking forward to this spermogram. We think there might be a little genetic condition going on here.
cloz75
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby reymcmeg » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:45 pm

Nice to meet you too Cloz75! If my cycle starts tomorrow, I will have a HSG and some blood work completed in preparation for an IUI. They accepted tests from my OB so it's nice that I don't have to repeat all of the tests. My Fertility MD recommended my husband take a vitamin from Theralogix. I have also agreed to take Clomid when we schedule the IUI to boost our chances. I am confident that I ovulate normally but 2+ years to ttc one child is not the norm so I'll give it a shot. I'm sorry you had to experience a MC. That was one of the hardest things I've had to go through, especially after you've been TTC'ing for so long. Our spermogram was normal with exception of morphology being a little off. I guess this cycle is testing for you and intervention in the upcoming months? Which interventions are you guys thinking on pursuing? Good Luck on the Spermogram!
reymcmeg
Friend

Postby cloz75 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:58 pm

My FI takes prenatals every morning haha! We thought he could use the vitamins. :P
I'm really sorry about your MC too. This is so unfair.
Mine wasn't too traumatic as I wasn't sure I was pregnant -- I hate testing -- but I was 5 days late and it nevers happens. I also pinpointed my ovulation that month and I'm sure I pinpointed it right. So I say I had a MC, but really I'm not so sure... I think the uncertainty helps me to cope.

Exactly, if I'm not pregnant right now (we can always dream, right!?), the following cycle will be testing. We still don't know what intervention would be good for us as we have no clue why we can't conceive! My doc wanted to see the test results before moving forward. Do you know when you will get the IUI? And you're right, Clomid can't hurt!
cloz75
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby cloz75 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:47 pm

What's new reymcmeg? Did you get your period?
cloz75
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby reymcmeg » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:47 pm

Ha, yeah. Now I am lined up for the rest of the IUI tests. I might try to join one of the infertility boards. What about you?
reymcmeg
Friend

Postby cloz75 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:07 am

Good luck with the IUI tests.
As for me, turns out my body only needed a bit more synthroid to release hormones correctly. After 11 months, I finally got my BFP 2 days ago!
I'll be thinking of you and sending lots of baby dust your way. xoxoxoxo
cloz75
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby reymcmeg » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:04 am

Congratulations!!! Thanks!
reymcmeg
Friend

Return to TTC Buddy Groups