New cycle 10/10, trying "not trying"

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New cycle 10/10, trying "not trying"

Postby Momof0ne » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:33 am

I am now 17 cycles deep in TTC. This last AF really hurt emotionally. I'm on CD 4/5 today, AF is almost over.

Going to have a pelvic ultra sound Friday, reason for order was "dysmenorrhea". I have extremely painful CD 1-3 as well as extremely uncomfortable/painful ovulation. I just recently realized my pain and discomfort is abnormal and found good FS who is proactive.

Who's with me this month??
Momof0ne

Re: New cycle 10/10, trying "not trying"

Postby Danaa » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:55 am

Extremely painful af can mean Endometriosis,Google it and see if you have any other symptoms besides the painful af!!
Good luck on ur scan,a transvaginal scan can be more accurate than an abdominal one!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: New cycle 10/10, trying "not trying"

Postby Momof0ne » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:24 pm

I have googled, I don't have much else--no crazy weight gain/loss, etc. Though I can recall always having some pain and heavy bleeding since I was a teen, I noticed that my periods became more painful and heavy after having my daughter. She's 7.5 now, I never gave it too much thought as she was a happy accident and I was preventing pregnancy after her, I've only been trying since getting married in 08/15The doctor who performed my HSG told me to have my FS schedule an ultrasound bc she thought perhaps I have endo. We'll see what the scan shows, they're looking for abnormal endometrial tissue (I think) as well as cysts on my ovaries/uterus. FX they find something so I can take the next steps to getting my second baby!
Momof0ne

Return to TTC Buddy Groups