1-2 DPO, who's with me?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 1-2 DPO, who's with me?

Postby Kandl724 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:53 pm

Hey so glad you had a nice Christmas ChristinRee! I know what you mean about the sugar still trying to get rid of all ours, way too many Christmas treats at my house! Good luck on the tests, I don't see any lines on this one personally but keep testing you're not out yet. AFM I'm feeling a little worried. I have been super tired the last 2 days, abnormally tired, and on Christmas Day I opened a gift of a wall hanging that had a leather string & the smell was bothering me all day. I didn't think much of it at first, but I have been super emotional the last day or two also. I'm really not sure what to make of it. At first I thought AF was just coming, maybe that's all it is. I thought I ovulated on the 18th but maybe I was wrong? :-/ I'm just worried because I did want to have one regular cycle after the MC & I have been on an antibiotic for my leg, I got in a hot tub the other night & had an alcoholic drink Christmas Eve, just one but still, all things you're not supposed to do if pregnant. Maybe we should have been more careful to prevent, I just don't know what to think now or even when to test if I should. I thought AF would come by Sunday or Monday so maybe I should just wait until then. Ugh sorry for my crazy I don't like not knowing what's going on!
Me: Krista 31
DH: 34
DS1: 4.5 yrs
DS2: 2 yrs
MC at 10 wks 11/20/2016
TTC #3
Kandl724
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kandl724 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:14 pm

Just realized I missed your last post Claire, saw it after my long rant lol. Glad you are well too FX for you, your current cycle is very similar to when I conceived my 2nd son, sending baby dust for you both! :-D
MC at 10 wks 11/20/2016
TTC #3
Kandl724
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mummaclaire » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:26 pm

Kandl don't stress too much, a lot of the time when ttc you notice 'symptoms' that aren't real. I could have sworn my sense of smell was off the other day too and I was feeling totally worn out and even nauseated... then I realized I hadn't even ovulated yet this cycle lol its just because you're paying more attention to your body. I remember when I was ttc #1 I noticed a lot of dizzy spells/nausea etc in bfn cycles. But hey if you get a bfp instead of af I still wouldn't worry, most people don't even suspect they're pregnant this early in so drinking/hot tubs/antibiotics etc are not unusual occurances in early pregnancy
mummaclaire
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mummaclaire » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:30 pm

Christin keep the tests coming :) im trying to hold off this cycle so Im getting my fix from examining your tests instead lol im online on my phone with terrible screen quality though which makes it a little harder
mummaclaire
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Kandl724 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:09 pm

Thanks so much Claire, you are so right! I needed to snap back to reality lol! Definitely shouldn't be worrying too much either way, I will just expect AF sometime in the next week or so & if not we'll go from there. I did a challenging workout earlier today & got up early with my boys maybe that's all the tiredness is from!
MC at 10 wks 11/20/2016
TTC #3
Kandl724
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby ChristinRee0229 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:16 pm

Kandl rant away! And I agree with Claire if by chance you are pregnant the things from over Christmas shouldn't have any effect as it being so early. Mummaclaire Im glad to offer my test for your eyes. I do believe this will be the only cycle I buy bulk. I want a third baby but I'm kind of over the obsessing. Every test I think I see a shadow of a line but every next test it looks exactly the same. I didn't get to test until this afternoon and with only a one hour hold. So here it is in all its BFN glory haha.
Attachments
image.jpeg
(150.32 KiB) Not downloaded yet
ChristinRee0229
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby ChristinRee0229 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:50 pm

Ok ladies so I couldn't resist, I did a 3.5 hour hold and tested again. Still don't think I see anything but I still wanted to post lol.

Hi My name is Christin, and I...am addicted to POAS! Ha!
Attachments
image.jpeg
(138.24 KiB) Not downloaded yet
ChristinRee0229
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kandl724 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:16 pm

Hey Christin! I'm not seeing anything yet on these but I have read a few ladies posting on other boards about problems with those tests getting shadows or faint lines. Maybe with these ones you will only know for sure if it's a solid positive or it progressively gets darker? Thanks to you both for the encouragement too BTW, I know I shouldn't be worrying! I looked up the antibiotic I'm on & it's rated class B with no known side effects for pregnancy so, probably not a huge deal if that were the case. I'm feeling really tired again tonight & noticing smells still but I'm sure it really could be nothing! I did a new workout DVD yesterday that I got for Christmas, Jillian Michael's power yoga, I am so sore today haha! Maybe that's why I'm more tired, been trying to workout a lot more the last week since DH has been on vacation. I will expect AF maybe this weekend, if not by Thurs next week then maybe I'll test! Will keep up hope for you both :-D FX!
MC at 10 wks 11/20/2016
TTC #3
Kandl724
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mummaclaire » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:23 pm

Kandl glad I could help with your worries :-)

Christin I love that you're a poas addict lol I am totally the same, I had days where I couldn't resist doing a repeat test for no reason other than I wanted to POAS

As for me it should be about ovulation time but im not feeling it as much as last cycle yet so maybe not today, dtd last night, trying to time things now though and im starting to overthink things so im going to try and relax and go with the flow. I found a hpt while cleaning out my bag today but it's not an early one so ill have to try and hold out til the end of my tww. Anyway now I'm rambling on so ill leave it at that
mummaclaire
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Kandl724 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:39 pm

Hey ladies! How's everyone doing? I think I'm about 12 dpo now if I was correct about when I ovulated. Still not sure what to make of the symptoms I'm having, trying not to read into it, based on CM I think AF may be coming. Hopefully just a few more days of waiting! Hope you all are well otherwise!
MC at 10 wks 11/20/2016
TTC #3
Kandl724
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mummaclaire » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:53 pm

Think I ovulated last night, didn't get to dtd last night but we did yesterday morning and im hoping tonight for new years eve, so fingers crossed that's enough.
We are hosting a small NYE party tonight but ive got to start getting things ready now. Ill pop back when I can.
mummaclaire
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ChristinRee0229 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:39 am

Hey ladies! Doing alright over here. I think AF is about to start though, cramping like crazy this morning and my fertility app says it's due today so right on time. Hope everyone has a fabulous New Years!
ChristinRee0229
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mummaclaire » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:19 am

Happy new years from Australia :-) its already 2am jan 1 here lol no dtd tonight, dp is asleep, maybe in the morning if we wake before the kids..
mummaclaire
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Kandl724 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:35 am

Happy New Year Claire! I am looking forward to a new year personally, 2016 was a bit of a rollercoaster! So, I'm ridiculous ladies, I took not one but 2 tests :shock: both bfn. I am having a strong aversion to certain smells right now & fatigue is hanging in there, these were my first symptoms last time but it's probably just me reading in to things. It may have been too early to test though or AF is right around the corner. The only good thing from it is confirming all the HCG is out of my system from the MC. Now I just need to be patient & see what the next several days bring! I'm all out of tests now too so that's probably a good thing!
MC at 10 wks 11/20/2016
TTC #3
Kandl724
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kandl724 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:52 pm

Just an update, my body is torturing me right now. I had one teeny tiny spot of pink/red streaked CM this am but absolutely nothing since. This is very strange for me, I don't usually ever spot like that. I never had IB with any of my other pregnancies so I highly doubt it's that. I'm thinking AF must be about to kick in full force any moment, or maybe I just won't bleed much because I had like 3 weeks of bleeding with the MC? I have just no clue what to expect. Ugh! Lol anyways fun times thanks for hanging in here with me ladies!
MC at 10 wks 11/20/2016
TTC #3
Kandl724
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups