Winter Wishes 2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Winter Wishes 2

Postby Danaa » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:29 am

May this new home be filled with positive pipi sticks
Attachments
IMG_4135.JPG
IMG_4135.JPG (26.83 KiB) Viewed 1608 times
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Winter Wishes 2

Postby Danaa » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:30 am

Star yay for starting ur stims!!
I'm so excited for you!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:36 am

Andi, not quite yet, but soon! Surges tend to happen in the afternoon, so check then. Don't drink much until then! Also, even if you BD tonight, sperm can stay alive for some time in there (if the conditions are right) to fertllize!

I wish I could start using OPKs, but I still have HCG in my pee so it doesn't mean anything. Bleeding has stopped and we are DTD, but I will probably have to wait until after my period comes to get normal pee again. I never thought I'd say something like that! :rofl:

Happy Thanksgiving!
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Wishfull » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:05 am

I'm here. I start my clomid tomorrow. Will try personals again later. My phone ate my post
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/]http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/[/url]
Wishfull
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:49 pm

Hello ladies..

Danaa: Thanks for the new home! I am excited for your FET.. wishing you a beautiful Christmas sticky baby! And thank you for your support.

Wish: I am glad you have some sort of a plan now. Good luck hun! Are you planning to do clomid + iui?

Courtney: I aint sure about what i feel for hunting. Its not allowed in India. And i prob won't have a heart to do it myself. But it def sounds like that your heart is in the right place..Your family sounds wonderful.
And thank you for your support.

Star: Yay for starting the stims!fxing for you.. Go Eggs!

EOE, hello. Hoping you guys are doing great.

AFM, nothing much to report. BD times ahead.. I surprised hubby today by dressing up, to catch him as soon as he enters the house.. He really appreciated the surprise! O well, lengths we can go..
Last edited by Nickysy on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:30 pm

Im here :)

So excited for you Star!! Sounds like you like venison. lol

Nicky I didnt ever think I could hunt either and I still have a hard time shooting a doe and I wont if it has a baby with it. Theres more to hunting than just killing an animal. It use to be a way of life of how people fed their family. Yes, alot of people have turned it into pure sport but we eat what we hunt and give to others. There is excitement in getting a "big" one and there is something about sitting in the peace and quietness of the woods alone. Yay for surprising dh with a surprise o!! Go catch that egg!! Looks like we may be in tww together. I hope I o tomorrow. My temps have been so whacky this cycle I don't know why o is so late. I hope my egg is still good.

Whoz have you had your levels checked lately or do you still take hpts? Hopefully hcg will leave soon.

Danaa thanks for the new home :)
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby starMint » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:34 pm

Nicky - the phrase should be "O coming, the lengths we go" lol
Dana - thanks for the new thread!
Wish - we will both be getting a little hormone crazy starting tomorrow :rofl: I suggest taking it at night before bed to reduce some of the side effects...
Courtney - lol
Me: 38 DH:46
TTC#1 since August 2012
IVF#3 starting Nov 27, 2017 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur (been doing 7 units hGH since 11/1)
IVF#2 - 19 eggs retrieved(12/8/16) (11 mature) 10 fertilized, 0 blasts
7 units hGH x 43 days (from 10/24 until trigger), 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur x 13 days (with last three days the Menopur dropped to 75iu and last four days with 250iu Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger
IVF#1 26 eggs retrieved (9/16/16), 14 fertilized, 0 blasts
225iu Follistim/Gonal-F and 75iu Menopur x 13 days (with last two days the Follistim dropped to 150iu and last four days with Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger + 2mg Estradiol until retrieval, methyl prednisolone and doxycycline following retrieval

My Ovulation Chart
starMint
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:56 pm

Nicky you go girl,get ur freak on:)))
Whoz Fx the hcg goes down really soon!!
Star,wish you and me are starting the drugs tomorrow ....im not looking forward but hey what can I do!
I cut my middle finger yesterday and it fuckinng hurts i can barely do stuff with my left hand....im so bored and i feel like I need a change,my life is all about the drugs and Ivf at this moment and I really hate that:(this is definitely my last try for now,I need a break.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:30 pm

Danaa Im sorry you cut your finger. hope it heals soon. Hopefully this IVF will be a success this time around and you will get a nice pregnant break, you and Star!!

WIsh will you have a trigger with your clomid or just go off opks for iui?

Just cooked a big meal, bbq ribs mashed potatoes and corn. Didnt even feel like eating once I got it all done. Atleast the family is full and happy. Think I might hand over the little one to the kids and go take a nice relaxing bath!! Btw are warm/hot baths ok in tww? Never thought about the heat hurting the awaiting sperm.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:11 am

Courtney: Amen for tww sanity and positive pipi tests at the end of it! Def an interesting take on hunting:)

Star: U made me laugh so hard, i had tears in my eyes. What a phrase! Good luck with stims...

Danna: Sry about your finger cut. I hope you feel better soon..and yes, its gonna be a pregnancy break for you now!!

Wish: Fxing for your iui!

EOE, hello..
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby RockFaith » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:24 am

Hi all. I'm still in account limbo, waiting on some help. But wanted to peep in and say that a new cycle has started for me. I am relieved but a lil sad. Yet, hungry...FOR SOME TURKEY TIME!!! Gobble Gobble!! :rofl:

I loved readying your posts for our new thread. You ladies make me smile so. I love how you all courageously push forward in life and ttc.

I want to comment on hunting, sexy outtfits and stims OH MY!!! I could write a book this morning but I'm trying to remain calm. I miss you all and will be back on Tuesday as that's when life will settle a bit for me. I KNOW I'm going to have much to catch up on. But I love a good read. HUGS :babydustb: :babydustg: :sticky:
Me 39/DH 31
DD 6
Many sweet Angels in heaven
RockFaith
Friend

Postby Danaa » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:16 am

Faith hugs and happy thanksgiving!!
You guys I have PUPPY FEVER!!!!!!!Pls talk me down in getting another dog!!!!I need help!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Wishfull » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:31 am

Dana, put down the puppy and back away from the pet store. Just remember you won't have as much time to work with the puppy once your little one is on the way . I hope your cut finger heals quickly. Your transfer is less than 3 weeks away.

Faith, I hope they get your account issues worked out soon. Fx for the new cycle.
Nicky, are you in the tww yet?

Courtney, I think warm baths are ok. Hot tubs aren't recommended though. I no longer eat meat, but it isn't for ethical reasons. reasons. I grew up on Deer meat. It is actually one of the leanest and most nutritious meats out there. I will have no problem feeding my family deer. Hunting is just a normal thing around here.

Star, Good luck with your meds as well. I have set an alarm on my phone to remind me to take mine. "Rising Sun" will have a completely different meaning to it if this cycle works.

Whoz, I hope the bleeding stops soon and stays away. Are you testing out the HCG? Or do they they have you waiting a specified time before you test again?

AFM, I am doing IUI with Clomid. Doc has be using OPK's to determine O date. I kinda liked the Idea of a trigger shot, but I have to take shots 3 times a week for my MS. So less shots are ok with me. I think I just wanted to test out the trigger. I don't know if the Clomid will make me O early or late. I kinda hope late. The only thing I am worried about is my clinic will not have anyone available if I O over a weekend. And if I O on CD 14 it will be on a Friday. So if I O over the weekend well just dtd and hope for the best.
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/]http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/[/url]
Wishfull
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:54 am

Oh wish that sucks if you happen to I over the weekend but you are right just dtd and hope for the best. You haven't done clomid at all right? How come your dr went straight to iui without you doing just clomid first? Yes deer is very good for you. It's a great lean protein and when we harvest it ourselves and cut it up we know how it's been handled and there's no nasty preservatives and whatever there is in commercial meats. My kids thankfully love it.

Faith good to hear from you. I'm sorry af came. Hope you have a nice thanksgiving!! We def get into some interesting topics! We are all adults and have proven we can have an opinion and be nice to one another when opinions differ. This is such a safe place and I'm so thankful for that!!

Nicky I am on my phone so I can't see your chart. Are you temping this month? I didn't get a temp spike yet but hopefully today is o for me. It's been one crazy cycle!

Wish I also love your sense of humor!! You've always had it and I noticed it from day one! I love your comment to danaa about step away from the puppy store. Lol yes danaa as much as you want a puppy right now you have a lot on your plate and you have to focus on staying calm and Ivf. Puppies make you crazy even though they are cute. They can really stress a person out with all they get into. I've vowed to never have another puppy again!! My last two did so much damage to our house and hot tub our deck railing multiple times, ate our new couch twice, chewed the window seals. Ate a whole ham out of the fridge my little one just happen to get out when I was taking a bath then peed everywhere bc it was so full. Just saying puppies require AlOT of work and attention.

Andia did you get your positive or temp spike yet? Just bd at the in laws. Lol just be quiet. It's possible!! Ours live downstairs in our basement apartment and we have to be quiet when they are home. Also the shower works well just keep the water away from well you know then run to the bed and lay down. Lol

Afm no temp spike yet but cramping started last night and that always happens before o so I'm confident today or tomorrow will be it for me. I'm having lots of cm which I don't normally have. I'm hoping late o means something good for me this month!! I've seen many get pg having a late o. Well I have to get busy cooking. Have lots to do before tomorrow.

Hello eoe and have a happy thanksgiving!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:14 am

Thank you ladies for talking me out of it:)) not completely but hey is a start.A puppy is a huge responsibility and a huuuge pain in the @ss i do know it:)) so that is why I was thinking to get a small breed dog that i can take with me in the airplane:))i think the puppy fever is actually baby fever but bcs a puppy is a more realistic thing at the moment im focusing on that but I won't get another dog bcs I have plans for the next year even if I don't get pregnant.
Wish i hope ovulation it will happen during the week time so you can get the IUI,i would of asked for a trigger shot bcs this way you have a bit more control over the situation but i guess ur doctor knows best!!
Courtney have fun cooking and i hope you can manage to get a quickie tonight bcs i think ur about to ovulate.
Ty all,my finger is better already,im just waiting for my potatoes to be done so I can eat(roasted white potatoes with garlic a bit of olive oil.)I LOVE POTATOES
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups