3 dpo anyone want to wait with me

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

3 dpo anyone want to wait with me

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:39 am

Im 3 dpo ttc 14 months baby #5.

Looking for a tww buddy :)
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: 3 dpo anyone want to wait with me

Postby Goth237 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:02 am

Hi :),

I'm new to this site. Just a little info about me: AF is due 10th December. We've been TTC since July for #1 and I've had two consecutive early miscarriages. We didn't really try properly in September or October but we've really been trying this month. I'm hoping more than anything that this is the month that sticks! I should have ovulated yesterday so not 3dpo yet. Baby dust to you!
Goth237
Friend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:23 am

I'm very sorry for your losses. We're your losses recent? Great looking forward to waiting with you. I think you posted in another thread I'm in. I responded to you this morning on it as well. We can do both if you want.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Goth237 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:05 am

Sorry, I didn't notice your other reply! I think maybe just this one, it may get confusing otherwise.
They were earlier this year. It's difficult because I know, if I'm pregnant this month *fingers crossed*, that I'll be a mess worrying about it.
Trying for baby #5,wow. That's so lovely :). My fiance wants a big family, I'll be happy with 2 lol. How old are your other children? Have you got any preferences gender-wise? We would love a girl and we've picked the name Alex if it's a girl.
Goth237
Friend

Postby Goth237 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:15 am

I just read your other reply, probably should've done that first, lol. I am from Kent. How about you?
And yeah, I tested quite early :/. I was just so excited to find out. When do you tend to test? I go for First Response and test about 3 days before AF due.
Goth237
Friend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:23 pm

it took me 4 years to conceive my first. Then the others came unplanned except my 4th. We thought itd be our last. My kids are 13, 11, 9 and 2. I got pregnant easily with my last. For some reason my laptop isn't letting me type correctly so Ill have to post on my phone. its taken me 20 min to write just this. :rofl:
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:43 am

Ok for some reason lastnight my computer refused to type. I test early as well. I bought 50 10 miu tests from Amazon sure predict brand. I'm obsessed with testing. Lol the more tests I have the more I will test. Lol I don't generally get any early pg symptoms even when I was pg so I can't go by symptoms. If I were to get any actual symptoms is know if be pg. lol thankfully I've never had to deal with a miscarriage but I'm scared to death of that especially with the increased risk since I'm 36. I've been pg 4 times and I feel like I'm bound to have one if I get of again. I know I shouldn't think like that though. I'm not sure what the statistics are but like 1 in 5 or something ends in mc. Hopefully if I get pg I will beat the odds. I'm going to call my dr today and see if she will let me do clomid next month. My ob I had for 13 years retired this year. I hate that bc I know she would've let me try it. The new ob I have isn't in favor of letting me try it since I get positive opks but she's moving to New Zealand in a couple months so I will get another in the practice. I'm going to ask for a de that is most proactive in ttc as we can't go to an re since my insurance won't cover it. I did have endo surgery 2 months ago and they removed mild endo. That's all my new dr has done for me. I would even be happy with a scan to check everything out to see if I have cysts or something. Maybe some blood work to make sure everything is normal.

Do you temp or use opks? Opks is how I got pregnant so fast with my 4th baby. It took one month to conceive her and one bd the morning after I got my positive. The only early pg symptom I had was cramping. I swore af was on the way. I about fainted when the test came up positive. I went out to get a digital and sure enough it was positive too. I had bleeding at about 6 weeks and that got me an early scan and I got to see the heartbeat and I still bled for another week or so and all ended up being fine. My baby was on the small side my entire pregnancy but she was healthy. I have always been a late oer and they go from your lmp so I think that's why she always measured small. Dr wouldn't take into account I od later than normal. This month I od later than I have ever. I think it was from not eating properly. I had Weightloss surgery in 2012 and it really makes it a struggle to eat like I should. I just rarely get hungry. Ok sorry for the novel. Tell me more about you :)
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:10 am

So I just scheduled me an appt with a new ob in the same practice to discuss clomid. I asked for the most proactive dr when it comes to infertility. I explained my situation and she had an appt for this wed but I couldn't that day so I made it for the 6th, just in time for my next cycle to start. So dh is fine with me taking it. Let's just hope I don't have twins, well I have secretly always wanted twins but we wouldn't all fit in our van if I had two. Lol so I am just excited that I may get it and hopefully will increase my odds since we only have 4 months left of ttc.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Goth237 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:25 am

Hi :)

This is a very quick reply to say that I got your messages and I haven't forgotten you. I'm at my parents' at the moment and I'll reply properly later. Had to go to the doctors this morning, turns out I have thrush... Yay! XD
Talk to you properly very soon.

X
Goth237
Friend

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:33 am

Oh no! Well take your time no big deal I understand. Somedays I have more time than others to get on here. My temp dropped before coverline at 5 dpo today. I don't think thats a good thing! It has never done that before. I don't know what it means. I know I was cold this morning and maybe the temp in the house affected me but since Ive been up my temp still hasn't went up.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Goth237 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:09 am

Hi Momma,

So sorry for how long it's taken me to reply. I finally can sit down and type properly! Also sorry for the length of my message ><. I understand if it takes more than one sitting to read :rofl: .

It's nice that your children are pretty close in age, apart form the 2 year old but it must be great for the older ones to have a young sibling to take care of :) . My brother and me are 9 years apart but I remember how great it was to help take care of him when he was a baby.

I know exactly what you mean about being obsessed with testing!! I think to some degree most women TTC have the same obsession. It's all I think about during the TWW, although after my miscarriages, my DF (Dear Fiance, is that a thing?) made me promise him not to test before my AF was due. He worries about me being so upset over the losses. I was sure last month I was pregnant, told my mum that I could just tell, lol. I was not. but I felt ill for a few days and took 3 tests in that time thinking it could be pregnancy related :rofl: . I always go for the FRER pregnancy tests and they're great IMO.

Regarding miscarriage for you, I think it's a really good sign that you've had 4 healthy pregnancies, I'm sure your next one will be healthy too.
I've read a lot of posts from different women who mention Clomid, I really hope at your appointment that your doctor will give it to you. And it's stupid that you haven't been offered a scan yet! Maybe you can ask at your next appointment?

I don't temp or use OPKs. I got pregnant the first time we had unprotected sex and were trying and I used a period/fertility app to tell me when my O was. So far its been very accurate and I've been lucky. I was so ecstatic about it and wanted to tell everyone. When I told my fiance he had had a bad day at work I guess and I was telling him how I wanted to break the news to my family- anyway I ended up crying, lol. It was not how I expected that to go at all. I went to the doctor and got a due date, 4th April, which made it feel very real for me. I was having major bloating and some nausea, boobs were very sore, it felt great. Then, the afternoon I came back from the doctors I began spotting. I was distraught. My mum tried to say that it's normal but it didn't feel like it. The next day the heavy bleeding began and the cramping and I knew it was over. This was just under 6 weeks.

After the bleeding had stopped and I tested to make sure my hormones were back to normal, we started trying again. And again got pregnant straight away. This time he didn't mind me telling anyone I wanted. So I did. The day before I was supposed to go to the doctor to tell them about being pregnant, I started bleeding. Another loss at literally just under 6 weeks. I didn't have an appetite for days.

The next couple of months we made no conscious decision to try but didn't prevent it either. November was different and so I'm really hoping that I'm pregnant.

One annoying thing is my grandma. She has dementia and as such no filter on what she says. I have put on a little weight so she'll ask "When's it due?" or say "I would like some great grandchildren before I die." and when I was miscarrying the last she said "How will I be able to buy you a pram if you lose the baby?" (that one sent me crying outside. she was very apologetic after, she doesn't realise what she's saying really :? )

How many children would you like altogether? :)
Goth237
Friend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:47 am

Hey there, sorry took me so long to respond. I have been so busy. Af showed up today unannounced. I mustve od earlier than I thought. I have to say im pretty bummed. We want one more and we will be done.

It is nice having my kids close together. They do help with my little one alot. I honestly don't think I could do it without them now that Im older. lol

Did you get any answers to why you miscarried? I know here our drs dont really test much till after the third mc. Im very sorry once again for you mcs. I hope this month you get pg and all is well.

My gma is the same way. NO FILTER!! She lives in the nursing home now and has had a couple strokes and has bad dementia. She has a phobia of fat people. I use to be big and had weightloss surgery and lost a ton of weight. After I had my last I gained about 30 lbs and 2 weeks after I had my baby she had to mention that I looked alot heavier. lol She consistently asked me how much I had lost and when I was going to get back to my pre pregnancy weight. Well Im smaller than ever now so she has finally quit that. Do you live in the US? I wondered what a pram was so that gave me a clue you might not.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Goth237 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:56 am

Hey,

I'm really sorry AF showed up :(. It's a horrible feeling. I have everything crossed for your next cycle.

I can imagine once I start having children it'll be like Pringles, once you pop etc. Lol.

I haven't had any answers regarding the miscarriages. I didn't go to the doctor after the first, but I did after the second because my fiance made me, lol. Anyway she was a complete b**ch and basically didn't believe I had been pregnant the second time, I KNOW I was. It's the same here really where they don't do tests until you have had 3.

I'm sorry your gran has had strokes, that must be difficult. My gran also comments on people who have extra weight. Both my aunts are in that category and both live with her. And whenever we're out she has to whisper about people she sees, which is extremely embarrassing and I want to tell her to shut up. It's hard not to be irritated with her sometimes. Well done for getting the surgery :). My aunt will just complain about being overweight but has never done anything to change that.

No I live in the UK. A pram is a buggy/pushchair. Where in the US do you live? I would love to go to America for a holiday at least once. What's the weather like where you are? I'm hoping for snow this year and the last time I remember proper snow here I was 7.

Are you looking forward to Christmas? I can't really afford many presents this year so I'm going to try and make some bits. I feel a bit guilty really but my fiance has just been made redundant and I am not in work at the moment. It'll be nice to be around the family though.

Talk soon!
Goth237
Friend

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:16 am

Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you. Its been a few busy days. Are y0u feeling any symptoms?

Im sorry you didnt get any answers to your mcs. Hopefully next time around you can get your progesterone checked asap as soon as you find out just to make sure its ok. I had low p with my first pregnancy and they put me on p supplements till I was 12 weeks.

Its hard not to get upset with my gma but I know she really can't help it so I just try and disrregaurd it. I hate that she has to spend her last days in the nursing home. I wish I had the ability to care for her at home but with 4 kids busy life and a husband it's just not possible.

I live in southern IL right in the middle of the US. It occasionally snows here. Mostly a few inches here a few inches there, but every few years we will get a big one. My kids love it when it snows. We live in the country on a big hill and they want to sled!!

Christmas I can't say Im looking forward to. My husband hurt his back and it majorly hit our salary this year. He receives disability but its no where near what we were making sooo we can't really afford alot either.

Anyway I hope you are doing well. My appt is at 11:30 with my ob today.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend