2017 Baby Buddies! (2)

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 2017 Baby Buddies! (2)

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:57 am

Looking good, Jennifer!

Carolanne, I have been feeling like AF was going to show up to varying degrees since about 6 dpo lol. At first I saw it as a good sign since it was early, but now that it's a real possibility, and my temp dropped, and tests are negative, it's possible it might actually mean AF is coming. It's also possible that all that cramping was not a sign of pregnancy, but just my body adjusting to things after the mirena. This is a real possiblity, considering I cramped for NINE days before O.

BUT... My temp is slightly below coverline, but my pre and post O temps did not have a huge gap this month, so my coverline is high. The temp itself is not much lower than my other post-o temps. I am also still kind of stuffed up and was definitely breathing through my mouth all night before taking my temp. My cervix is still too high to reach. Still have creamy cm. The cramps are pretty light this morning, and I'm actually feeling pretty good and already getting over my cold from this weekend... so I don't know. I couldn't get anything from this morning's test to show up on camera, and I really have to search for it with my eyes, so I don't think it means anything at all. Yet I can't get it out of my brain that there is a little something there that wasn't there yesterday. (Now singing Beauty and the Beast in my head: "Oh yes, there's something there that wasn't there before!") I'm out of everything but wondfos, so I'm going to grab a couple of dollar store tests while I'm out so I have at least one other brand, should anything else show up tomorrow or Wednesday. I was feeling really confident before and now I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for AF, or even another crappy cycle where I have to play the guessing game until next ovulation. Of course there's still the possibility of a bfp, but I don't want to have a breakdown by letting AF catch me unaware!

Kathy, what can I say? No easy answers at this point! Maybe you just have another sneaky bean who wants to surprise you for Christmas and your birthday. ;)
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby caqtcake13 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:04 am

You must be DYING! I so wanted to be able to get my BFP this month and have it be an amazing surprise for DH on Christmas Eve. That woul be the perfect announcement and totally worth the few month wait for that BFP.
How are you going to tell him?!?!?
Me: Carolanne(33)
DH: Jeremiah(35)
DD: Makena (6)
DS:Logan(4)

My Ovulation Chart
caqtcake13
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby klj921 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:16 am

Thank you for the vibes Caroleanne!I need them a lot at this point haha
And yeah Becca I haven't had a bday surprise in YEARS, this would be the perfect one but of course I'd be hanging for another 12 days haha
My Ovulation Chart

Me: Kathy (12/31/87)
DH: Scot (12/29/80)
DD: Jadyn (10/19/12)
DS: Clae (07/22/15)
Hoping for a 3rd!
klj921
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:31 am

What's another 12 days at this point? Lol.

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BabyMartin1104 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:06 pm

Becca Thanks you aren't out until AF Shows though!! That's goes for all you ladies!!

Caroleanne It is so hard not to just tell him now I'm going to work with him right now and honestly I want to blurt it out on the way to job. When I have darker line tomorrow Wednesday I'm going to look up some cute ideas I was thinking Christmas Eve when we are by ourselves give him an early Christmas present. Do it that way! Im unsure what do any of you ladies have in mind?

Kathy sending good vibes your way!! Becca is right what is another 12 days at this point! Hopefully you get it soon!
Jennifer TTC Baby #1 since October 2016
BabyMartin1104
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby caqtcake13 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:18 pm

I would totally do a early Christmas present or in his stocking on Christmas morning if I had the chance. So cute!

My Ovulation Chart
caqtcake13
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:44 pm

Jennifer, will you be working all week? And is it just you two on the job site? If so, I think it would be fun to hide the digital test somewhere... (behind some drywall? I have no idea what you REALLY do, other than install drywall lol) and act like you have a problem and need his help. Ooh, like maybe act like you dropped a tool and ask if he can reach it and only have the test down there for him to find or something? I don't know... I still have no idea how I'd tell Russ!

My cramps today don't feel as much like AF... and they have pretty much tapered off, but come back every now and then. I feel super wet, but still dry when I wipe. I want to fast forward a couple of days!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby caqtcake13 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:55 pm

Oh that's such a cute idea for Jennifer, Becca! Love that!

I would LOVE to fast forward as well, put us out of our misery. lol I, by NO means, want to give myself any glimpse of hope but I am feeling a little different today. I can't really put my finger on it. I am a little crampy, not like AF though. Andd my lower back hurts a little. Could be AF on her way of course, she is due Christmas eve. And my chart is different. I have what looks like could be a ID but after doing research it sounds like a lot of people say that Implantation dips don't exist anyways(or at least aren't caused by implantation). Super bummer, got excited for a minute when I saw the rise this AM. I had a rise the same day last month too, as well as my BFP month. Here I go again, reading into everything. Bah!

My Ovulation Chart
caqtcake13
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:31 pm

Fertility Friend's official finding was that there was a higher rate of these dips on pregnancy charts than on non pregnancy charts. There does seem to be a correlation, although the science isn't there to back it up... yet! I had a dip on 4 dpo, and implantation bleeding the next day on my bfp cycle, so I say they DO exist. ;)

It makes me happy that you're feeling different today. I had almost no symptoms last time until the day before my bfp, so I'm a big believe in low-symptom bfp's. Fingers crossed we see something on those tests this week!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Hopefulrosey » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:41 pm

Jennifer, congrats girl :) I am so happy for you. I love your idea of giving him an early Christmas present as well as Becca's. Wishing you healthy nine months.

EOE, hello

AFM, still one week to go for AF so I am just waiting. Got some cramps today, but more like bowl cramps and have (TMI alert) gone 3 time already. FX that its a symptom. Its a bit unsual for me as I am mostly constipated from O until the first day of AF.
TTC#1 since Feb 2016
Me: Rosey, 33, mild endo
DH: 32, 4 SAs. varies between normal to MFI :doh:
IUI #1 Sep'17 - BFN and ended up with 2x 20mm+ cysts
IUI #2 Nov'17 - cancelled. O'd spontaneously on CD10 before trigger. O confirmed with CD21 test
IUI #3 Dec'17 BFN... moving on to IVF in 2018
IVF #1 - ER (16 follies, 14 eggs, 7 mature, 3 fertilised), 3d transfer of 3 embies (only 1x 8 cell, 2x 4 cell), no frosties, BFN
Lap Mar'18 - Dx mild endo
IVF #2 - Hopefully in May- June 2018
Hopefulrosey
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:52 pm

Hi Rosey! Not sure if you have been keeping up with ALL the posts but my cramps on 6dpo started out as feeling like a constantly needed to run to the bathroom. I had some loose BM's in there, but not a ton. They kind of morphed into AF cramps over the next couple of days. Jennifer was having similar symptoms, too!

Ok you guys, I'm losing it. I was just reading Henry a book about dogs we got at a garage sale. One of the pages says "Dogs play.... ... and dogs love. Many people say that of all the animals, dogs are the best to have as friends." Now I do love dogs, probably more than most people. I always have. But I couldn't even finish reading the last line out loud because I was so choked up! I took a breather for a second, and tried again. Nope. Couldn't even say it without tears welling up in my eyes and my throat closing up. I certainly hope this is a sign of pregnancy, otherwise that Mirena REALLY screwed me up!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ashley2016 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:57 pm

Hi ladies, I just wanted to drop in and say a quick hello! I'm sorry I have been MIA. The first two weeks of pregnancy kicked my butt and it only continues. I can't believe just two weeks ago I was on here wishing and hoping to be pregnant and now I am feeling miserable because I am! Lol. It will all be worth it I keep telling myself.

Just wanted to say I wish you all the best, I am very grateful to have been a part of this community during my two week wait, and I feel blessed to have had the great luck to get pregnant this month, after trying since February. It has all been a little much so far, so I'll be off again for a while. I'll try to check in when I start to feel better. Can't wait to find out how you all are doing in a few weeks!

Baby dust and love to all!
Pregnant after ttc 6 cycles :D
ashley2016
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:02 pm

Hi Ashley! Great to hear from you. Pregnancy certainly can kick your butt, but that's a good sign that all is going well!!!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BabyMartin1104 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:04 pm

Becca that is a cute idea!! We will be leaving to go to Alabama Wednesday though!

Caroleanne I was thinking about an early Christmas present too!

Rosey Thank you!! By the way the last few days I have had an upset stomach going a few times a day usually I'm sluggish between O and AF.

Ashley Glad you checked in definitely keep us informed!
As for me Today I am feeling nauseated on and off and getting stretchytwinge like cramps in my pelvic area. Honestly feels like AF is about to show we have to go to another job so I have to stop and get some sort of food because I feel like that is why I'm sick right now. I ate around 11 but I feel like I do when I have lower sugar. My sense of smell is increasing I can definitely tell..
Jennifer TTC Baby #1 since October 2016
BabyMartin1104
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby caqtcake13 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:23 pm

Becca- I saw that on FF friend too. WHY does it all have to be confusing with no definitive answers. I just did my workout and felt okay, still feeling little weird twinges. Like a weird muscle spasm super low in my abdomen. Hard to describe. Only time will tell I guess.

Jennifer- get some food girlie! Time to start carrying snacks with you just in case. When I was pregnant if I let myself get too hungry I would get so sick. It helped to keep granola bars with me just in case.

Rosey- Lots of baby dust going out to you!!!

My Ovulation Chart
caqtcake13
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups