Peace, Patience and Positive Vibes

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Peace, Patience and Positive Vibes

Postby Peaks+Valleys » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:17 am

Hello all,

Sorry for the silence. Things are fine, but I've been unusually busy and preoccupied. I sat down with the full intention of posting a couple times during the week, but I just couldn't concentrate, and I didn't want to write a half-hearted post. Anyhow, that busy period has now come to an end and a new week begins now! Have got my hot cider next to me, along with a homemade peanut butter cookie, so I'm good to go!

Janeite: Thanks for your continued encouragement. I'm really glad you got your horn fixed. I get what a difference that can make. I mean, it's not just an instrument, it's your life! Am keeping an eye on your temps and hoping that they stay up. Will be thinking of you on Tuesday!

Momma: That's fantastic that you've found a doctor you really like and trust. My own gyn is, well, interesting. I think I've mentioned this before, but he reminds me a little of Robin Williams' character in the film Nine Months. He talks a LOT, and is perpetually cheerful, even when throwing out all sorts of statistics that I probably don't need to hear! "At this point, there's virtually no chance that you could have a successive miscarriage for the same reason. I mean, there is of course a 25% chance that something else has already gone wrong, but hopefully not. And if you come back in two weeks' time and things go well, there's probably an 85% chance that everything will continue to be fine!" But apart from the unnecessary chatter, I'm fairly satisfied. He's a native English speaker, he's helpful and efficient when things go wrong, and he's makes himself really available to his patients: "I'm working up until Christmas, so call me at any time if you have any bleeding." That feeling of reassurance and being taken seriously makes all the difference!

Jwall: I'm totally uninitiated concerning the mysteries of progesterone, so I'm of no help there. But I do hear you on being down in general, and I hope that things have been going a bit better for you lately. Do you do anything festive for the holidays? To they tend to perk you up or get you down?

Staying: You sound so happy! I'm glad that your experience of sharing the news has been so celebratory, and that all test results have been so positive. Love the chalkboard idea. "Love, hope and science" makes me think of a motto for a hipster university minus a nature reference. Hope you continue being happy as a clam!

Nothing much health-related happening here. Ultra-sore bbs continue to the point where I have to cradle them when turning over in bed. If all goes well at the next appointment, I'll go bra shopping and probably start wearing something supportive at night! Only other symptom is a lack of interest in food. No strong aversions, exactly, just a reduced appetite and a natural preference for simple and bland foods, much like what I might want if I were sick. There was one incident where I thought I might have had sudden "evening sickness" (nausea, sweating and shaking), but things have been fine since. May have just been something I ate. It was so unpleasant, though, that I'm not mourning any lack of other symptoms! No real bleeding, just the occasional tinted discharge. For the moment, just trying to chill out until the appointment on Friday, as this is the week when two of three losses occurred. Will keep you posted!
Me: 34, DH: 41
2010: 2 MCs
2015: Begin TTC in August
2016: MC in March (Trisomy 13)
BFP November 2016, EDD end of July 2017
Salomé Marjorie born July 18, 2017
Peaks+Valleys
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Janeite » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:16 am

Hello beautiful ladies!

How is everyone this week? I hope Monday isn't treating you too meanly!

Peaks- I'm so happy to hear that things are chugging alone well so far. I'm looking forward to your appointment on Friday, too! It's so great that you have a compassionate, caring Doctor (and an English speaker) in spite of his, shall we say, idiosyncrasies. At least you can have a good laugh at it! Have they done any blood work on you for HCG levels? Continue to enjoy your cider and cookies and other treats; and hopefully, this week will pass calmly and quickly for you! I'll be thinking about you!

Court- How was all the soft ball this weekend? I love how your kids names have all ended up reflecting their characters and personalities! They're all beautiful names, too. I'm glad to hear that the clomid hasn't been too rough on you. Have you finished taking it yet? Are you going to start temping again to confirm O? I hope it settles your temps down a bit and gives you a more recognizable pattern. I found that good, loose leaf green tea really helped my CM. I get better results with loose leaf than I do with tea bags. I hear you, when you say that you don't expect this to work. I feel the same way--I'd certainly like it to work, but it seems too easy or something, to have it work on the first go. I guess it's just been two and a half years of BFNs that has me skeptical.

Staying- I hope your week passes in more continual bliss!

Jwall- How's it going. You were a few days ahead of me in your cycle, I think. Have you tested yet?

AFM- I'm 11 DPO and my temps are still up, but I feel like they could plummet any morning now. Right now, I'm trying to stay pragmatic and keep things in check. I know that I will have a really rough time emotionally if this cycle ends with another BFN, due to the holidays and seeing family, etc. I'm afraid of letting myself get too excited at possible signs of pregnancy, only to have my hopes dashed again. I really think it will make things worse. Any symptoms I may be feeing could also very easily be attributed to something else, too, so I'm trying not to pay them much mind. I'm going to resist the temptation to list them here! Lol! Don't hold your breath for a pee stick in the morning. I'm not sure when I'm going to test. I may just see what my temps do over the next few days. Either way, I should have an answer by this weekend. I'm thankful that I'll have a good week before Christmas to have my cry and get my head into the right space before we travel, if I do get another BFN.
Me: 36
DH: 35
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014
----------------------------------
December 2015 BFP, MC at 5 weeks :angel:
January 2016 started acupuncture
December 2016 1st round of 50 mg clomid- chemical
-----------------------------------

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:37 pm

Just quick reply since I'm on my phone but yea lastnight was my last dose. I can't see your chart on my phone but I will have to stalk it later. Lol
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Peaks+Valleys » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:56 am

Hello ladies,

I hear you all on the fear of disappointment. I think DH is really in that place right now, even more than I initially suspected. Anytime I mention anything about the pregnancy, he quickly says something like, "Okay, well, let's not get too ahead of ourselves." He admits that he's afraid that things might go wrong again, and that he himself could have a tendency to go too far too fast with his thoughts... which he incidentally demonstrated two minutes later by suggesting a name if the baby were to be a girl! He was even reluctant to tell his mother and sister this time, which he did anyway. I've also shared with my close friends here and in the US, as they are all in the know about our hopes, and as I would certainly need their support if we were to be disappointed again. I find it helpful to know that loved ones are rooting for us, as the process can otherwise be pretty lonely and isolating.

That's it for this edition... happy Tuesday!
Peaks+Valleys
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:10 am

Im really sorry for my lacking in personals lately. Ive been busy with kids and grocery shopping and thinking about Christmas shopping. lol

Peaks it sounds like you are getting good pg symptoms and hopefully that is reassuring you everything is going well. Im looking forward to your scan on Fri. That will be the furthest you have made it right? Im hoping and praying you guys get to see a beautiful little heartbeat and your first glance of the sweet LO growing inside you. That's funny your dh doesn't want to get ahead of yourselves then changes to picking baby names. Its totally normal I believe to feel the need to be cautious but on the other end you want to be excited and start making plans. Peaks Im glad that you told your MiL and his sister and a few close friends. I agree its important to have a support system and people praying for you. I always told people early. I was always just so excited I couldn't just keep it secret.

Becky I totally get the not wanting to get your hopes up bc I feel the same way. So far I don't feel anything different going on down there from the clomid which is already making me think it's not going to work. I have just read a little too many stories of success first try and the things that seemed different and Im just not feeling anything different yet. I so hope you get a bfp this cycle. I know you do too!! Im so tired of being let down by bfns its almost just expected. If this cycle doesn't work is your dr going to up your dosage or did you talk to him about Femara if the clomid doesn't work? So by your lack of wanting to discuss symptoms it sounds like your are having some.. lol Where are you traveling for Christmas? I told dh that if we ever head to TX again we are going to meet up with you. Where did you say you lived again down there? My biggest challenge of living in Dallas was the driving! OMG I thought I was going to die the first few times I started driving down there. We had a wreck on the way down with my mom driving so that didn't help me much. Traffic was always so crazy!! Dh made me drive one night when we were out late. A football game was letting out at the moment and it was horrendous. He was trying to get me over my fear of the traffic. lol I got better as time went but never comfortable. I prefer two lane roads!! Ok enough rambling about driving. I want you to test but I know you won't yet and I totally understand. I wish I had the ability to just wait it out.

Jwall how are you doing? Have you tested yet? I forgot, do you temp?

Staying I hope all is well with you and you are looking forward to Christmas. Do you have your Cmas tree up yet? Just think this is your last year of just you and dh. When is your due date?

AFM well not much to report here. Ball wasn't so great this weekend. Abbys team lost all three games but she played well. I don't know if I already mentioned or not but we are going to find her a better advanced team next year. Good coaching is the key to getting a great team and our coaches lack alot. They don't instruct the girls and teach them how to become better. They are basically mute. I get so frustrated during games that they aren't telling the girls what to do. They are ages 10-12 and really need some guidance. It's not like they are 15+ and should always know what to do. Abby is just really good and if we can find the right time she has a chance of getting a scholarship to help cover college. Since we homeschool scholarships are a little harder to come by. My dad also has them college accounts that he adds too every bday and Christmas. He is a stockbroker and is really good at that kind of stuff. He did the same for me so I had my college covered by the time I was ready to go.

As far as ttc Im really not feeling it either as I already mentioned in my response to Becky. It does seem too easy just to add 50mg of clomid and it will work first try. I wish I felt something growing down there. I wish I was being monitored but my dr didn't even mention that probably bc I told her we'd have to pay out of pocket for it. I would even settle for a progesterone test to see if I even od. I did temp this morning and it was really early 3:40 but I knew I wouldn't get another solid 4 hours of sleep so I went ahead. I was super hot and had stripped down to just a t shirt and had no covers on. Temp was 98.07 which is a high temp for pre o for me so looks like my temps are going to be whacky again this month. I have been using opks and I finally got my good ones in a mail. The last to days have somewhat of a line. The dr said I could o around day 14 so I guess we will see. I have had some different cm. Problem with trying to stay hydrated is I feel like Im going to dilute my urine too much and get a false reading on my opk. Its like a double edged sword. haha Honestly I wish we could afford IVF and Id just skip straight to that. I hate this waiting and waiting and waiting. I am not getting any younger and I just feel like these last almost 2 years have been a waste. I am thinking about getting my AMH tested to see if I have a good amount of eggs left and it might tell what condition they are in. After I got pregnant with Bel Luke went to work in the oil field and worked around alot of hazardous chemicals and I also wonder if that couldve affected his sperm. He says no to a SA though. He says if its meant to happen it will. He's perfectly content with the 4 we have so I don't think it bothers him enough to go have much more done. I know I should be as well, but I think it's different for a woman than a man. They just are so different when it comes to ttc. Most are laid back go with the flow, whatever happens happens. So anyway enough rambling.

I hope Peaks and Stayings little ones stay nice and snuggled up growing and maturing well and Becky, Jwall and me see a bfp SOONER than later!! Happy Tuesday ladies!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Peaks+Valleys » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:47 am

Trying not to put the cart ahead of the horse here, but JANEITE... I was so hoping your temps would miraculously skyrocket today! Are you testing or toughing it out?

Hello to the rest, and will hopefully be back later with a more thoughtful post.
Peaks+Valleys
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Janeite » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:25 am

I'm going to be terribly selfish today and just talk about myself. You'll have to forgive me. Warning: this post will probably be long, rambling and quite possibly a bit bi-polar.

So, yesterday I realized that it was exactly a year ago that I had my MC. That and the fall in my temps over the past few days really had me down. I was sure AF was on the way and that I was in for some dark days ahead. I was trying to figure out how to deal with that senario and enjoy the holidays as much as possible.

This morning I woke before my alarm and just lay in bed in a semi-conscious state untill my alarm went off. The same thing has happened several times this week, seemingly without affecting my temperatures. I take my temp and what? 98.4?? It's never been that high in two years of temping and I fully expected it to drop further this morning. I stayed in bed a little longer arguing with myself whether I should test or not. I've tested before based on my temps and it's always a BFN. Well, I decided to test and big. f-ing. negative. Seriously?!? Then I looked at the test a bit later and I feel like there is something catching my eye.

So now I don't even know what to think. I'm afraid to get excited or hopeful. I want to be both, but I've always had such rotten luck with TTC. I'm really afraid that if I let myself hope, that the fall will be even greater when (if) AF comes. Yesterday I was really wet down there and today I found some yellow tinged CM. Last cycle my LP was 15 days, so there is still time for my temp to drop again. Then there is the question of whether or not today's temp is even reliable. All that being said, I think hope is trying to peek through. I'm not too upset so far today and I'm, surprisingly, in an okay mood. Not sure what to make of that, but I guess I need to let go and trust that things will work out.
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby stayinghopeful31 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:13 pm

Peaks- wishing you lots of luck at your appointment on Friday! I completely understand where your DH is coming from because I have been the same exact way throughout this entire pregnancy so far. It is tough to just be happy when you've dealt with infertility or loss in the past. I'm glad that you told some of your family members. Although I don't think they will need to show you anything other than excitement and joy as I just have a feeling that this little babe of yours is here to stick. I've seen a very simple saying around the infertility community "right baby, right time" and as I progress further in this pregnancy I truly believe that this was the case for us. It may have taken us 2.5 years, a bunch of meds, pokes, prods and surgeries to get here, but we made it and this is the right baby, right time for us. :-)

Janeite- I am so excited to see that temp jump on your chart!! How many DPO are you today? I know it's hard, but try not to put too much on that questionable test as it could just be a little too early. Sometimes it takes an extra day or so for implantation to occur, which could give you a false negative test if you test too early. Keeping fingers, toes and anything else possible crossed for you that you come out of this with your BFP!! Please keep us posted. I would LOVE for you to get your BFP with your first round of Clomid! Keeping my FX and sending tons of baby dust and sticky vibes your way!

Momma- Hoping that you O soon and you can get some BD sessions in! FX that the clomid does the trick for you and you get your BFP!

AFM- not much to report here! I'm feeling good- still a little tired, although I heard that was supposed to subside in the 2nd trimester. But I will not in any way complain about anything I have going on with my body right now. We have been through too much for me to be someone who complains about their pregnancy symptoms. I told my work team on Monday night about our news and they were all very supportive and excited for us, so I'm glad it is now out in the open with them (maybe I can stop wearing all of my baggy shirts now :D ). We also got the call on Monday night about our Panorama and Harmony blood tests and I am happy to report that all came back looking great!! So hopefully we are out of the woods with having to worry anymore about our little baby having any kind of chromosome issue. Not much else to report- we go back to the doctor on Dec. 29th for another scan/prenatal visit. I'm really hoping that my cyst has gone away, but I have a feeling that not much will have changed with it.

Have a great day ladies!
Me:32 DH:32 Off BCP since February 2014 TTC #1 since July 2014

3/17-1st RE appt. Deemed "Unexplained IF"
March 2016- 1st Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S 3/31- 4 follicles- Right side 3@12, left side-1 @24 1st IUI CD14 (4/2) BFN
April 2016-2nd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD3-7. U/S- 4/29- 21.5 Rt/25 left. Ovidrel Trigger. 2nd IUI (CD13) 4/30. BFN
May 2016- 3rd Clomid cycle (50mg) CD5-9. U/S 5/23- 18,17,11. U/S 5/25- Rt- 21,17,12-Triggered. 5/26 IUI #3. BFN
June 2016- 4th Clomid cycle (50mg) Cyst on left ovary (completely gone by CD12 U/S) IUI #4 BFN
July 2016- Natural cycle while prepping for IVF with ICSI for August's cycle
August 2016- IVF cycle cancelled. Lab shuts down at the end of August.
Sept 2016- IVF cycle- start stims 9/6, ER 9/16. BFP 9/30 EDD 6/7/17

stayinghopeful31
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:49 pm

Becky I'm terribly sorry for the bfn but your temp is still great. staying may be right just too early. Im hoping and praying for you!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:44 am

Becky Im cursing your temp this morning!! Its not over yet though.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Janeite » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:19 pm

Staying- I'm glad to hear that all your testing came back clear! I can almost hear your sigh of relief. I hope all continues to go well for you and that that pesky cyst goes away soon!

Peaks- Good luck with your appointment tomorrow! I'm looking forward to hearing your update!

Court- Yes, driving in TX is awful! I definitely want to meet you if you're ever back this way. Which part of IL are you in? Are you near STL at all? It sounds like life in s keeping you delightfully busy! Have you gotten another positive OPK, or do you think that first one was just a false surge?

AFM- Thanks for all the love, support and baby dust, ladies! Please keep sending it my way! Still no AF in spite of that cursed temp drop this morning. Several times today I thought it was starting, but no, it's just been lots of wet and creamy CM. I've seen one or two tinsy spots of yellowish brown, but that's all. This morning when I saw my temp I really wanted to cry, but wasn't able to. I shed a few tears, but wasn't upset enough to have a good cry, like I wanted. And today my mood has been okay, even good again. It sounds crazy, but it's almost like there is a part of me that's telling me to calm down and wait this out. Kind of like I'm getting all upset for nothing. I don't know. It's probably just some delusional optimism, but at least I have some hope for the moment.
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Peaks+Valleys » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:08 am

Hello all,

Janeite: wishing you much courage to face this agonizing wait! Sorry if I'm sometimes too excited on your behalf... I so want this to happen for you, and it's hard for me to contain my enthusiasm sometimes!

Staying: I really like that thought - right baby, right time. So glad that results are looking good. It sounds like you are enjoying this pregnancy to the full, and I find that really inspiring! That's what I'm hoping for, though I feel like I'll still be under a cloud for a little while longer.

Momma: I hear you on the challenge of staying hydrated while trying to get an accurate reading on OPKs. I tended to limit my fluid intake to a cup of tea in the morning, then would try to drink more in the afternoon after testing around 1 or 2. I hope O will make itself known soon!

So... I was really hoping to get a second glimpse of the little one and hear the heartbeat again. The suspense has not been easy, wondering if it's already over or if all is still going well. Our appointment for today was cancelled, and the receptionist says she'll call me back to reschedule. So I don't know when I'll next see the gyn. She said he was "hospitalized," which I think means that he's assisting with a delivery or surgery, not that he's actually ill himself (I hope). In that case, I will be grateful that he's available for his patients in need, as I'm sure he cancelled other appointments to do my D&C earlier this year. If another woman is having or losing a baby today, I can surely wait a few days to see what's going on with me. Will go over to a friend's this evening for supper and to make oatmeal raisin cookies. That should be helpful!
Peaks+Valleys
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:32 am

Ugh Becky Im so upset today to get up and see your temp dropping. I as well as Peaks get very overly excited for you as well. I know you were excited this go round too, but as you say it just seemed to easy. Maybe 2nd or 3rd round will work. Who knows your temp may shoot up tomorrow if you are anything like me and still end up with Af anyway. I soooo want you pregnant!! I wonder if you tried cd 5-9 instead 3-7 it might push o back further and could possibly help. Just thinking outloud. I would have a million questions to ask your dr. Will increasing dosage help or adding a trigger shot? What about iui at home where you place the sperm right up by the cervix. I know lots of women on here try that and get success. Im just thinking of options that are cheap. hugs!!

Peaks Im frustrated for you as well. I was so hoping youd get your scan today. Hopefully next week. Surely with your history they won't make you wait long.. Have fun making cookies tonight.

Staying I am so glad all of your testing came back good. I know that has to be a huge relief. I hope you get some energy soon as well.. 2nd trimester is suppose to be the easiest.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Janeite » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:37 pm

Hi girls,

Don't worry about getting overly hopeful and excited for me. I love that you all care! Besides, it's not like I don't get myself excited at all! :grouphug:

Peaks- I'm sorry that your appointment was cancelled. That is very disappointing. I hope they get you scheduled soon. Maybe you'll get a better view of the little one by waiting a few extra days. Enjoy those cookies! I may start some Christmas baking this weekend.

Court- I don't think my doc will up the dose because I had three big follies at my scan. He doesn't want to over stimulate my ovaries (and I quite agree). I don't know about the different days. Do you know what the difference is? We'll be doing as much of this on the cheap as possible. We have to buy our insurance through the exchange and our plan went up $200 a month for next year. Ugh. It's going to be rough, and it doesn't even cover infertility treatments. How about you? Are you feeling anything on the clomid?

AFM- I had a good long cry this morning. Now I just feel worn out. This TTC stuff can really take a toll on a girl. DH and I went to see Rouge One at noon at one of those theaters that has food and a bar. We started with Irish coffees and then ate lots of junk food. It made me feel a bit better. Then we finished wrapping Christmas gifts and got them mailed, so we don't have to carrying them with us when we travel. I'm glad that's done with. One less thing to worry about!

Still no AF for me yet today, but I do think her arrival is imminent. I'm trying to figure what to do for next cycle. We already decided to put the clomid on hold this cycle. We're leaving for our trip Christmas morning, and depending on when AF shows, I'm due to O right around then or a few days after. We don't want to feel like we have to squeeze in BD and I won't be able to be monitored. The first few days of our trip will be in very close quarters. We'll be at the in-law's starting the 28th, where BD will be a bit easier. We'll definitely get lots of BD in before we leave, but we may still miss our window. Part of me wants to take a cycle off completely and not temp or anything. The thing I worry about with that is the progesterone. If I don't temp, I don't know when to start taking it. If I don't take it, I'm worried about another loss. That being said, my progesterone levels were never tested. The doc is just going off my charts and is trying to help support a pregnancy, I think. What do you girls think?
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Momma-of4 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:57 am

Good morning ladies! Becky your temp creeped back up a little which makes me hopeful you still aren't out yet. Please AF stay away and give Becky a late BFP!! That's my prayer for you! Im jealous you have your shopping done and mailed. What a good idea so you don't have to lug them around. Ok for my opinion, if it were me Id still do the clomid and temp and progesterone. Even if you can't be monitored it seemed to have worked well this month. Im not being monitored and with your opks you could still catch it. Also I found this app on called GoodRX and you can download it on your phone and put your med from your prescriptions in it and it will give you the cheapest prices at pharmacies in your area. Aslong as you have the script and can put exactly what you need in it will give you a discount coupon at which ever pharmacy you choose. I had a script yesterday which my insurance didn't cover and it's normally around 130$ and I got it at Walmart pharmacy for only 37$. I had paid 26.15 for my clomid but I put it in lastnight to see what it came up with and I can get it for only 7$. So Im not sure what all medications are covered for you but give it a shot and Im sure you will save some money with it. I was really surprised I got that big of a discount. Im not sure all pharmacies participate in it but I know walmart does and I think Kroger and several others do. I called our regular pharmacy which is an independently owned small pharmacy and they wouldn't accept it so I just went to one that will. I would hate for you to stop taking the progesterone and it mess your cycle up. It seems like since you have been taking it you have had several good normal cycles. I would also ask for a progesterone 21 day test just to check out your levels. I think Im going to have one done next month. I know I will have to pay for it but hopefully it won't be that bad. Im also considering having an AMH blood draw too to check my egg quantity and it also tells something about quality as well.

Peaks I hope you don't have to wait long for your scan. Praying for you as well that your little one is snuggled up nice and growing well! Enjoy your Christmas baking. Are your symptoms still about the same or are you starting to get more? I never had many symptoms until around 7-9 weeks. I had alot of nausea with my last. I didn't actually throw up much but it was like never ending nausea that finally let up at about 12 weeks. I had a terrible aversion to coffee as well. I love coffee but I couldn't drink it at all until I was in my 2nd trimester.

Staying I love the idea of "right baby right time". After all we go through we will hopefully end up with a baby and we can finally move on from all this crazy ttc process. Oh and I love wearing maternity clothes. They are so comfortable so enjoy getting to move on from regular clothes. I wish I could wear them full time. haha Im sure Id get laughed at though :)

AFM absolutely nothing to report. My opks fade in and out. a little cramp here a little cramp there. Cervix seems higher today but not much cm. Im really considering taking the clomid day 3-7 next month in hopes it makes me o earlier. My temp did rise quite a bit today and I took it almost an hour earlier than normal I guess possibly the first positive couldve been real and I od yesterday. If thats the case only one bd session and that was yesterday. I guess I'll see what tomorrows temp is. Bd on o day only doesn't give you a great chance of pregnancy. Well, all of my kids have had the stomach bug now. Im not sure Bel has had the same bug as everyone else just diarrhea and the others were throwing up so I really hope she doesn't end up with the vomiting part. Its really hard with young ones and vomiting. On another note my phone is missing. I unplugged it from the charger this morning and havent seen it at all. I can't imagine what I have done with it!! Ive looked everywhere and then some!! Its on silent so that doesn't help either. I guess it will eventually turn up somewhere. It went from 20 degrees to 60 today then we are suppose to have freezing rain tonight then back to 18 degrees and 20-30 mile an hour winds tomorrow. Crazy weather!! I swear I could ramble for days about really nothing so I will end this now. lol
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend