Peace, Patience and Positive Vibes

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Peace, Patience and Positive Vibes

Postby Janeite » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:57 am

Sorry to hear that all your kiddos have been sick, Court. That's definitely not any fun. I hope everyone is well in time for Christmas! Hope you all stay warm, too! It's going to be nearly 70 here today, but the high is only 33 tomorrow with strong winds. It sounds like it'll be rather miserable. I'm actually looking forward to it a bit, because it never feels like Christmas to me without cold weather. We're thinking of cooking something warm and homey tomorrow, but haven't decided what.

Thanks for your opinions on this next cycle. I hadn't thought about how the progesterone has seemed to make my cycle better. So maybe I'll still try to temp and take the progesterone. I definitely won't be doing no the clomid or OPKs. The first few days of our trip we'll be staying in a 1300 square foot place with 9 other people and only one bathroom. There is no way I'm going to be able to pee in a cup and try to take OPKs. That's why BD will be questionable, too. I don't want to spend money on clomid this cycle, only to completely miss our fertile window. We'll definitely get back to it in January, though. Thanks for tip on the RX app. I'll have to check that out.

I was looking back through my charts, and my LP seems to have increased to 15 days recently. I've had a few cycles where it was 12 days, but 15 seems to be more common now. So, I'm not as late as I thought and I would expect AF today. I'm not going to lie, seeing my temp go up a bit has me slightly hopefull for a late BFP, too, but I think realistically I need to let it go and prepare for the next cycle.
Me: 36
DH: 35
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014
----------------------------------
December 2015 BFP, MC at 5 weeks :angel:
January 2016 started acupuncture
December 2016 1st round of 50 mg clomid- chemical
-----------------------------------

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Janeite » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:16 pm

Oh, I forgot to say that it does look like you may have possibly O'd. CD 14 would be a nice early O for you, right? I know the BD is not optimal, but there is still a chance you caught the egg doing it on the day of O. I'm curious to see what your temp does tomorrow.
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Momma-of4 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:18 pm

Becky Im glad that you seem to be in a good place right now and either way you are going to get pregnant one of these times!! I just know its in the cards for you. Maybe the progesterone has increased your lp. I totally understand the not doing opks and all while you are away. I checked clomid around here and I can get it for $7 through that app. That's crazy that I spent 26 on it this month and couldve gotten it for that! I will up my dosage next month and I still think it's under 15$. I was had hope for you when I saw your temp go back up some this morning as well. I wish I could have hope for myself like I do for others. Thing is if I did o yesterday I had no o pains or anything and you know for me that's just not normal and with the clomid you would think Id feel it way more. I have had a few mild cramps today barely noticeable. My opks are looking a little darker today too. I wish trying to figure out o for me was as simple as it is for most!!

Yes, its going to be super cold tomorrow here too with high winds. I doubt I will step foot outside. I will probably bake and make something warm as well. Im thinking smothered steak mashed potatoes and gravy with fresh sweet corn and crescent rolls. Also Luke has requested my homemade peanut butter fudge as well. He likes these tortilla roll up things that are super simple that I made today. All it is, is cream cheese, sour cream worshcestershire sauce ( i know i totally messed that spelling up) and pepper all mixed up and spread that on tortillas, then add shredded cheese, red bell pepper and green onion and roll them up. You can slice them and they look really festive or Luke just eats them whole. Wrap them in saran wrap and they stay will for a couple days in the fridge. My kids like to add sliced turkey or ham to theirs and leave the peppers out. Since the kids are sick we are going to miss the church Christmas dinner tonight. I did make a hash brown casserole to send with MIL to take for it. I kept a small pan for home. I could go on and on about food since i do enjoy cooking most of the time. Im down to 1 1/2 jars of salsa so that means Im going to have to thaw my tomatoes out soon and get the canner back out to make some more. I really don't enjoy making salsa bc its so much work, but worth it in the end.

Peaks and Staying I forgot to check the end of the last page to see if their were any post from you guys before I replied. Im going to have to submit then look back so Im sorry if I left something out due to that. Enjoy your weekend!!
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:04 am

Becky you are 17 dpo have you tested again? The day you had the brownish tinged cm was that the day of your temp dip?
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Peaks+Valleys » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:58 am

Holy smokes, there's been a lot of activity since I last posted! Won't be able to respond to everything at the moment, but just popping on to wish everyone well this weekend. Not much news here, and no new symptoms. Appointment has been rescheduled for Tuesday, so that's good. More later when I'm on my computer!
Me: 34, DH: 41
2010: 2 MCs
2015: Begin TTC in August
2016: MC in March (Trisomy 13)
BFP November 2016, EDD end of July 2017
Salomé Marjorie born July 18, 2017
Peaks+Valleys
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Janeite » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:26 am

Peaks- I'm glad your appointment got rescheduled so quickly!

Court- I tested again yesterday. It was still BFN. I'm not really sure what's going on. I did start spotting yesterday. It was pinkish brown and mostly only when I wiped, aside from two small spots on my panty liner. Still spotting so far today. I have a feeling it may be ramping up--it was looking more reddish-pink this morning. If my temp stays the same or goes up, and AF isn't in full swing by the morning, I'll test again. I'm sitting on old school FRER that expires in January. It may be time to pull that test out. I've been saving it in case I ever got a shadow line on a cheapie. It's completely illogical, but I still have some hope. But then the next minute I'm imagining all kinds of not good scenarios to try to explain what might be happening. *sigh*
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:36 am

I totally understand Becky. Another girl on another thread just did first round of clomid 50 mg and she is one day past for AF and her cheapies showed nothing and she went and got a clearblue and a frer and she found out today shes pregnant. Im just saying the cheapies sometimes aren't the best option. I wish you weren't spotting though then you had that shadow line. I won't even mention what I think you are thinking. I hope not. Hugs girl! Hope to see that temp rise tomorrow and spotting stop.

Peaks glad to hear your scan is on Tues and you don't have to wait that long. Happy Sunday!!

Im cramping today kind of like i do before I ovulate and had a darker opk this morning. Im trying to get a good hold and see what happens. When I have a true positive it stays positive and not this fade in fade out crap and that's what happened with my positive 3 days after my last clomid pill. Im still hopeful I havent od yet. I was sweating hot when I temped today and took my temp 2 hours later than yesterday so that could explain my higher temp today. If I put that positive opk in ff says Im like 3 dpo. I took it out though.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:50 am

well with your temp going upnagain did you break out the the trusty frer?
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Janeite » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:08 am

I did and I think I are a line! It's very faint, though. Do you girls see it?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (219.76 KiB) Viewed 914 times

I had to drop the quality a lot for the site to upload it. I think you can still see it though!

I'm not sure what to think right now. Part of me wants to run and dance around, but part of me is really worried about the temp drop and the spotting. Plus, it's a really faint line.
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:13 am

i see a faint line but let me pull it up on my phone. call your dr asap to see if they need to increase your progesterone. you may need the vaginal suppositories
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:16 am

I def see it on my phone. Go get a clear blue they tend to be as sensitive lately also go get more frers.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Janeite » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:22 am

Yes, ma'am! :D Don't worry, I plan to call the doc this morning and get more tests today! Still spotting today, but it seems lighter so far. I'm praying so hard that this is it and everything will be okay.

DH is being a lazy bones and is still asleep. I have half a mind to wake him up, but he never sleeps in. Although I don't think he'll be too excited, yet. Well, excited, but cautious. I guess that's how I feel, too.

Sorry, totally rambling now....
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:25 am

I just did a small tweak and had no problem pulling out the line. It's a bfp but you've got to call doc ok. I don't want you to worry but you prob need more progesterone. I'm going to say congrats with caution. I understand you are scared with the spotting but everything could still turn out fine.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (52.17 KiB) Viewed 911 times
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Janeite » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:59 am

Appointment set for 10:40.
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Janeite » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:02 am

Actually, they just called back and had to change it to 1 this afternoon.
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva