Peace, Patience and Positive Vibes

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Peace, Patience and Positive Vibes

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:36 pm

Becky we understand you have a lot to process right now so it's ok. I hope you had your dh can come to a decision of what all add how far you want to go. I hope ad pray that you still have a chance at conceiving on your own. I can't imagine how tough this has been on you. Hugs hun and praying for you guys. We are here for you!
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Peaks+Valleys » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:09 am

Janeite, I'm glad to hear from you even though the news isn't so bright at the moment. I understand that posting can sometimes be more painful than helpful, so I extra appreciate the time and energy you took to communicate with us. I so wish I could do something. Am sending an imaginary bottle of very good wine and wishing you a clear head and a strong heart for the important decisions to come.
Me: 34, DH: 41
2010: 2 MCs
2015: Begin TTC in August
2016: MC in March (Trisomy 13)
BFP November 2016, EDD end of July 2017
Salomé Marjorie born July 18, 2017
Peaks+Valleys
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Janeite<3 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:46 am

Thank you, girls. I'm feeling better now, but please keep those prayers coming! Lord knows I need them. For now, DH and I are going to keep trying. At some point we may change our minds, but I've realized that we have time to make those decisions. I've decided to stop tempting in an effort to let go of trying to control the situation. I've also started journaling. I had a girls night in with my puppy on Friday and am feeling much more relaxed.

Peaks- any more news on the child care front? Are you going to try to celebrate Thanksgiving again this year?

Court- How's little Ben? He looked so cute in the pics! How's your dad? What are you doing to celebrate Thanksgiving?
Me: 37
DH: 36
One adorable puppy

TTC #1 since August 2014

-------------------------------------
December 2015-BFP, MC @ 5 weeks :angel:
January 2016-started acupuncture
December 2016-Clomid 50 mg, chemical
July 2017-1st RE visit, AMH undetectable
2nd RE visit-High FSH, high estrogen, AMH undetectable
October 2017- another chemical
Praying for a rainbow