Worried n scared

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Worried n scared

Postby Trumom16 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Hello,
I was diagnosed with endometrial hyperplasia with aytpia, I'm on magace since September. I had a d&c on 7th Dec, the pathology report from the d&c says I still have some hyperplasia present, so now my RE asked me to meet an obgyn oncologist. I have an appointment with obgyn oncologist on monday. Everywhere I see on Google it says hysterectomy as the solution, but of course for women who have almost reached their menopause. I haven't seen anywhere 30yr old women having endometrial hyperplasia. Any1 knows anything about it, plz help.
Trumom16
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Worried n scared

Postby BeeCee33 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:41 pm

Oh my, big hugs, Tru! I don't know anything about this, but just wanted to wish you luck. I hope you find a doctor that is able to figure out a diagnosis and treatment plan that allows you to avoid a hysterectomy. <3
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kandl724 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:45 pm

Hey, I don't really know anything about this either, just did a google search to see if I could find anything to help you. I saw a site called acog.org that had a small bit of information. I'm guessing you have the complex version? I read hyperplasia can be managed with progestin but the risk of cancer is higher with the complex version hence the reason many women who are past the age of child bearing choose to have a hysterectomy. You probably read all that already or heard it from your doctor? Have you been on progestin already to try to manage it? I'm so sorry for what you are going through, that sounds scary!
Me: Krista 31
DH: 34
DS1: 4.5 yrs
DS2: 2 yrs
MC at 10 wks 11/20/2016
TTC #3
Kandl724
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Trumom16 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:23 pm

Thank u beecee for the support.
N thank u kandl, it's seriously damn scary. But trying to be patient n calm.
Trumom16
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC Buddy Groups