Winter Wishes 4

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Winter Wishes 4

Postby faithrock » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:57 pm

Hi Everyone!!!

I started a new post for us. :welcome:

Whoz/Momma: I really wanted to do the cups Softcup on Amazon. But this cycle I couldn't chuck up the $40.00 for 14. They stopped producing them and selling them in all stores. Some places have them but very few. They are better than the diva cups and so forth. They have a more solid hold on blocking sperm from escaping. I used one to get pregnant with my daughter. I will have budgeted to get one for future cycles if I don't catch the egg this cycle.

Momma: I hope your temp stays up in the morning. The cramping is concerning but could just be from the drinking the night before. FX

Whoz: Do you have any sign O is coming? What do your lines look like on your opks?

Loz: Oh, man, sounds like you have some thing awful. The every day feeling of yuck is no fun. Are you able to take anything? I'm sorry about the bfns. You are still a bit off from AF day so keep testing. :hugs:

AFM: 3 dpo, started my first day of progesterone suppositories and feeling mostly sluggish but otherwise I am good.
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Winter Wishes 4

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:13 pm

Loz I'm sorry the stomach bug got you. All of my kids had it. It was different for each one though. Nothing worse than puking kids! I hope you get to feeling better soon. I'm sorry for the bfns too. Hopefully your dr will get a good plan in action for you.

Faith I hope the progesterone helps you and this is the month for a bfp for you! I'm going to look for the cups or order me some.

Whoz this cycle maybe a little diff be of the Mc. You could I later than normal.

Cramping has once again subsided and my cm has turned to creamy so hopefully I'm in the tww or my body geared to o and just didn't. I called the dr to find out what next months plan is. I'm not a waiter. Lol
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Wishfull » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:15 pm

I'm here. My hcg is still riding slowly. 166 Today. They want me to let it progress naturally. But I want it to be over with. I'm stopping progesterone tonight so maybe it will get on with it.
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/]http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/[/url]
Wishfull
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:00 pm

Momma: LOL...me either!!! I know the nurses at my OB office are 'ugh' this lady is so annoying..LOL But I don't care . I say if it was them they'd want to know what the plan is or test says as soon as possible too. :wink: I'm glad the cramping stopped. I hope your cm stays creamy. I keep having patches of ewcm. I'm hoping the progesterone will stop it.

Wish: :hugs: I'd stop the progesterone as well. I've never had to naturally let my levels go down. I had to have a shot to get things going(still took 4 weeks to get my period) or d/c. So, hopefully you won't be in limbo waiting for too long. Take it easy and just pamper yourself, hun.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:41 pm

Thinking of you, dear Wish in this time.
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Flybutter » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:35 pm

Faith the Softcups are $40 now?! OMG... I have a whole box in my bathroom! I used one on my off cycle of clomid and we conceived but I still kept them lol. I forget if they are in individual packs in the box, I will have to check, but if they are I would certainly mail you some!

Wish, I know how horrible it is to sit and wait for the inevitable when you see it coming. I hope it will be quick. Of course I pray for a miracle to somehow happen, but that is me and I can't help myself. Hugs lady. :hugs:
Kimberly (33) married to Joshua (35) ~ February 11, 2016.

PCOS
Clomid #1 50MG - July - Miscarriage September 17th, 2015 - 8wks :angel:
Clomid #2 50MG - November - Annovulatory - CD21 1.8 - BFN
Clomid #3 100MG - December - Ovulated - CD21 6.3 - BFN
Clomid #4 100MG - January - Ovulated - CD21 18.5 - BFN
Clomid #5 100MG - February - Ovulated - No CD21 Because of Lab Mixup - BFN
Clomid #6 150MG - April - Ovulated - Didn't bother with CD21 - Discouraged - BFN
Month off clomid - May - Ovulated - No CD 21 - 06/06/2016 :bfp:

June 13 Beta: 1228 - Progesterone: 17.5
June 15 Beta: 2759
June 22 Beta: 28,354

:hb: 6w1d: 101 bpm
:hb: 13w5d: 159 bpm

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:52 am

Andi: I am so glad you are in a better space of mind, and will def keep praying that you have the strength to do so.

Wish: I am sorry its taking this much time. I agree with Andi, i wish there was a way to physically hug you right now. I will pray theres a miracle.

Whoz: Hugs to you too. I am really hoping you get back to normal cycle soon.

Fly: I am hoping that your contractions are under control. I dont even know where to get these cups in India or what are they called. Can you tell me the brand name? I am thinking of procuring them for next to next cycle, if not the coming one.

Danna: I am sorry to hear about your spotting. But I am fxing that its nothing. We are all here waiting with you till Tuesday. I will pray for your sticky bean(s). Its ok to be scared. I would have been for sure.

Courtney: fxing for your o. Hopefully you wont need that doc call for next month.

Faith: I am sorry about your d/c. It sounds painful. I wish nobody has to go through this.

Loz: Sorry about the stomach bug. I am hoping you will feel better soon, and it is indeed the sign of pregnancy. Af, stay away..

Star: Thinking of you.

Angela: Hoping you are doing good too.

AFM, nothing much to report. TWW is on. And I am focusing on my vacation plan to keep myself busy. Last night, I actually sat down to make a list of clothes i wanna carry. I have never done that before. I could always just do last min packing and move on. New Year Eve is tomorrow, and we don't have much plans. DH has a night duty. So pretty much gonna be me going to his hospital workspace. But i know my prayer for 2017. Its for all of us to hold our babies in hand, and complain about all the exhaustion. Wishes have thier way of coming true. Hugs to everyone.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:37 am

Fly: You are so sweet. The Softscups are expensive when they don't have any in the store nearby. Its only about $40 bucks if you are impatient and want them pronto on Amazon. I know I saw some cheaper ones for $13 for 6 that will get to you in a few days. I think by the time I was ready to order them that was too late for me. I have this feeling if I buy them now I won't need them but if I don't I will. I can't stand the tww. :roll: I'll hold off a bit longer. I will let you know if I need them or not and we can work something out :wink:

Nicky: I'm sorry your dh is working New Years eve night. Mine isn't much of a partier so we will probably be doing much needed house cleaning. Or at least I will HAHAH. My daughter is too young to stay up past 9 even. She starts getting super hyper then drowsy and back to hyper..(gets to be too much for me..)And then she passes out. The cups are called Softcup. They are individually packaged in a box and sold mostly online now. They have diva cups and other menstrual cups online but it really depends on the size you need. Look online at Amazon for menstrual cups and read reviews. I hope you won't need them though!!! FX for this tww. :D Also HAVE fun on your vacation. I love packing and getting ready if I'm going on a true vaca. eeek! I use to be last minute too when I was single and no kids but now...pfft..I have to organize everything down to the underwear for EVERYONE. I kind of let my husband do his but I got over a checklist with him before we go to make sure he didn't forget anything..heheh and he usually does.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:53 am

Hey ladies,ty faith for the new home.
I shall return.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:29 am

Hi ladies. I purchased soft cups on amazon last night. I think it was like 20$ for 6. My temp was up again so I'm hoping I did o.. I added one more temp and it says I od on the 2nd rise not from my lowest temp
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Wishfull » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:56 am

Ok ladies. It seems to be starting. I wish you all good luck on your journeys. I will be back but I don't know when. I may check in from time to time. Thank you all for your support.
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/]http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/[/url]
Wishfull
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:06 am

Praying for you wish and lots of hugs to you sweetie. We love you hun and hate this for you.

Danaa how are you doing today?

Nicky how many dpo do you think you are?

Andi I hope each day gets better for you. When do you go back to dr?

Star I hope you are doing ok ? Your dh had his Sa yet?
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:50 am

Wish: :hugs: will be thinking of you.

Momma: Those cups are awesome. FX you wont need them. I'm tempted to buy some too now. :oops:

Danaa: Yw. How are you feeling? :hugs:

EOE really hope all is well.

AFM: 4dpo and feeling nothing but normal. I had to start temping (bleh) in order to know when I would need to start suppositories. I take suppositories again today after noting a rise in temp yesterday. And the thermometer is still in my mouth. Its just as bad as poas. I don't need to do it every day. Every other day is fine as my temp is pretty normal after O 97.0 them it starts dropping around 8dpo. :( I'm going to try and not temp the remaining of the days. Let either a bfp or AF surprise me....oh yeah, the pee sticks, darn. Hmmm...LOL guess I will not be too surprised.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby starMint » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:52 am

Hi! I know I'm really behind - I will try to catch up to see where you all are at... just know I've been thinking of you all xoxoxox
Me: 38 DH:46
TTC#1 since August 2012
IVF#3 starting Nov 27, 2017 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur (been doing 7 units hGH since 11/1)
IVF#2 - 19 eggs retrieved(12/8/16) (11 mature) 10 fertilized, 0 blasts
7 units hGH x 43 days (from 10/24 until trigger), 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur x 13 days (with last three days the Menopur dropped to 75iu and last four days with 250iu Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger
IVF#1 26 eggs retrieved (9/16/16), 14 fertilized, 0 blasts
225iu Follistim/Gonal-F and 75iu Menopur x 13 days (with last two days the Follistim dropped to 150iu and last four days with Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger + 2mg Estradiol until retrieval, methyl prednisolone and doxycycline following retrieval

My Ovulation Chart
starMint
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:00 am

Hello All,

I am thinking about those cups, Faith and Momma.

Nicky, glad you're going on vacation. Did I miss it? Where are you going?

Lolz, how has work been for you recently? Is it still crazy? Do you at least make some good money???

Star, I was just thinking about you today and really wondering how you are doing. How is the hosue coming? I wish you could share some plans of the house with us.

Faith, I'm with ya. We don't do much for New Year's anymore. We were never lush anyway because we have alcoholism on both sides. We enjoy some wine and beer and sometimes a mixed drink, but we are careful to not over-do it seeing as we are prone to addiction because of our family history.

Dana, how are you feeling? Are you still spotting?

Andi, I'm still thinking of you often.

Wish, I am sad to see you go but I am glad you know what you need to do. We are thinking and praying for you. We are devestated with you.

So, I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet, but I just started getting tons of EWCM for the first time this month AND a dip on my chart. I don't know what to do! Also, I was so lucky with progesterone testing. I had to call my doctors a billion times and I said I didn't want an appointment, just the labs. Healthcare is so expensive. I didn't want to go inand pay $200 for a doctor's visit just to get the labs. Anyway, I finally heard back that one of the midwives would do it and she sent it in the mail. A few days later I got a call from the same practice saying that the other midwife would not give me labs. I felt SO lucky that I got the more obliging midwife FIRST! Phew. Appointment set for Jan 4.

Much love,
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups