Joining a buddy group

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Joining a buddy group

Postby Brigerino » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:45 pm

Oh that witch is evil. She's early though so I've been desperately googling heavy implantation bleeding & BFP after heavy bleeding and am on hyper flow watch willing it to just be a blip and not actually AF (hoping the power of my mind can make me be one of those anomalies that can mistake IB for AF) sigh. We've got houseguests next predicted O so it's unlikely we'll be able to really get a good effort into timing! So if bleeding stops today then I'm going to think about testing in a few days or so dep ok how I'm feeling. Still having tingling BBs even though I never get that during/leading up to AF. Don't know, can't seem to trust my body instincts now because I was convinced this was it this time. Oh well as you say chin up!
Brigerino

Postby charlicorcoran » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:32 am

Some people still have AF through pregnancy as well, so you never know! I really hope it is just IB and stops today!!! I have my fingers crossed for you!!

I woke up today feeling really sick, probably just because my lo was up a lot last night and I've not had enough sleep, but of course there's a little part of me like 'oooooooohhhhhhh maybe this is it'. Although it's really early for mornibg sickness, so probably not!!! :p the things we convince ourselves off!!

charlicorcoran
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Brigerino » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:28 am

Ooooh I hope it is it! It's not too early, when I was pregnant with #1 I worked out that I got morning sickness (mild at first) from 2 weeks pregnant - so day dot!

I'm going to see how it goes overnight (it's tapered off a bit this evening) then reassess my hope levels as I'm feeling off & on nauseous & still have the tingles & weird sensations. But I agree the things our bodies can do!!
Brigerino

Postby charlicorcoran » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:56 am

Fingers crossed for you tonight!! I think we are in different time zones, so I'll check for your posts before I go to bed!!

I didn't get morning sickness with #1 until week 6, and then it lasted till week 24. That was a fun 2 trimesters!! So bad :( :(

I have had some cramps this morning but not as bad as the last couple of days. Who knows what's going on.

Try and sleep well!!

charlicorcoran
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Brigerino » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:53 am

Huh so ok nothing overnight! So now my mind is swimming.. I couldn't drink my coffee this morning either & feel a bit off. But AF completely disappeared & there was only a teeny bit of brown when I wiped (sorry TMI but hey we're all friends here aren't we?!) going to wait a couple of days to see if the witch comes back or if I still feel off before I test though don't want to pin any hopes on anything yet!! But hmmm..
Brigerino

Postby charlicorcoran » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:26 pm

Don't worry about TMI, that's what we are here for!! Sounds promising but very annoying and confusing!! :( :( I really hope AF stays away for a couple of days and you feel confident enough to test!

I've been crazy paranoid that AF is starting for me today but she hasn't arrived yet. My cramps and aches and pains have been less today as well! 1 day to go and then I'll test!!

charlicorcoran
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby charlicorcoran » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:40 pm

Friday morning and no AF. Really getting my hopes up now which is stupid and will probably just end in tears later on and tomorrow.

How has your day been?

charlicorcoran
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Brigerino » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:14 pm

Oh that is promising fingers crossed!!! I had a good day yesterday & got my hair done which made me feel so much better about AF coming so I've decided every time I miss out I'm going to do something special for me :) a bit of medium flow - not much & overnight still nothing except a couple of traces of brown so it was literally half a day of heavy flow & that's it but I'm still getting off & on let-down reflex tingles & occasional cramps. I'm going to test on Monday if there's still no flow & feeling cramps - you're not supposed to feel anything once AF has finished right?? Trying to convince myself it's nothing but that little glimmer of hope is trying to take over my head argh!!
Brigerino

Postby charlicorcoran » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:37 pm

I don't know 100% but i'm pretty sure your not supposed to get cramps after your AF. Potentially could just be a bit of bleeding in early pregnancy, which is way more common than they tell you! I was in and out of hospital with bleeding with my son, not because it was serious or a threat to the pregnancy or anything, but because I was rhesus negative and needed a s**t every time I bled.

Glad you had a good day and that sounds like a great idea, do something for you gives you something to look forward too!!

End of the day on Friday and still no AF. So nervous about testing. Am hoping its not my nerves holding back AF!! So much for the 'if it happens that will be good but we aren't expecting anything' attitude dh and I said we would take!! :p

charlicorcoran
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby charlicorcoran » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:59 pm

So I tested this morning and....BFP!! I'm in shock but excited. And my friends just told me her 12 week scan is on Monday (our 1st babies are 2 days appart so its sweet that our 2nd will be so close too!!).

How are you doing?? Xx

charlicorcoran
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Brigerino » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:16 am

Oh that's fantastic I'm so happy for you!!!!!! AF is definitely gone but I'm still feeling a bit funny so going to do a test in the morning - just on the off chance but I'm totally expecting a BFN. Oh I'm so stoked for you that's so exciting!! BIG hugs! That's made my day hun :D
Brigerino

Postby charlicorcoran » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:02 am

Thanks :D dh is in denial and I've had to resign from my job today (its only a one day a week thing so no big deal, more of a hobby than work) so its been a bit up and down... But yay!!

Got all my fingers and toes crossed for you in the morning, will be checking for updates!! AF going away completely is a good sign!!!

charlicorcoran
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby charlicorcoran » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:00 pm

Brigerino wrote:Oh that's fantastic I'm so happy for you!!!!!! AF is definitely gone but I'm still feeling a bit funny so going to do a test in the morning - just on the off chance but I'm totally expecting a BFN. Oh I'm so stoked for you that's so exciting!! BIG hugs! That's made my day hun :D

Did you test? Been thinking about you today and hoping for the best!!

charlicorcoran
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby AmberLoo1022 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:57 pm

Af started for me last week. And ended yesterday. Congrats charli! Eeekkk!!! So happy for you. This month will be month five of trying for us. I'm just so confused because I got pregnant first month last time around. I don't know what we are doing wrong. I thought for sure we had it this month as we did the deed a day before my fertile days-throughout my fertile days- and a day after. So I thought we had the bases covered. Oh well. On to another month of trying
AmberLoo1022
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby charlicorcoran » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:41 pm

Amber, sorry this month wasn't the month for you :( I've read that even if you get everything spot on, BD at all the right times, the chance of you conceiving is 25%. So your not doing anything wrong, it will happen!! Just focus on the fact that you know it will happen, because you already conceived once! Friends of mine conceived their first on the 1st month of trying, and then it took them a while to conceive their second but it happened for them and it will happen for you!!

charlicorcoran
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups