Joining a buddy group

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Joining a buddy group

Postby MrsA1128 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:51 am

Hello,
I'm looking for some 2ww support buddies as I go thru my cycles trying to conceive! I'm currently in the two week wait now, but I feel like I may be out!( cervix hard, dry/no cm and I have my usual breast tenderness). My cycles are usually between 25-28 days with occasional 30,31 day cycles. So my cycle can start 3 days from now the earliest. I actually did a round of clomid 50mgfeom days 5-9 but don't think it helped me much. Anyone out there?
MrsA1128
Friend

Postby charlicorcoran » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:01 am

Hi MrsA! Welcome to the site. Really hope you get your BFP soon!!aaaaa

charlicorcoran
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Brigerino » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:58 am

Sorry to hear that Amber it sucks doesn't it?? But it will happen this coming one is yours to take!! I did test again because I was still having cramps & tingles up top but again BFN so I'm pretty sure it was AF playing cruel tricks by being completely different & super short. But I've made peace with not getting it this cycle & im not going to torture myself again by taking a bazillion (expensive) tests prior to AF being due.

Charli how are you feeling now? Has DH gotten over the shock? Warm fuzzies ha. When I was pregnant first time around my DH wouldn't allow himself (& tried to limit me) to get excited until bub was out & breathing. He had a friend have an unexpected & unexplained stillbirth so didn't want me to have to go through that so was all about 'don't count your chickens!' Sigh.
Brigerino

Postby charlicorcoran » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:54 am

Best of luck for this cycle Bridget!! Glad to hear that your feeling OK about AF now! It will happen soon!!

I'm feeling OK thanks, been having some sickness in the morning but last couple of days its actually been OK. DH isn't coping too well with the idea but its to do with a messy divorce in his family and him thinking that because his family had two children, us having 2 will mean we are going to end up the same way. He is seeing a counsellor to try and help come to terms with that and a few more issues from his childhood. Hopefully talking to someone about it will help him!!

charlicorcoran
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Brigerino » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:57 pm

Oh man I hope it does help! Talking always helps, fingers crossed it won't take much for him to see that having two kids means there I'll be a messy divorce! I feel like I'm being a counsellor at the moment at work with one of my reports, I strongly suspect he has Aspergers & can't deal with people & long story short I'm giving him a lot of coaching that I feel like his mum should have at age 3 onwards!!

Glad you're not feeling too sick, I'm about to start the two week wait I think should be O'ing this weekend or early next week (have houseguests on tues so need to get the BD in beforehand haha) and I'm feeling way less stressed about it. Alcohol may have helped. Now you're on the 9 month wait eek!
Brigerino

Postby charlicorcoran » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:53 pm

Hey Bridgit!! How are you doing? Just wanted to check in and see if you had o'd yet and if your in the two week wait and how it was going? Thinking of you!!

charlicorcoran
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Brigerino » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:54 am

Hi Charli!

Yup def had an O last sat night I think (from the excruciating mittelschmerz!) and BD'd fri night so timing was good & I'm about halfway through the TWW now, feeling ok not looking for symptoms like I was last cycle! I'm actually kind of treating it like I'm out this month, relaxed & having wine, port etc as I've got my best friend staying with me who I haven't seen in 1.5yrs as she lives in Texas so I've got very welcome distractions and am definitely not obsessing like I was before! I think after this cycle I'm going to start charting to try & put my focus into a *useful* avenue haha but at the moment I'm happy just being on holiday & not thinking about it - though I would be so super stoked & happy to get a BFP this month.. my friend & I have been looking through our newborn photos & getting clucky haha.

How are you? Morning sickness hit with a vengeance or still feeling good? How's DH coping with everything?
Brigerino

Postby charlicorcoran » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:10 pm

Really glad you feel more relaxed this cycle, got my fingers crossed for you though!! Sometimes its when your most relaxed that it happens! We conceived our son when we relaxed a little bit during Christmas to enjoy the festive season and have some drinks. Boom. Baby :p

I'm alright thanks. The sickness has come back the last couple.of days, more of a general 'I feel queasy all day' rather than horrible throwing up in the morning. I can cope with that so maybe that's all I'll get :p Only 6 weeks 4 days so potentially got the worst ahead of me! Dh is OK thanks, still terrified but waiting on his counselling appointments to help. My anxiety levels are so high sometimes though, I'm.so scared of getting to the ultrasound and having a MMC or something. I know I should be positive but its hard when you have to wait so long!!

Best of luck this week, I'll keep checking back!!!
Xx

charlicorcoran
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mummaclaire » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:31 am

Hi ladies are you still around?
mummaclaire
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Brigerino » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:32 pm

Hi Mummaclaire yep I sure am still here!

Currently 10 dpo & very proud of myself for not testing yet or even wanting to test! I don't trust my body anymore therefore any *symptoms* I might be feeling (sore lower back, slight nausea, extreme hunger at times!) I just don't believe enough to waste a $7 test on that I wouldn't trust the results of anyway because 'it's too early' (I've told myself this before ha). How are you doing?

Charli I'm SURE there won't be a MMC this was meant to be! And really all good things are at least a little bit scary. This will be a good opportunity for your husband to see that it doesn't always end like that, hopefully his counselling is helping. I'm just trucking along, spending this TWW on holiday pottering around the house, sewing for my daughter & nephew due in June, and cooking nice food. Making homemade chicken tikka masala tonight yum!!
Brigerino

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups