Babydust Buddies....with hope for 2017

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Babydust Buddies....with hope for 2017

Postby AndiA108 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:22 am

Welcome Jill!

Keri - that's funny, I never heard of a hen party. FX you o'd later! That tiny pink could be implantation.

AFM - I haven't heard back about the first round of tests yet. I know it can take about a week though. Since I'm not charting this cycle I have not idea when AF will show... especially with the MC, who knows how long it will take. I hope she gets here soon though because I just want a fresh cycle to start. I feel bloated and cranky so she might be on her way.
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Janeite » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:14 am

Hi Jill and welcome! When do you plan to test?

Andi- I'm so glad that your insurance is covering your tests. I really hope you get some answers. I hate waking ting for test results--it can be so nerve wracking. Sending you calm vibes until you hear from them. Be sure to let us know when you get them back. We're here for you!

Keriberi- FX so hard for you right now! Let's hope that no AF is a good sign! :) Did you have another acupuncture treatment? If so, did it go better?

AFM- Thanks for the support in regards to my cycle. You girls are right--it is looking better. I guess part of me just wants to be like "so my cycle is better, big deal!" in a very sarcastic tone. But I do know that that is a step in the right direction. I guess it's hard to think that I've been trying for two and a half years and all I have is a better cycle. I've been taking the clomid again and it has been awful this time. I've had terrible headaches and I've been really moody and weepy. DH said I was on edge last time, but not like this. I nearly started sobbing in the middle of church on Sunday, out of nowhere. It's like all the same feelings I've been having have been magnified ten-fold. Thank God I only have one more pill to take!
Me: 36
DH: 35
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014
----------------------------------
December 2015 BFP, MC at 5 weeks :angel:
January 2016 started acupuncture
December 2016 1st round of 50 mg clomid- chemical
-----------------------------------

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Keriberi » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:45 am

AndiA - I hope that your next cycle comes quickly as well as those test results. I am wishing all the best for you this year

Janeite - I know it sounds odd but I almost want to take those crazy clomid symptoms kicking in as positive too. They are clearly having an stronger effect on your system which is what you need them to do. I am sending endless positive vibes. Had my third lot of Acupuncture last night and I am really enjoying it. No migraines since!

AFM - No sign of AF but I took a test this AM and of course a big fat BFN. I am gonna wait this cycle out and hope it ends quickly. I have had dry CM the last two days so that is usually a sign it is not far away.
Me 34 DH 30
April 2016 started TTC
Aug 2016 HSG (clear)
Dec 2016 started Charting
Jan 2017 started Acupuncture

My Ovulation Chart
Keriberi
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Janeite » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:55 pm

Keri- Your positivity makes me smile! Thank you! I hope those side effects really do mean that the meds are working. I see AF finally showed for you. Here's to a fresh cycle and a fresh start! I'm glad that your other acupuncture sessions went well. My acupuncturist has been out sick, and I really miss it!

Andi- Have you started a new cycle yet? Any word from your tests? You must be going crazy over there! I've been meaning to ask you: which brand of CoQ10 are you taking? I think I'm going to start taking it.

EOE- Hugs!

AFM- I expect to O sometime this weekend. I had a scan yesterday, which showed at least two big follies. So, we shall see...
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Keriberi » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:18 am

Janeite - See! Two big follies means it must have had the desired effect - this is great news! I got everything crossed. My acupuncturist advised me to buy the book "It starts with the Egg" - Very wordy book and I am plowing my way through it but one thing it does say is if you buy CoQ10 it must be ubiquinol as that is the transformed state - it's one less process for your body to do. I am thinking of ordering some today!

AndiA - Any news?

EOE - Hi! We miss you!

AFM I am CD4 but have had such a different cycle this time. I don't know if it is the acupuncture making the difference but I have had such a light AF compared to normal with no cramping either. Almost been a pleasure to have! Been taking my temps too for my acupuncturist as she wants me to log my cycle (must update FF) so feeling I am doing all I can
Me 34 DH 30
April 2016 started TTC
Aug 2016 HSG (clear)

My Ovulation Chart
Keriberi
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby AndiA108 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:48 am

Hi ladies,

Janeite - two follies that's great news! I'm glad you had a scan! FX for you!

Keri - so glad AF is light, that always makes her easier to handle in my book, lol. Temping is great, so glad you're doing it, is this your first cycle temping, I forget?

AFM, AF finally arrived yesterday AM! She came with some pretty serious cramps, ugh. This AF is much different from times past, no spotting and started right away. Usually I spot for a couple days. Hoping that's a good thing. As for my test results, haven't heard back from doctor yet. I called Thursday and nurse had to call the lab to get them and said the doctor would review and get back to me. DH wants to wait for the second tests because they cost money. He's a big saver and doesn't like going out of budget lol. So I'll wait for that.
I thought I would be ready to start fresh again but I'm not sure I am! I'm just not ready to start temping and taking OPKs and getting all serious again, ugh. But I know it's better to be aware of my cycle. Mentally I'm not there yet. Was kind of nice taking a break and not worrying if I had an extra glass of wine or another cup of coffee.
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Keriberi » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:01 am

AndiA - I hope that the lack of spotting is a really good sign, although I am sorry that cramps have arrived. I can understand you enjoying the time to relax.

It is my first cycle properly temping but not sure I am doing it right! Trying to do it as soon as I wake up with minimal movement but a couple of times I forgot, especially over the weekend and it takes a while to register so I kept taking it out to check it works! (plus no backlight so I have to try and shine my phone on it) I think I should buy another one..... Sure I will get the hang of it. I also ordered some CoQ10 tablets too so will start them this week. Lost 5lb so everything moving in the right direction I hope!
Me 34 DH 30
April 2016 started TTC
Aug 2016 HSG (clear)

My Ovulation Chart
Keriberi
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Janeite » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:00 am

Andi- I don't think you should feel bad for not feeling ready to get back at it again. Take time to heal and you'll know when you are ready. I've been having similar feelings--I'm still tracking everything, but I haven't been as good about my diet as I should be. I'm just so sick of trying so hard to do everything right and have it all come to nothing. I guess I'm just pouting, but it feels good sometimes. :)

Keri- Don't worry too much about the temping. You'll get the hang of it! Does your thermometer beep when it's finished? That's how I know mine is done. I think half the time I doze off again until I hear that beep, lol! It sounds like you are doing everything right, though, so just keep at it! Thanks for the info on the CoQ10. I'm definitely going to order some as soon as I can.

AFM- I'm fighting off a cold and still waiting to O. I thought I had a positive OPK on Saturday, but I had to be somewhere and I forgot to check it before I left. After it had dried for several hours, it looked pretty dark, so I figured it was positive. Especially since my temp went up on Sunday. I had to discard Monday's temp. I'm pretty sure it was high due to my cold. Today's was much lower, so I took another OPK and got a blazing positive. Hopefully, this could hasn't messed with things too much!
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby DarkAries » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:45 am

I typed out a longish post....and then it didnt get posted!!!!

EVERYONE ...HELLO ... Andia its perfectly normal to feel that way... Fabel almost time...Crumpet still thinking of you.

I've had a first period after the MMC this month - if I"m back to my normal cycle - it means i'm in the TWW (Im not temping - well I started ...but then misplaced my thermometer - so took it as a sign to let things just be... and stick to my motto...if it happens...it happens)

Mwah miss you guys loads!
Me: 40 - DH:38
DS - 16
DS - 12
DD - 7
DS - 4
TTC - "No 5"
DarkAries
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Keriberi » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:19 am

DarkAries - Yay! Good to see you back here. I am glad you got your cycle but that you are feeling relaxed this tww

AndiA - How are you doing?

Janeite - Yay! You got you +opk and that BD in. Keeping fx for you

Am just about getting the hand of temping - I do think that big dip was me not reading the thermometer right - it has no backlight so I keep squinting at it by the light of my phone and easy to misread a 6 for a 5! ANYWAY - am keeping an eye on my CM and as I have some opks I may start using them from this weekend and see if they work this month. Got my CoQ10 delivered so we are functioning well this month - I hope!
Me 34 DH 30
April 2016 started TTC
Aug 2016 HSG (clear)

My Ovulation Chart
Keriberi
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Janeite » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:06 am

Hey ladies!

Dark Aries- Good to see you back! I'm glad your cycle seems to be normalizing for you. It sounds like you are in a good place with your "if it's meant to be" philosophy! FX it works!!

Andi- Did you get your results back yet?

Keri- Looks like you're getting the hang of temping. Did you end up trying the OPKs? When do you usually O? Thanks for the info on the CoQ10. I've heard of that book and it's nice to have a source for the information. I still need to order mine.

AFM- I finally O'd this week. Yay! FF has me 5 DPO today, so now I wait. So far, I'm feeling pretty calm, but it is early! Lol!
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Keriberi » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:14 am

Hi Ladies, just checking in to see everyone is ok?

Janeite - your chart is looking healthy. How has it been this month?
Me 34 DH 30
April 2016 started TTC
Aug 2016 HSG (clear)

My Ovulation Chart
Keriberi
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Janeite » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:20 pm

Hey Keriberi! Thanks for asking! I'm not really feeling anything this month. I saw a new acupuncturist yesterday. She specializes in fertility and I think she'll take a more detailed approach to fixing my cycle. I liked her a lot. Based on what she was telling me, though, I don't have much hope for this cycle. It just sounds like there are things to fix before my body will get pregnant. She was confident that she could fix my cycle in three months time. That certainly gives me more hope looking ahead. How are you feeling? Sorry to see a big temp drop--hopefully AF isn't on her way.

EOE- Hope to hear from you soon! You are missed!
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Keriberi » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:43 am

Janeite - Well you chart still looks great. And that can only be positive news that they can hopefully get you on the right track

EOE - HELLO!!!!!!!

I really don't think I have got the hang of temping, they are up and down like a yo-yo! But I had a works conference and weddings etc this month which means that I have been drinking on and off (although not much) and not really temping at a regular time. Going to rectify that next month. FF changed my O date yet again this morning but I am sure I didn't O that early. I had EWCM and cramps around CD12/13. Feeling very lethargic this week and really over this TWW which is only halfway through. Been cramping past two days and can't help but feel its an early AF on it's way rather than a BFP.
Me 34 DH 30
April 2016 started TTC
Aug 2016 HSG (clear)

My Ovulation Chart
Keriberi
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Nickysy » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:11 pm

Hello Ladies..

Can i join you?
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups