Babydust Buddies....with hope for 2017

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Babydust Buddies....with hope for 2017

Postby Keriberi » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:47 am

Hi Nickysy - of course you can, although this place has gone a little quiet of late...
Me 34 DH 30
April 2016 started TTC
Aug 2016 HSG (clear)
Dec 2016 started Charting
Jan 2017 started Acupuncture

My Ovulation Chart
Keriberi
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Nickysy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:42 am

Thanks Keri...

Hoping i can learn more about you ladies.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Keriberi » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:13 am

Nickysy - I see in your signature you are one of the "unexplained fertility" bunch - me too! Looks like you have gone through a lot though. How are you at the moment? Where abouts in the cycle are you?

Where abouts in the world are you too? I'm UK but we come from all over in our little group
Me 34 DH 30
April 2016 started TTC
Aug 2016 HSG (clear)

My Ovulation Chart
Keriberi
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Janeite » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:05 am

You can certainly join us, Nickysy! Welcome! As Keriberi mentioned, it has gone a little quiet over here as late, but maybe that will change now with a new member. :) Unexplained infertility sucks and I'm sorry you have to deal with it. I haven't been given that diagnosis exactly, but my doc keeps telling me there is no apparent reason that I can't get pregnant. I haven't seen an RE yet as my insurance won't cover it. I just started seeing a new acupuncturist, so we're going to see how that goes first. We're hoping it will be cheaper and more effective in the long run. It looks like you had an IUI this cycle. How many DPIUI are you and how are you feeling?

Keriberi, how are you? Your chart is looking like you haven't O'd yet. When is it that you normally O? How has your acupuncture been going?

AFM- I'm expecting AF anyone now. I was actually kind of surprised to see my temp still up this morning, but I've had several 15 day LPs recently, so I'm not getting my hopes up. The new acupuncturist I've been seeing thinks that my adrenal and thyroid are fatigued, and that my body is not absorbing nutrients from the food I eat. Because of this, my body is tapping into it's energy stores to keep things running. She thinks that is why I'm not getting pregnant--if my body is struggling to keep itself going, there is no way it can or will sustain a pregnancy. So I'm now on some supplements to address that issue (to complement the acupuncture treatments). Once my cycle starts I will be on a supplement for that, too. She looked at all my charts and thinks something is unbalanced in the estrogen stage, because my temps are really rocky during that part of my cycle. So we shall see. We have a plan, which makes me happy and I'm hopefull it will work!
Me: 36
DH: 35
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014
----------------------------------
December 2015 BFP, MC at 5 weeks :angel:
January 2016 started acupuncture
December 2016 1st round of 50 mg clomid- chemical
-----------------------------------

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Nickysy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:26 pm

Keri: Thank you. I am from India. Yup, strangely enough, even before we started ttc, there was a confusion over my diagnosis for endo or pcod. I only went to doc cuz AF got delayed one month, when normally its like a clock work. Initially i was told endo, and put on drugs for that. Then pcod and put on bc pills. All the hormones made me gain some weight as well. But all my recent tests have shown clear ovaries, clear tubes, normal hormonal levels and normal biopsies. And the doc asks me, are you sure you had endo? Scan and MRIs looked too clean. Kind of frustrating and confusing. But I am in a much better zone where I accepted, that science can def help us. I am currently cd15, which would make it 4dpiui. Actually had sandwich IUI done, so 3dp the second one.
How about you? What part of cycle are you at?

Janeite: Thank you so much. I am glad you have found a good acupuncturist. Plans always make me feel better. I have a long LP of 15 days, and its total torture! Fxed AF is planning to stay away for you for good reasons.

This time, i am having an anxiuos tww, cuz of the procedure. IUI did go well, and I didn't have too many issues. So hoping this is it.
My Ovulation Chart

Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Keriberi » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:46 am

Janeite - Your acupuncturist sounds awesome and fingers crossed she can make things happen for you in 2017. You definitely deserve it. I hope that if AF has to show herself, that she comes quickly and painlessly and that this next cycle the supplements do what they need to. Really rooting for you!

Nickysy - Wow that is a nightmare. I was also diagnosed with PCOS at 18 but now they think that may have been incorrect? The HSG I had in August was clear and blood tests apparently came back normal so I am back to simply "unexplained". I really hope that the IUI's will bring you the news you want. Thank god for science! Keeping everything crossed for you!

AFM - I am CD26 and my first cycle of temping. I haven't stuck to same time every day and I have had so many social activities to attend this month that I think drinking etc has totally thrown all my temperatures so they are completely unreliable and as you can see from my signature, FF keeps putting in crosshairs and taking them out! I am 100% sure I O'd though on CD 13 but the temps don't add up. Anyway I took a test this morning as I have been cramping for four days straight and had a BFN so I am just quietly awaiting AF and hoping she comes really soon so I can try this new cycle

On the positive side, acupuncture is going very well and my AF was lighter this cycle and if I do get it again in the next couple of days, my cycle has shortened and gone back to my regular 28/29 days so that is a plus. My next hospital appointment is on 10th March to look at my blood test more in depth. It would have been nice to give DH some nice news on Valentines Day but it wasn't to be. It has been one very long 12 cycles ttc. I hope for all of us it is not much longer
Me 34 DH 30
April 2016 started TTC
Aug 2016 HSG (clear)

My Ovulation Chart
Keriberi
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Nickysy » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Keri- Glad your acupuncturist is helping you well. Hearing your stories, I am thinking if I should meet one. Fxing AF is planning to stay away for good. I am sure it will be a happy news, whenever you get that BFP test! Tell me about trying! I have been trying since sep 2015. But we did take lots of break months in between. So technically, i have tried for 12 cycles so far myself. And now this IUI in 13th cycle. I have just been under regular monitoring simply for my confusing diagnosis.

I tried to check the settings, can't seem to find a way of seeing the signatures on my phone. And the site won't let me log in on my laptop. I changed the password. Made a new one, and it still keeps giving me error msg.
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Janeite » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi ladies!

I'm sorry to have been so quiet again. I was in a bit of an AF funk (even though I fully expected her) and so stayed away from thinking about TTC for a while. I'll try to be a better friend and post more often!

Nickysy- How are you feeling? Your blood test is soon, right? Have you stayed strong and waited for it or did you sneak in a test? I have everything crossed for you that this IUI works!! That's crazy about your conflicting diagnoses ( and you too, Keriberi). I hope you get some answers and results soon!

Keriberi- How are you dear? I'm sorry you haven't gotten a solid temp rise yet. Do you still think that you O'd on CD 13? I'm trying to remember a while back: did you have a blood test that showed you weren't Oing? If so, have they repeated the test? I'm glad that you are liking the results of the acupuncture. I am, too. I really think the supplements are making a big difference for me.

AFM- I'm not really feeling TTC too much this cycle. I had a really awful AF (no proper flow, just three days of spotting) which really got me down. I'm just sick of my cycle being an unpredictable mess all the time. Anyway, we should have started BDing last night, but neither of us really felt up to it, then this morning I got a temp rise. :doh: Go figure! My cervix was still high and soft this morning so we BD just in case. So, if that temp rise does indicate O, I'm not sure we have much of a chance this cycle. Strange thing is that I'm not too bothered by it. Not sure why that is.
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby DarkAries » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:53 am

Hey Ladies

Have been lurking for the past couple of weeks. But I'm back now.

How are you all doing?
Me: 40 - DH:38
DS - 16
DS - 12
DD - 7
DS - 4
TTC - "No 5"
DarkAries
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Janeite » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:17 am

Hey Dark Aries! It's good to see you back, girl! Things have gotten rather quiet here of late, but I keep hoping for a resurgence. :) How have you been?

I'm doing well. I have tons more energy from my new treatments. I really feel like it's getting my body back on track. I'm hoping to see some good changes in my cycle soon, and then I don't think a BFP will be too far away. (It's good to be optimistic, right? ;) ).

How is everyone else doing? I'd love to hear from you soon!
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby DarkAries » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:04 am

Hey Janeite

Amd im back with a bang. Got a Bfp today!

I posted in another group because I kept checking back here. I'll upload a pic here tomorrow. For now , please keep us in your prayers please.
Me: 40 - DH:38
DS - 16
DS - 12
DD - 7
DS - 4
TTC - "No 5"
DarkAries
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Nickysy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:13 pm

Janette: Glad to hear about your treatments! Keep up the positive spirit! Fxing this is your cycle.

Dark Aries: Glad to meet you. Congratulations on the BFP! Stay blessed.

AFM, last cycle was a no go. I felt really down for a few days. This cycle, got IUI done on fri and sat. So technically its 3dpiui is over for me. I am trying not to overthink any symptom..
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:02 pm

Hi ladies!

New to the group, but feeling the same as all of you!

Keriberi- I feel you! All my friends are constantly watching my every drinking move. I'm the ONLY one in the group who isn't a mom or mom-to-be.

Currently feeling that AF is here just as I suspected.

There's still hope for a 2017 baby though! Maybe next cycle will be the one for all of us.
TTC #1 since December 2015
Me (33) DH (34)
Normal HSG for me, normal SA for him
March/April/May 2017: Clomid BFN
June 2017: IUI Testing Cycle
July 2017: Testing complete. Diagnosed with Diminished Ovarian Reserve/Unexplained
August/September/October 2017: Clomid + IUI - BFN
November-December - Starting IVF

sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby tingham » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:48 am

Hello Ladies,

Congrats to you DarkAries!

I must say I’m kind of lurking around this site too. Been here a while.

Well I’m not feeling very optimistic at this point, bc I’m on CD22 8 or 11DPO and no real symptoms. Pretty sure I’m out this month. I suppose after this I’ll go back to my Gyn and she’ll prob put me on Clomid. All this time I’ve just been TTC with tracking my O dates on my Ipad app and BDing as much as I can on around O days, taking baby asprin and prenatals. Nothing else. I never wanted to go any further into the fertility world but I am getting pretty fed up. Just wish I had a window to my Uterus! I keep saying I am giving myself until I’m 42 and that’s it for me.
Good luck to you all! 
Me: 39 started TTC at 38 after coming off pill for 15 years
DD: 17
SO - 33, no Kids
History:
Possible PCOS - issues w/pain of a RC (NBD)
3 MC’s - last (3rd MC) Dec. 2015 at 7 weeks
D&C: Jan. 2016
NTNP Jan. 2016 to July 2016
Started actively TTC :bd: by tracking DPO Aug. 2016

Update:
:bfp: March 24th 2017!
Products used: Prenatals/HPTs/Baby asprin
Now using: Progesterone suppositories
tingham
Friend

Postby fabel » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:04 am

Hello my old TTC buddies! Remember me?? :)

How is everyone?

Crumpet you still around?

Janeite, Darkaries, Keri - How are things with you guys?

Andi - I see that you finally got your BFP and are about to have a little one :) Very happy for you
ME: 33, DH: 30
fabel
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups