Looking For TTC Buddies, O day in a lil more than a week...

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Looking For TTC Buddies, O day in a lil more than a week

Postby Ttc8mnthboo » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:06 pm

Opk's... So 26/27/28 day cycles. cd8 O cd9 O cd10 O cd11 flashing smile cd12 O?!? Cd12 afternoon flashing smile... I confused. Seeing donor tonight and have said will collect some the day we get a stationary smile... I think it was easier when we just told ourselves the days without the peeing... My gf is the one who will be carrying but is less into forums etc... Think I could become a gyno the amount of info I have found out recently...
Ttc8mnthboo
Friend

Postby mermaid.hair » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:17 pm

Ttc8mnthboo wrote:Oooh I shall have to see what it is if we are unsuccessful this month. I have a really good feeling though and my partner who is the one TTC feels more hopeful this month, possibly the amount we have seen our donor. Thankfully our donor is donating to help and not earn ££ but this is the 'busiest' he has been yet and obvs each time we see him the quality will be less. We use a syringe (no needle) and a bit of sterilised tubing (about 10 cm long) to get it as close to the cervix as possible. We are on CD 12 now and will try the test again before we see donor tonight, if not we may have to see him tomorrow too lol ... I have been watching these forums for a few months now i feel like I am ready to join in the tww :-)

Well it's so nice you have a fresh (local) donor! fresh sperm lives longer than frozen sperm too. Unfortunately, that's not an option for us because we don't have any close-by friends where we are living right now. (bummer). I just wish my husband had a brother! That'd make this all so much easier! haha C'set la vie! Much luck to you and your partner, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you both!
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BabyBassy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:50 pm

Hi ladies!

Would you mind if I joined you? I think I am fairly close to your cycle - today is 2DPO for me. I am 29 and my BF is 36, we are currently on cycle 2 trying to conceive our first baby =) We BD'd on Monday (CD16), Wednesday (CD18 and positive OPK), but last night DP was too tired to BD!!! =( I will try tonight but I definitely feel that my fertile window is over as I dont have much CM anymore!!

AF is due Feb 2nd :) How are you all feeling??

Babydust to you all xxxxx
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
TTC #1 since December '16 :D
1 CP - 4 Feb '17 @ 5 weeks
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mermaid.hair » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:50 am

BabyBassy wrote:Hi ladies!

Would you mind if I joined you? I think I am fairly close to your cycle - today is 2DPO for me. I am 29 and my BF is 36, we are currently on cycle 2 trying to conceive our first baby =) We BD'd on Monday (CD16), Wednesday (CD18 and positive OPK), but last night DP was too tired to BD!!! =( I will try tonight but I definitely feel that my fertile window is over as I dont have much CM anymore!!

Hey BabyBassy!

Today is my 2 DPO too! :) I think AF is due Feb 3rd for me. Which is also the same day my husband leaves for 5(!!!) months across the country for an internship. WAHHHH. I'm really hoping for a sticky bean this cycle, it'd be a great surprise to him before he leaves too-plus my birthday is on the 6th so it's all I'm 'asking for' is---two pink lines :D

Meh, not much to note for me, I don't want to be searching for symptoms but I did have a slight rise in temp yesterday and today, and some ewcm yesterday. Night sweats last night- unusual for me. But who knows?! haha What about you? How are you feeling?
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mermaid.hair » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:50 am

@NSP, How's it going? Any updates? :)
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Ttc8mnthboo » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:14 pm

BabyBassy wrote:Hi ladies!

Yes please do x well we have decided (because we are confused this month) to find the ov date in a 24 day cycle and her ov date in a 30 day cycle and do it every other day in that inbetween window in the future cos we have used about 17 sticks so far this cycle. If oh has a 24/25/26 day cycle this month we are now passed ov and hopefully preggers, if it's 27/28/30 day cycle we are just going into ov. So I've arranged to see him tonight and mon, that covers cd8-cd17 just hope we either missed the solid face or get it tomorrow as running out of sticks.
The donor took three years to find, had interest but they all wanted NI... Nope lol
Ttc8mnthboo
Friend

Postby mermaid.hair » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:55 pm

Well today is 3 DPO Had crazy dreams last night, night sweats and slept generally just really crappy. My boobs seems more symmetrical and shapely. (They look good! haha) Craving ice cream
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BabyBassy » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:26 pm

Hi Mermaid hair!

I hope you can give him the good news before he goes away!! How many cycles have you been trying now? If we don't catch the egg this cycle then I was thinking of BDing every second day starting CD10 til maybe CD25... I am going to be very work out!

I am feeling fairly normal so far. Have had a few small twinges the last couple of days but nothing too put if the ordinary. Today I had a medium amount of white sticky CM, haven't had any since O. The weekend has gone fairly fast for me so I am pleased about that!!
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
TTC #1 since December '16 :D
1 CP - 4 Feb '17 @ 5 weeks
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby NSP214 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:38 pm

mermaid.hair wrote:@NSP, How's it going? Any updates? :)

Hey hon!! Not much to Report on my end. I'm about 2-3dpo and Just feeling some slight cramps and twinges but nothing major. How are you?
How's everyone else??
I'm officially in the tww and glad I'm in the process of moving so I'll have something to distract me :rofl:
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:43 am

Hey ladies!

Bassy, Yes me too! I've been really good about not obsessing this time around, been keeping myself busy with house projects we're trying to finish up before he goes. (AHHH) Well I'll keep my fingers crossed for us all that we get two pink lines this cycel but if you don't--whew! you're right-that's quite a work out!! haha Just make sure you enjoy yourself a little too, don't make it ALL work! :rofl: Maybe if you hold your core in you'll get some abs while you're at it, LOL. (Oh! And this is our 4th cycle, but I've been tracking for 6 months)

Hey NSP, Are you from Maryland? They say Hon a lot up there! ;) I know, because that's my homestate. I love it! Today is my 5 DPO, nothing crazy to report at all. My boobs are still looking awesome! They can stay this way as far as I'm concerned (HAHA!) --a little fuller, and more symmetrical. CM has been slippery. BBT slowly rising. Still craving ice cream/milk shakes so I caved and bought some ;) Totally worth it. Oh lordy, moving can suck sometimes! But at least you're right, it's a good distraction.

A good friend of mine has been ttc for 3 years and she just texted me that she was proud of herself because today is her 14 DPO and she still hasn't tested- I dont know how she did it! haha But it's for fear of the one pink line, I'm crossing my fingers so hard for her and all of y'all!

Keep me updated! :) It's a good positive distraction!
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NSP214 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:55 am

mermaid.hair wrote:Hey ladies!

Bassy, Yes me too! I've been really good about not obsessing this time around, been keeping myself busy with house projects we're trying to finish up before he goes. (AHHH) Well I'll keep my fingers crossed for us all that we get two pink lines this cycel but if you don't--whew! you're right-that's quite a work out!! haha Just make sure you enjoy yourself a little too, don't make it ALL work! :rofl: Maybe if you hold your core in you'll get some abs while you're at it, LOL. (Oh! And this is our 4th cycle, but I've been tracking for 6 months)

Hey NSP, Are you from Maryland? They say Hon a lot up there! ;) I know, because that's my homestate. I love it! Today is my 5 DPO, nothing crazy to report at all. My boobs are still looking awesome! They can stay this way as far as I'm concerned (HAHA!) --a little fuller, and more symmetrical. CM has been slippery. BBT slowly rising. Still craving ice cream/milk shakes so I caved and bought some ;) Totally worth it. Oh lordy, moving can suck sometimes! But at least you're right, it's a good distraction.

A good friend of mine has been ttc for 3 years and she just texted me that she was proud of herself because today is her 14 DPO and she still hasn't tested- I dont know how she did it! haha But it's for fear of the one pink line, I'm crossing my fingers so hard for her and all of y'all!

Keep me updated! :) It's a good positive distraction!

Hey Mermaid!
I'm am from HotLanta!!! (Atlanta) and we use boo a lot here but I prefer hon! And yes I'm hoping we'll all get to see those beautiful two lines this cycle. I got a very upset stomach this morning but I know it's absolutely too early for that to be a symptom...come on tww!!! Let's move to that BFP!!!!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:09 am

Ohhhhkay, that makes sense! I lived in Savannah for 2 years and I do recall the hon being ever-present there too. haha But then you get down here to Florida and no body has any cute pet-names for each other, so I always sound like a country bumpkin when I'm talking! haha Florida is such a weird state. Yet, here I am. I guess that makes me weird too! LOL

I knowwww it's so hard not to symptom search. Hang in there!
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NSP214 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:25 am

mermaid.hair wrote:Ohhhhkay, that makes sense! I lived in Savannah for 2 years and I do recall the hon being ever-present there too. haha But then you get down here to Florida and no body has any cute pet-names for each other, so I always sound like a country bumpkin when I'm talking! haha Florida is such a weird state. Yet, here I am. I guess that makes me weird too! LOL

I knowwww it's so hard not to symptom search. Hang in there!

I love Ga but I'm ready to live somewhere else for a while...the traffic is killing me!! And too late...I'm already symptom spotting!! :rofl:
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:09 pm

I hear you on that. It's a lonnnnnnnng story but when my boyfriend (now husband) joined me hereon the east coast (he's from the west coast) it was supposed to be for a year or maybe two--it's been SIX...and we bought a dang house! LOL I know we're both itching to move on but you know life gets in the way sometimes, so we're here for a lil' longer. We're in St Augustine, so we're basically in Georgia :o it's a great place, not a bad place to live at all, infact it's awesome and I shouldn't complain but I'm just a ex 'military brat' and I miss moving around.
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Ttc8mnthboo » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:18 pm

So are we all moving into tww?
Anybody else using clear blue fertility monitor?
we are on day 17 of cycle, we had CBFM 0 on cd8/9/10, a flashing smiley (confirmed with faint line one step cheapies) on CD 11/12 but we had to wait on a delivery of MORE cbfm sticks, which arrived a day later as pink ones that don't track the oestrogen and it was 0 on cd13 evening, but the purple ones came the day after and on cd14/15/16/17 it is still showing flashing smileys. We usually ov around cd11-13 (cycles range from 25-30days... Weirdly before we started trying they were regular!!) Today (cd17) the cheapo sticks lines are barely there and in comparison to last week's (which had quite a dark line) they would appear to confirm that it's been and gone and the flashing is just detecting the oestrogen-if we had the tests on the right day we may have got a solid smiley and then would have stopped using it, is it normal to continue testing positive for oestrogen after ovulation and we missed that day of solid smiley or should we keep testing and getting flashing smileys ... The cheapie sticks confirm my thinking that it's been and gone... I think lol :-/
Ttc8mnthboo
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups