Looking For TTC Buddies, O day in a lil more than a week...

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Looking For TTC Buddies, O day in a lil more than a week

Postby BabyBassy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:49 pm

Mermaid Hair - How are you feeling today? So your hubby is going overseas for 5 months... will you be able to visit each other? Ugh! I really hope you caught the egg this time. Otherwise i'm guessing one of you will be international trips during ovulation and spending alot of time horizontal!! :rofl:

ttc8mnthboo - I have no idea bout estrogen levels sorry! But it appears as though you at least caught the right ovulation time? So now the waiting game begins??

NSP - I think you may be a day after me in your cycle. When are you thinking of testing?

I have been keeping a short journal of my symptoms, they mostly consist of hunger, creamy CM, and mild cramping from 3DPO - 5 DPO. I think today is 6DPO for me and I feel absolutely nothing! :| If anything I still feel like my stomach is a bottomless pit, I've had no motivation to exercise, and yesterday afternoon I felt a bit quezy on the bus ride home but perhaps that was just a bit of motion sickness. Ugh.. the wait!!!
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
TTC #1 since December '16 :D
1 CP - 4 Feb '17 @ 5 weeks
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mermaid.hair » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:31 am

Ttc8mnthboo wrote:So are we all moving into tww?
Anybody else using clear blue fertility monitor?
we are on day 17 of cycle, we had CBFM 0 on cd8/9/10, a flashing smiley (confirmed with faint line one step cheapies) on CD 11/12 but we had to wait on a delivery of MORE cbfm sticks, which arrived a day later as pink ones that don't track the oestrogen and it was 0 on cd13 evening, but the purple ones came the day after and on cd14/15/16/17 it is still showing flashing smileys. We usually ov around cd11-13 (cycles range from 25-30days... Weirdly before we started trying they were regular!!) Today (cd17) the cheapo sticks lines are barely there and in comparison to last week's (which had quite a dark line) they would appear to confirm that it's been and gone and the flashing is just detecting the oestrogen-if we had the tests on the right day we may have got a solid smiley and then would have stopped using it, is it normal to continue testing positive for oestrogen after ovulation and we missed that day of solid smiley or should we keep testing and getting flashing smileys ... The cheapie sticks confirm my thinking that it's been and gone... I think lol :-/

Hey girl, Yeah I have used the digital smiley face tests for my last cycle. I gotta say they made me feel better by confirmation of my internet cheapies + first response opks- but I've read other people's stories about how they never get a solid smiley. Last cycle I relied on them too much and I think because of it I missed my window of opportunity. I only had one purple stick left for this cycle and I used it on the day I got two very positive OPK on IC and First Response, and guess what it was a flashy face, and I was like F that- I know today's the day and went ahead, and I'm glad I did. You're doing the right thing,using more than one method, but don't put all your eggs in that smiley face's basket lol. Plus! Those things are expensive! Shew!
I can't speak to the estrogen though.

Yes I'm in the TWW, I'm on 6 DPO! :)
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mermaid.hair » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:42 am

BabyBassy wrote:Mermaid Hair - How are you feeling today? So your hubby is going overseas for 5 months... will you be able to visit each other? Ugh! I really hope you caught the egg this time. Otherwise i'm guessing one of you will be international trips during ovulation and spending alot of time horizontal!! :rofl:

ttc8mnthboo - I have no idea bout estrogen levels sorry! But it appears as though you at least caught the right ovulation time? So now the waiting game begins??

NSP - I think you may be a day after me in your cycle. When are you thinking of testing?

I have been keeping a short journal of my symptoms, they mostly consist of hunger, creamy CM, and mild cramping from 3DPO - 5 DPO. I think today is 6DPO for me and I feel absolutely nothing! :| If anything I still feel like my stomach is a bottomless pit, I've had no motivation to exercise, and yesterday afternoon I felt a bit quezy on the bus ride home but perhaps that was just a bit of motion sickness. Ugh.. the wait!!!

Hey Bassy, I think you're a day ahead of me, I'm on 6 DPO TODAY (1/24) :D

Yeah 1-3 DPO I was hungry too, maybe O day takes a lot of energy out of ya, and you need to replenish? I don't know what's up with that. In my mind, I know it's probably too early to be an actual symptom but I've noticed that too. I was/am particularly craving ice cream/milk shakes. I broke down and bought some ice cream :wink: My boobs are still fuller and more symmetrical, and have been since O day. (I like this!, haha!) Not sore though. Frequent urination, but I do drink a lot of water throughout the day so that might not necessarily be a symptom. This morning when I was eating my breakfast I had a sudden nauseous feeling, but it quickly subsided- could have been the prenatal vitamin. Who knows!? haha THE WAIT SUCKS! :rofl:

I'm finding that I can be awful cranky during the TWW, even more so than when I'm having AF PMS- anyone else have this? I think it's all that subtle anxiety in the back of your mind or something, I dunno. I think it's because you're trying awful hard to stay so positive that one little thing that goes 'wrong' will just alter my whole mood for sometimes the rest of the day! I hate it.

Dear Husband, thankfully, isn't going overseas, just on the total opposite corner of the country, I'll be in FL he'll be in WA. But we've worked it out where we'll get to see each other just about once a month, so that's pretty good. In the grand scheme of things, we're blessed to be able to see each other that frequently, while he's gone! He leaves next Friday, and spending time with him has been a good distraction.

Tonight I'm going to my favorite yoga class, which has a portion of meditation and I'm looking forward to looking in and centering myself a little bit, see if I can talk my body into making this egg stick! I mean, c'mon it's not too much to ask for! :roll:

Baby dust to y'all!
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NSP214 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:00 am

Hey ladies!! Been real busy but I'm here! I think I'm about 4dpo so shortly behind both you ladies. I had a temp spike this morning but this is my first month temping so I'm not sure if that means anything. I've been cramping since O day and had diarrhea (tmi I know) last night and this morning and I never have diarrhea...even when I eat horribly! But I think I'm just wanting something so bad that I'm symptom spotting way too early. I think I'll test next Tuesday when I'm about 11 dpo! When will you ladies be testing?! This is exciting!!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:20 am

NSP214 wrote:Hey ladies!! Been real busy but I'm here! I think I'm about 4dpo so shortly behind both you ladies. I had a temp spike this morning but this is my first month temping so I'm not sure if that means anything. I've been cramping since O day and had diarrhea (tmi I know) last night and this morning and I never have diarrhea...even when I eat horribly! But I think I'm just wanting something so bad that I'm symptom spotting way too early. I think I'll test next Tuesday when I'm about 11 dpo! When will you ladies be testing?! This is exciting!!

KittyKat and I were just discussing this in the Ovulation forum. I'm 6 DPO. Nothing special to report today (yet). I might try to test this weekend, I'll be 10/11 DPO by then. I'll have to feel it out. If I start spotting 'symptoms' later in the week, I'm sure I'll give into the temptation to test but if I don't I'll try my darned-est to hold off until AF due date (2/2). Maybe diarrhea is from any anxiety during this tww?

Fingers cross for all of us!
Last edited by mermaid.hair on Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BabyBassy » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:18 pm

I must admit, I had diarrhea either the day of ovulation or 1 day past. I cant quite remember. I also had a breakout of pimples on my forehead around that time, which is really unlikely. Makes me think again that maybe this is the first cycle I have actually ovulated properly since coming off the pill in Oct '16.

Today is 6DPO for me, and nothing to report. :| Do you ladies temp? I haven't been temping this cycle, but I decided to take my temp this morning and yesterday morning (and will carry on doing it) - my temp has dropped slightly from yesterday. Also not a good sign? I feel I am probably out this month, although I have NO idea really!

BabyBassyxxx
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mermaid.hair » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:55 am

BabyBassy wrote:I must admit, I had diarrhea either the day of ovulation or 1 day past. I cant quite remember. I also had a breakout of pimples on my forehead around that time, which is really unlikely. Makes me think again that maybe this is the first cycle I have actually ovulated properly since coming off the pill in Oct '16.

Today is 6DPO for me, and nothing to report. :| Do you ladies temp? I haven't been temping this cycle, but I decided to take my temp this morning and yesterday morning (and will carry on doing it) - my temp has dropped slightly from yesterday. Also not a good sign? I feel I am probably out this month, although I have NO idea really!

BabyBassyxxx

Hey Bassy,

Well hang in there, you're not out until the fat lady sings....errr, the evil AF witch shows up. :wink:

I do BBT chart, and I have been for about 6 months, some months my numbers are all over the place though, so I've not relied heavily on it. HOWEVER yesterday I had a dip (praying implantation dip) and this morning it's back up, Oh man-I hope this is a good sign. But I don't want to read too much into anything yet, it's still early and I'm trying in general this cycle to be a little more loose about this tww. I don't like the build up for a let down, however I've noticed as each month passes of trying-I care less and less. Sounds bad, but I think ultimately it's a good thing. I'm glad we at least have this forum to keep eachother's spirits lifted!

I was just sharing with KittyKat on the other board this blog article I found, it's dated but good information and I liked getting lost in the rest of her posts about her TTC journey. https://hillarykyeager.com/2012/11/06/implantation-all-the-questions-you-ever-had-answered/

Keep me posted! :) FX for us all!
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NSP214 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:20 am

Gm ladies! This is my first month charting, temping, OPK's, and Clomid...so I'm not of much help...when I put my temps in this morning it changed my O day from Friday to Sunday!! I'm upset because we didn't bd Sunday or Monday but did Saturday morning and late Saturday night (so maybe Sunday) but I'm trying to still be optimistic. I'm confused now as to what dpo I really am and can not believe I still got this stomach bug going on!!! This would be way too early for any pregnancy symptoms so I have to accept that I've gotten sick and that it has nothing to do with pregnancy...ughhhh why do things have to be so hard!!!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:30 am

NSP214 wrote:Gm ladies! This is my first month charting, temping, OPK's, and Clomid...so I'm not of much help...when I put my temps in this morning it changed my O day from Friday to Sunday!! I'm upset because we didn't bd Sunday or Monday but did Saturday morning and late Saturday night (so maybe Sunday) but I'm trying to still be optimistic. I'm confused now as to what dpo I really am and can not believe I still got this stomach bug going on!!! This would be way too early for any pregnancy symptoms so I have to accept that I've gotten sick and that it has nothing to do with pregnancy...ughhhh why do things have to be so hard!!!

Oh lord have mercy, I'm sorry you've caught some kinda bug! I hope you feel better soon! :) Focus on taking care of yourself and maybe this tww will be shorter (at least in your mind, lol). Even if you didn't BD on O day the days prior to would be good too because the swimmers can live a while in the fallopian tubes, hopefully they were there waiting for the egg! :)
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mermaid.hair » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:28 am

Good Morning ladies,

How is everyone?! :) I love having this little group to keep my mind busy & distracted. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us! :)

Yesterday at around 3 pm (still at work) I suddenly felt EXHAUSTED, like the kind where your eyes have difficulty staying open. I thought I might doze off at my desk :shock: Had to get up and do a couple laps around the hallways, haha. So I went home and took a 20 minutes catnap. Last night when I went to bed I had this weird pulling sensation in my low belly. I don't know that I've ever felt something like that before, but it could have been gas for all I know :rofl:
My BBT continues to rise after that dip 2 days ago. Could this be a sign!? :) Who knows!

XO
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BabyBassy » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:09 am

Hi Mermaid Hair! Thanks for the link that website, I started reading it last night and I reckon I spent almost half an hour on there. She is very articulate and really makes you understand these struggles so easily. Vwry appreciated! My temp has gone up slightly the last two days. I'll be interested to see where it's at tomorrow morning. The sudden exhaustion you've felt is a very good sign! I am excited for you!
Only 6 more days till AF is due for me. I'm feeling no symptoms.
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BabyBassy » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:14 am

NSP214- don't count yourself out just yet love! I've read the most success comes from BD two days before ovulation. So that means his swimmers were waiting for for your egg :) I still think you have a great chance :)

What a roller-coaster this is. One of my good friends has been TTC for 12 months. Her cycles vary from 23-28 days and I'm worried her luteal phase isn't long enough for conception to take place. She's having blood tests done and may start chlomid. She's very upset! :(
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby NSP214 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:37 am

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is doing well...have you ladies had any more symptoms yet??? Mermaid your exhaustion sounds promising!!! Fingers x'd for you! BabyBassy I've read a lot of women who had no symptoms still get their BFP sooooo you're not out unless the witch rears her head!

AFM: I am still sick with this stomach bug and can not believe it's been going on this long...I'm starting to get worried now! As for symptoms I do de slightly nauseous but that's coming from this bug...still no bbs pain which I normally get around 2 weeks before af and she's expected to come in a week or less.. I don't know what's going on with my body right now
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:11 am

Good Morning Ladies!

My boobs are still sore and full. I don't wear bras (unless I have to) 'cause I hate them, lol. But I typically wear pasties instead, and a tank top to layer over that, for comfort and I'e noticed the last two days when I take my pasties off my nipples are a little tender. Keep in mind I wear pasties pretty much everyday, and it's never been a sensation I've had when I take them off. Hmmm? What else? Yesterday I felt kinda bloated,not like belly bloated per se but you know how sometimes you look in the mirror and you feel like your face is kinda puffy? Like that kind. But this morning it's subsided. When I was in yoga last night I got sleepy again out of nowhere but once I got home and had to cook dinner I kinda perked up. Slept like a rock. Weird dreams last two nights. I was really sore after my yoga practice last night, a little unusual for me, and I'm definitely feeling it in my thighs today.
Today is my 9 DPO mark. You know it was so hard to get up this morning and not poas. But I knew damn better than that. Last cycle, I just KNEW I was pregnant and that I was gonna be one of those lucky 7 dpo BFP people - my 7dpo happened to fall on Christmas day so I could resist the idea of a "Christmas miracle" and tested early-when I knew I shouldn't :doh: So I don't wanna make that mistake again. HOWEVER, I think I wont be able to resist not trying over the weekend at some point.

What a cruel world, when your early pregnancy symptoms are the same as AF symptoms :roll: So one one hand I'm constantly trying to notice all the sensations but then on the other hand I have to quickly dismiss them--because you never know! I attached my chart- I didn't plug in this morning's BBT yet because I'm not sure what to pick. I tested at 5:45 but fell asleep with the thermometer in my mouth, so I'm not sure if it was an accurate reading @ 98.01. Then 20 minutes later I woke up and tried again it was 98.5. Maybe I should mark it in the middle of the two, I dunno. I posted my chart in Chart Stalkers forum, no biters yet though.

DANG NSP, I'm sorry you're still battling this tummy bug! Are you going to go to the dr if it doesn't let up soon? MY AF is due Feb 3, one week from today, sounds like we're on the same schedule. Bassy is right, don't count yourself out yet, you never know! A lot of people have no symptoms and then bam! BFP. We can all hope for that! :wink: I agree though, a lot of success comes from DTD BEFORE the ovulation window, those swimmers can live a while in the tubes so hopefully they were there waiting!

Bassy, yes! I loved that blog-glad you enjoyed it! :) I totally wasted a few hours reading through it at work the other day :shh: lol I probably shouldn't have though, for various reasons, one being--I had work to do :rofl: but the other is I read her birth story and started crying at my desk, HAHA! These daggone hormones!
Attachments
chart.png
chart.png (38.9 KiB) Viewed 778 times
Last edited by mermaid.hair on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mermaid.hair » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:13 am

TTC8- where y'at? Any updates?!
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups