Looking For TTC Buddies, O day in a lil more than a week...

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Looking For TTC Buddies, O day in a lil more than a week

Postby NSP214 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:41 am

Yes Mermaid if it's not better tomorrow I'll be going to the ER...I'm over this!! Maybe the universe is trying to get me to focus on something else besides ttc...I highly doubt that having a bug this long is ttc related. Gonna try and get some hydration and rest and see what tomorrow brings.
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:47 am

NSP214 wrote:Yes Mermaid if it's not better tomorrow I'll be going to the ER...I'm over this!! Maybe the universe is trying to get me to focus on something else besides ttc...I highly doubt that having a bug this long is ttc related. Gonna try and get some hydration and rest and see what tomorrow brings.

Oh good, yeah I would definitely get checked out. Stay hydrated! :) Keep us posted.
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NSP214 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:47 am

Hey ladies...I'm finally feeling a little better and can actually function!! How are you ladies feeling?? Any updates? I'm sure we're gonna get a BFP in this group soon!!

I finally was able to start back temping today since I no longer have a fever but I have no idea of what any temp means at this point...it's still up above coverline so idk. Still no real symptoms besides one shooting pain through my Whoohaw last night and slight pulling and cramping here and there...it's still weird that I have no bbs pain and the witch is expected in 5 days...guess we'll have to see!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:15 am

NSP214 wrote:Hey ladies...I'm finally feeling a little better and can actually function!! How are you ladies feeling?? Any updates? I'm sure we're gonna get a BFP in this group soon!!

I finally was able to start back temping today since I no longer have a fever but I have no idea of what any temp means at this point...it's still up above coverline so idk. Still no real symptoms besides one shooting pain through my Whoohaw last night and slight pulling and cramping here and there...it's still weird that I have no bbs pain and the witch is expected in 5 days...guess we'll have to see!

Hey girl! Glad to hear you're feeling better1 I was starting to worry about you! :) So this is so dumb, but yesterday morning I had a dream where I was super congested in my nose, and felt like I Was getting sick. And in my dream, in my mind I equated getting a cold with pregnancy :rofl: and shot up outta bed to poas. Mind you-when I woke up I was NOT congested hahaha and of course the test was a bfn (on a cheapie) stark white staring back at me. But I also recognize it's too daggone early even at 10 dpo. AF is due Feb 3 so I have 6 more days I think. Dang it! Keeping my fingers crossed!
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NSP214 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:22 am

mermaid.hair wrote:
NSP214 wrote:Hey ladies...I'm finally feeling a little better and can actually function!! How are you ladies feeling?? Any updates? I'm sure we're gonna get a BFP in this group soon!!

Hey girl! Glad to hear you're feeling better1 I was starting to worry about you! :) So this is so dumb, but yesterday morning I had a dream where I was super congested in my nose, and felt like I Was getting sick. And in my dream, in my mind I equated getting a cold with pregnancy :rofl: and shot up outta bed to poas. Mind you-when I woke up I was NOT congested hahaha and of course the test was a bfn (on a cheapie) stark white staring back at me. But I also recognize it's too daggone early even at 10 dpo. AF is due Feb 3 so I have 6 more days I think. Dang it! Keeping my fingers crossed!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm only laughing because we have the same af expected date and like a dummy I poas last night too! I almost knocked over the cup of pee trying to hide it from Df :doh: I know he wouldn't understand why I'm testing early so I dared not let him see it...he's always popping in on me in the bathroom!! I'm only 7dpo according to Ff but I think it's more like 9...gonna try and hold out until Wednesday although I have 8 more cheapies and 1 First Response. When are you testing again??
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:03 am

Well I only have TWO more cheapies and ONE FRER so I better simmer down, but lord knows once you break the seal it's hard to not keep POAS....

I wish I could get some help interpreting my chart! But no biters on the chart forum, maybe I oughta try posting it somewhere else too.
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TeaPotts » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:17 pm

Hello, ladies! Mind if I join in? I'm on CD 17 right now, and still waiting to O. Thought I had O'd on CD13, but apparently it was a false alarm! DH and I are both 24, have been together for 8 years and married for a couple of months, and we are TTC #1. This is our second cycle "trying" (I say that in quotations because we walk the line somewhere between trying and NTNP, haha), and my second cycle off of BCP. We conceived last cycle, but lost the pregnancy at 5 weeks :cry: .

Sorry I'm joining in a little late, but I'll read all the old posts to catch myself up :rofl: . I need people to obsess with! My DH can't take any more baby talk until he knows for sure there's one on the way, haha.

Mermaid.hair, where in Florida do you live?! I grew up in FL-- lived there for 22 years before moving to Minnesota :).
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mermaid.hair » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:50 am

@Baby Bassy, did you get a BFP!? I thought I saw you buzzing about in the other forums! :) FX for you!!

I'm starting to lose hope over here, but gonna hold out until evil AF shows. (PLEASE DONT! haha)
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NSP214 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:25 pm

Mermaid I'm holding on to a little thread of hope myself!!! We're still in it though!

Teapotts I don't envy you right now because I'm a wreck when I'm in my fertile period because of the pressure!

Any updates Bassy?!?!

AFM: 8DPO according to ff which I still feel is around 9- possibly 10. Symptom watch: super exhausted!! But then the sane me kicks in and realizes that I was fighting a bug while moving so it has to be that. Little nausea still but again I've been contending with a bug...and I know I've said this 3 times but I have no bbs pain unless you touch the nipple which is strange if AF is coming whose due in 4 days. Lastly although I suffer with headaches on the regular, I've had the same one for days that want go away...guess we'll see if this turns out to be something or nothing!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:31 pm

TeaPotts wrote:Hello, ladies! Mind if I join in? I'm on CD 17 right now, and still waiting to O. Thought I had O'd on CD13, but apparently it was a false alarm! DH and I are both 24, have been together for 8 years and married for a couple of months, and we are TTC #1. This is our second cycle "trying" (I say that in quotations because we walk the line somewhere between trying and NTNP, haha), and my second cycle off of BCP. We conceived last cycle, but lost the pregnancy at 5 weeks :cry: .

Sorry I'm joining in a little late, but I'll read all the old posts to catch myself up :rofl: . I need people to obsess with! My DH can't take any more baby talk until he knows for sure there's one on the way, haha.

Mermaid.hair, where in Florida do you live?! I grew up in FL-- lived there for 22 years before moving to Minnesota :).

Welcome Teapotts, I'm in St Augustine
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mermaid.hair » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:31 pm

Any updates ladies?! :)

Bassy got a BFP!!!! AHH! So excited for her!

I'm at 13 DPO, I did NOT test this morning, resisted the urge. I think the two BFN's on Sunday/Monday were enough to scare me from testing again until AF is due (Friday). Friday also happens to be the day my dear husband flies out for the other side of the country. I think the reality of his leaving mixed with the idea that the witch will show is really dragging my spirits down. SIGH. I desperately want this positive so I can surprise my husband but also focus all my energy on the little bean, and distract me from the lack of companionship once he's gone.

It's so hard to pick yourself up after a day like yesterday. I was so sad all day.

Yesterday and today LOTS of CM, way more than I'm used to-especially for being only 3 days from AF's due date. I don't know if this is good or bad?
Acne! What? I can't say I never break out, but I very rarely break out. So this could be related to AF or...not. I don't know if this is good or bad?
Hungry! Snacks all day, I can't stop. Everytime I eat a meal, I crave a sweet after-abnormal for me. I don't know if this is good or bad?
My temp fell again, I thought this was a bad sign-- but now it's rising again. I don't know if this is good or bad?
What I'm saying is- I know nothing. I so desperately want to know but I'm scared too.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this be my cycle! I'm considering waving the white flag soon. SIGH.
Sorry to be a drag ladies, I need some positive vibes.
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NSP214 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:16 pm

mermaid.hair wrote:Any updates ladies?! :)

Bassy got a BFP!!!! AHH! So excited for her!

I'm at 13 DPO, I did NOT test this morning, resisted the urge. I think the two BFN's on Sunday/Monday were enough to scare me from testing again until AF is due (Friday). Friday also happens to be the day my dear husband flies out for the other side of the country. I think the reality of his leaving mixed with the idea that the witch will show is really dragging my spirits down. SIGH. I desperately want this positive so I can surprise my husband but also focus all my energy on the little bean, and distract me from the lack of companionship once he's gone.

It's so hard to pick yourself up after a day like yesterday. I was so sad all day.

Yesterday and today LOTS of CM, way more than I'm used to-especially for being only 3 days from AF's due date. I don't know if this is good or bad?
Acne! What? I can't say I never break out, but I very rarely break out. So this could be related to AF or...not. I don't know if this is good or bad?
Hungry! Snacks all day, I can't stop. Everytime I eat a meal, I crave a sweet after-abnormal for me. I don't know if this is good or bad?
My temp fell again, I thought this was a bad sign-- but now it's rising again. I don't know if this is good or bad?
What I'm saying is- I know nothing. I so desperately want to know but I'm scared too.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this be my cycle! I'm considering waving the white flag soon. SIGH.
Sorry to be a drag ladies, I need some positive vibes.

Hey Mermaid sorry I haven't checked in but was busy as heck today. I'll go back and read everything I missed later...I'm so exhausted and starting to wonder if this is a symptom. I don't want to get excited or ahead of myself but my body feels OFF!!! I'm tired as heck, breast are sore just on the sides, and I have slight nausea when I smell some foods...I'm freaking out in my mind because I'm not ready to see a bfn...but I'll be testing in the a.m and if it's negative I'll test again on Friday...it seems as if you and I are in the same boat emotionally!! But I'll be here with you every step of the way, good or bad. With that being said, your symptoms sound very promising to me and I honestly think you just tested too early!!! Fingers x'd love!!

How is everyone else??

Congrats Bassy!!!! Tell me about your BFP!!!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:16 am

I'm out y'all.
SIGH
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NSP214 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:34 am

mermaid.hair wrote:I'm out y'all.
SIGH

Did the witch show???

I got my own grievances this morning as well :bfn:
Attachments
IMG_0267.JPG
(192.8 KiB) Not downloaded yet
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:48 am

NSP214 wrote:
mermaid.hair wrote:I'm out y'all.
SIGH

Did the witch show???

I got my own grievances this morning as well :bfn:

Yeah, she showed yesterday at work and I sobbed in the stall before trying to clean myself up for the dreaded walk down the hallway back to my office.
I'm feeling discouraged but I made an appt for Tuesday with the gyno to discuss doing IUI in the office, if it has a higher rate of success I think I ought to try that. I can't keep up this too long, financially speaking, I may have to fly the white flag for a month or two to recoup. SIGH.

Sorry NSP. Dang it!
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups