OPK test..

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

OPK test..

Postby TheQueen_Bre » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:35 pm

Hey ladies,
I am currently on Cycle day 14 , I took an ovulation test and there was 2 lines but one was faint. However , on cycle day 10 and 11 I had cramps so I was thinking , maybe I used the opk test a little late ? Or I ovulated a little early .. anyways , has anyone else had this and actually did ovulate early ?
TheQueen_Bre
Friend

Re: OPK test..

Postby NSP214 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:55 pm

TheQueen_Bre wrote:Hey ladies,
I am currently on Cycle day 14 , I took an ovulation test and there was 2 lines but one was faint. However , on cycle day 10 and 11 I had cramps so I was thinking , maybe I used the opk test a little late ? Or I ovulated a little early .. anyways , has anyone else had this and actually did ovulate early ?

Unfortunately I have no experience in this area as I just started using OPK's for the first time this month and I still haven't gotten a positive (I'm using a digital one) I started on CD 10 just to be sure...I also started temping. It sucks!!!! I'm so ready for my baby!!!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TheQueen_Bre » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:02 pm

Baby dust to You. I know the feeling, I catch myself saying things like "babe when the baby come" lol. I'm confident this will be our month.
TheQueen_Bre
Friend

Postby NSP214 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:31 pm

TheQueen_Bre wrote:Baby dust to You. I know the feeling, I catch myself saying things like "babe when the baby come" lol. I'm confident this will be our month.

How long have you been ttc? What's your backstory?
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TheQueen_Bre » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:15 pm

I had a baby boy in 2014 , I got pregnant with twins in 2015 but that ended in a miscarriage and I found out 2 months later that I had P.I.D but I caught it before it got too serious & ive been trying for about 3 months now.
TheQueen_Bre
Friend

Postby charlicorcoran » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:21 pm

TheQueen_Bre wrote:Hey ladies,

Hi!
I'd keep testing if i were you! I usually get some faint lines and some with no test line and then when I surge (usually about CD16 or 17) it is a very dark line for a couple of days, then it starts varying again, sometimes light sometimes no line. You can get a surge and not ovulate, then you surge again a few days later, so keep testing! :)

If you don't get a BFP this month, perhaps start testing cd10 so you can get a full picture as to whats going on :)

baby dust to you!!
xxxxx

charlicorcoran
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby NSP214 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:37 pm

Hey ladies!! I finally got a flashing smiling face on my digital OPK yesterday!!!! How are you ladies doing?
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Buddy Groups