4dpo, any others? Need TWW buddies!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

I also had cold symptoms at least 2dpo and on

Yes
No votes
No
100%
Some
No votes
Usually during ovulation
No votes
Definitely always
No votes

Total votes : 2

4dpo, any others? Need TWW buddies!

Postby Heyystacy » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:09 pm

Hey there. I'm new to the site but saw all the other groups and the sea of people in them so im not quite sure I'd stand out or connect in those groups, it's awesome that there's so much support out there though.
Im on my first cycle of actually TTC. As my longterm boyfriend and I are usually very busy and dont BD often and when we do I usually make sure its not around ovulation time. We use no birth control so I guess that's helped us NOT conceive #2.
We have a 3 year old girl, Evarley and this month we decided to actually give this a try.
I started AF December 29 and she left January 2. I have a pretty regular cycle and ovulate normally from what I can tell.
We BD on cycle days 8, 11,12,13,14,15. I'm pretty sure I ovulated on cycle day 14.
I bought a small pack of ovulation and pregnancy strips for cheap on Amazon and a box of Pressed.
I also started taking prenatals after AF.
I'm no expert at this but were really not trying to force anything so if no BFP this month we might not try so hard for a while.
I BD the day of and after I received a positive opk and we used preseed every time we BD.
Im now on 4dpo and have had a stuffy nose starting yesterday evening. Last night it was worse with congestion and followed through today. No other Cold symptoms. So im not sure if its a cold?
I've been extremely fatigued for the past two days and have had headaches along with some bloating but that's all. Anyone else in this TWW? What are your symptoms?
Heyystacy
Friend

Re: 4dpo, any others? Need TWW buddies!

Postby Sulica » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:45 pm

Hello!
How many dpo are you now? FX and baby dust for you.
:hb: 114 bpm 6.4wks
:hb: 165 bpm 12.4wks

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e8c62">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Sulica
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: 4dpo, any others? Need TWW buddies!

Postby jwallacerd » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:25 pm

I'm 7/8 dpo. Getting beta test on the 26 and can't wait!!! How are you? Any symptoms?

I'm exhausted. More than usual even though I've been taking progesterone for months (post ovulation). Only time I was this exhausted was when I was pregnant (which ended up being a cervical pregnancy). FX!
jwallacerd
Friend

Return to TTC Buddy Groups