2017 Baby Buddies (5)

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 2017 Baby Buddies (5)

Postby Mamabear25 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:11 pm

ACS21 wrote:Taylor, I had a slow rise this cycle, too, post O. I know I ovulated because my cervix was firm. We're like identical buddies this cycle :wink: Let's hope it leads to something great! My temp went up some more this morning, and I took it SUPER early, so I'm pretty confident that O was successful. I wouldn't stress too much about it. If your cervix is firm, I'd be fairly confident. Hope your temp keeps going up over the next couple of days!

Becca, I think trying to stay busy with family is a great idea. Take one OPK daily if you want, but I wouldn't stress more than that. Last weekend, my SIL and her boyfriend were in town, and wouldn't you know it, my fertile window decided to then start. Maybe family coming into town is a good kick-start to the ovaries, lol!! :D

Yep just checked in the shower, cervix definitely firm and nothing but creamy cm now. I would say yesterday for O definitely. Super stoked to finally be in the tww! Just have to wait for FF to officially "confirm" it. But I'm like 99% sure. Ovulation is definitely for me the most stressful time of the month and I'm glad it's over :) I feel good about the BD this month. All 4days leading up to O, alas we didn't bd yesterday, actual O day, but, hit all of my fertile days :)
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Re: 2017 Baby Buddies (5)

Postby ACS21 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:34 pm

Mamabear25 wrote:
ACS21 wrote:Taylor, I had a slow rise this cycle, too, post O. I know I ovulated because my cervix was firm. We're like identical buddies this cycle :wink: Let's hope it leads to something great! My temp went up some more this morning, and I took it SUPER early, so I'm pretty confident that O was successful. I wouldn't stress too much about it. If your cervix is firm, I'd be fairly confident. Hope your temp keeps going up over the next couple of days!

Becca, I think trying to stay busy with family is a great idea. Take one OPK daily if you want, but I wouldn't stress more than that. Last weekend, my SIL and her boyfriend were in town, and wouldn't you know it, my fertile window decided to then start. Maybe family coming into town is a good kick-start to the ovaries, lol!! :D

Yep just checked in the shower, cervix definitely firm and nothing but creamy cm now. I would say yesterday for O definitely. Super stoked to finally be in the tww! Just have to wait for FF to officially "confirm" it. But I'm like 99% sure. Ovulation is definitely for me the most stressful time of the month and I'm glad it's over :) I feel good about the BD this month. All 4days leading up to O, alas we didn't bd yesterday, actual O day, but, hit all of my fertile days :)


That is great BD timing! I'm very pleased with our BD timing, as well! Fingers crossed that it's our month! You should post your FF chart in your signature so I can stalk it :wink:
ACS21
 

Re: 2017 Baby Buddies (5)

Postby Mamabear25 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:38 pm

ACS21 wrote:
Mamabear25 wrote:
ACS21 wrote:Taylor, I had a slow rise this cycle, too, post O. I know I ovulated because my cervix was firm. We're like identical buddies this cycle :wink: Let's hope it leads to something great! My temp went up some more this morning, and I took it SUPER early, so I'm pretty confident that O was successful. I wouldn't stress too much about it. If your cervix is firm, I'd be fairly confident. Hope your temp keeps going up over the next couple of days!

Becca, I think trying to stay busy with family is a great idea. Take one OPK daily if you want, but I wouldn't stress more than that. Last weekend, my SIL and her boyfriend were in town, and wouldn't you know it, my fertile window decided to then start. Maybe family coming into town is a good kick-start to the ovaries, lol!! :D

Yep just checked in the shower, cervix definitely firm and nothing but creamy cm now. I would say yesterday for O definitely. Super stoked to finally be in the tww! Just have to wait for FF to officially "confirm" it. But I'm like 99% sure. Ovulation is definitely for me the most stressful time of the month and I'm glad it's over :) I feel good about the BD this month. All 4days leading up to O, alas we didn't bd yesterday, actual O day, but, hit all of my fertile days :)


That is great BD timing! I'm very pleased with our BD timing, as well! Fingers crossed that it's our month! You should post your FF chart in your signature so I can stalk it :wink:

I'm not sure how to do that exactly but this is it so far
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/68d6a5
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Re: 2017 Baby Buddies (5)

Postby Mamabear25 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:49 am

Temp went even higher this morning! :) yay!
How is everyone? :)
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Re: 2017 Baby Buddies (5)

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:23 am

My temperature was very low yesterday and at the normal temperature that I've had this morning. I don't know what's up. DH and I didn't BD last night because we had friends from out of town come over unexpectedly and he drank too much. I was mad because I hate when I can smell beer from him breathing so I told him he was insensitive for drinking that much when he knew we had plans to BD. I'm insane. I swear. Boobs aren't really sensitive. Yesterday I had a lot of cloudy cm with what I thought was a brown spot, so I thought for sure it was O time. Idk. Anyone care to look at my chart to give me an interpretation? I was thinking maybe it could be a fallback rise pattern?
Maggie <3
Me: 26
DH: 29
TTC#1 since December 2016

BFP: 5-21-2017! :mrgreen:

Image
My Ovulation Chart
User avatar
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:09 am

Re: 2017 Baby Buddies (5)

Postby BeeCee33 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:12 am

Maggie, the fallback rise pattern occurs when your temp shoots up for a day or two, then dips for a day, then resumes rising. Have you been seeing fertile cm recently? Temps can only tell you so much, so as of right now, your chart simply looks like you have not ovulated. If you had other fertile signs to go off of, like cm, cp, and opks, we might be able to guess a little better!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15
Image

Image
My Ovulation Chart
User avatar
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:44 pm
Location: Mt. Vernon, Washington, USA

Re: 2017 Baby Buddies (5)

Postby ACS21 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:28 am

I agree with Becca, I don't think you've ovulated yet. Keep an eye out for when you start seeing fertile CM (watery, clear, stretchy), then you're probably close to ovulation. It's not uncommon for your cycles to be erratic after coming of HBC. Do you remember if your cycles were regular before going on HBC?
ACS21
 

Re: 2017 Baby Buddies (5)

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:13 am

It had been at least 10 years of being on BC, so I don't really remember. I just remember having long 7-9 day heavy periods then, which is why I went on BC in the first place.

DH and I tried to BD twice this morning with no luck from him, but I enjoyed myself. So I guess that's the fun part. Maybe I just won't ovulate this cycle? Whatever. Guess I'll just settle in for the wait of AF. I'll definitely be using opks for next month.
Maggie <3
Me: 26
DH: 29
TTC#1 since December 2016

BFP: 5-21-2017! :mrgreen:

Image
My Ovulation Chart
User avatar
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:09 am

Re: 2017 Baby Buddies (5)

Postby Mamabear25 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:44 am

One more temp for FF to confirm it tomorrow, but what do you guys think?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/68d6a5
O CD18?
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Re: 2017 Baby Buddies (5)

Postby BeeCee33 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:48 am

Maggie, since you really don't have a baseline to go off of, I'd definitely recommend tracking whatever you can. The more things you track, the easier it is to pinpoint when you are close to O. You could still use opk's this month if you wanted, since you haven't O'd yet.

If you have questions questions about how to check your cm or CP, ask away! A lot of people have luck basing BD solely off of fertile cm, so that's an important one.
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15
Image

Image
My Ovulation Chart
User avatar
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:44 pm
Location: Mt. Vernon, Washington, USA

Re: 2017 Baby Buddies (5)

Postby BeeCee33 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:50 am

Taylor, it looks like CD 18 or 19 for O for you. Either way, I'm guessing FF is going to need 2 more high temps before it gives you crosshairs!

If you're impatient, like I am, you can enter made up temps for the next two days just to see what day it picks for O, then delete them. ;)
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15
Image

Image
My Ovulation Chart
User avatar
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:44 pm
Location: Mt. Vernon, Washington, USA

Re: 2017 Baby Buddies (5)

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:41 pm

I do have a dumb question on CM. So, I've definitely had more with being on mucinex, but when they characterize egg white cervical mucus, it's supposed to be completely clear? And watery?
Maggie <3
Me: 26
DH: 29
TTC#1 since December 2016

BFP: 5-21-2017! :mrgreen:

Image
My Ovulation Chart
User avatar
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:09 am

Re: 2017 Baby Buddies (5)

Postby BeeCee33 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:25 pm

There are no stupid questions here! Generally speaking, fertile cm should be clear. If it's creamy, it might just be that the Mucinex is creating fertile-like cm outside of your fertile window. I'm sick right now and taking a cold medicine that has mucinex in it. It has increased my cm from scant creamy/sticky, to something that resembles ewcm but is not clear. It's also not as slippery feeling or stretchy as true ewcm, but is otherwise pretty close. If you are taking Mucinex, then tracking cm to identify your fertile window may be a little less reliable. The cycle I got pregnant, I used Mucinex, but only after I saw my positive opk. The ewcm I got that time was so abundant it almost grossed me out! It was like a faucet and it stretched like 6 inches without breaking. So for me, that's what my normal fertile cm plus Mucinex looks like, and I think what I'm seeing now is my non-fertile cm on Mucinex, which almost resembles my normal ewcm, but is a little off. Hope that helps. :)
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15
Image

Image
My Ovulation Chart
User avatar
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 3060
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:44 pm
Location: Mt. Vernon, Washington, USA

Re: 2017 Baby Buddies (5)

Postby Mamabear25 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:08 pm

BeeCee33 wrote:Taylor, it looks like CD 18 or 19 for O for you. Either way, I'm guessing FF is going to need 2 more high temps before it gives you crosshairs!

If you're impatient, like I am, you can enter made up temps for the next two days just to see what day it picks for O, then delete them. ;)

I did that and it's saying CD 19 for O, which now makes me nervous because we couldn't BD on CD18. So only BD 2 days before O :(
Depressing now that my chances are now slimmer :( I know chances are still decent but now I'm bummed out. I thought for sure since I had ovulation spotting on CD17 and cm went straight to creamy CD 19 and with the cramps on CD18 I for sure Od on 18. Hoping it's wrong because I had interrupted sleep CD17 night that the temp on 18 is wrong
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Re: 2017 Baby Buddies (5)

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:00 pm

BeeCee33 wrote:There are no stupid questions here! Generally speaking, fertile cm should be clear. If it's creamy, it might just be that the Mucinex is creating fertile-like cm outside of your fertile window. I'm sick right now and taking a cold medicine that has mucinex in it. It has increased my cm from scant creamy/sticky, to something that resembles ewcm but is not clear. It's also not as slippery feeling or stretchy as true ewcm, but is otherwise pretty close. If you are taking Mucinex, then tracking cm to identify your fertile window may be a little less reliable. The cycle I got pregnant, I used Mucinex, but only after I saw my positive opk. The ewcm I got that time was so abundant it almost grossed me out! It was like a faucet and it stretched like 6 inches without breaking. So for me, that's what my normal fertile cm plus Mucinex looks like, and I think what I'm seeing now is my non-fertile cm on Mucinex, which almost resembles my normal ewcm, but is a little off. Hope that helps. :)



It totally helps! I think we're gonna just take it easy the next two weeks and anticipate AF.
Maggie <3
Me: 26
DH: 29
TTC#1 since December 2016

BFP: 5-21-2017! :mrgreen:

Image
My Ovulation Chart
User avatar
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:09 am

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups