AF due 2 February.. any cycle buddies?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

AF due 2 February.. any cycle buddies?

Postby BabyBassy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:28 pm

Hi everyone!

To the moderators, please forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong section and let me know where to go!

Would like to introduce myself, I am 29, Partner is 36 and this is our 2nd cycle TTC #1! I am currently 1DPO (positive OPK test yesterday) - we BD CD 17, last night (CD 19), and will again tonight (CD 20). Just wondering if anyone is in a similar spot with their cycle? I also came off the pill in October after being on it consistently for 12 yrs. Last 3 cycles have been 31-33 days.

Last cycle we BD every night of my fertile window.. however no dice!

I am excited to be apart of this forum and look forward to getting to know you all xxx

BabyBassy x
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
TTC #1 since December '16 :D
1 CP - 4 Feb '17 @ 5 weeks
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: AF due 2 February.. any cycle buddies?

Postby Sulica » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:01 am

Hello Babybass

I think I just ovulated last night and expecting my period on Feb 3rd. I'm in CD17 today. We BD yesterday morning but DF didn't ejaculate and I had to go to work. Last night I fell asleep and we didn't even try. This morning we did BD,just hoping it was not too late. My chart and BD is not looking good. But I can't lose hope now!
I'm 38 and DF is 32. I have a 5 year old and trying for #2 before our wedding in June 2018.

Are you charting? Opks ?
Attachments
IMG_9667.PNG
IMG_9667.PNG (27.69 KiB) Viewed 1181 times
:hb: 114 bpm 6.4wks
:hb: 165 bpm 12.4wks

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e8c62">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Sulica
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Hopefulrosey » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:17 am

Hi guys! I am a bit ahead if you but I would love to join if you allow me :)

I am soon turning 33 and trying for #1 for almost a year. Nothing happened so far, except 2 suspected chemicals. I am not really a poas addict so I didn't test as much to get a bfp when af was late in those 2 cycles. Anyways other details are in my signature

Sulica, I see that you got pregnant with your first when you were about my age. Would you mind telling how long it took you to conceive your first?I worry about declining fertility due to my age. Thats why asking you.

Babybassy, you posted at the right place :) and welcome to tww. I hope you don't have to wait too long to get your bfp.
Babydust to both of you
TTC#1 since Feb 2016
Me: Rosey, 32, no known issues except early hypothyroidism
DH: 32, Sperm analysis #1 (Jun'16) morphology poor (2%) with severe DNA fragmentation, SA #2 (Jul'17) - Perfectly normal morphology and no severe DNA frg (God is the greatest)

IUI #1 Sep'17 - BFN
Hopefulrosey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sulica » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:53 am

Hello there =)

I have never ever had protected sex or use any type of contraceptive since I started having sex with my 1st husband at age 18 (1997) I never got pregnant until 2007 and I started spotting, no heartbeat @ 12weeks resulting in a missed miscarriage. 2010 I actively started trying and temping, it was pretty hard since I didn't have regular periods so I decided to try Soy Isoflavones CD3-CD7 and then progesterone cream after ovulation. Worked like magic the 1st month!!!! I did spot for almost 2 weeks @8-9 weeks pregnant.

You are in a perfect age to conceive, don't you worry! Are you charting and doing opks?

Sulica
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BabyBassy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi Sulica and Hopefulrosey!

Thanks for making me feel welcome, glad we can ride this rollercoaster together!

I have been charting yes but this cycle I haven't been temping. I tend to always wake up at least 2 times per night so I wasn't sure I would be able to chart my temps properly? I think I will do my best to try next cycle though. I use the apps Ovia and Glow too, they seem to be spot on with their predictions. Also using OPK's.

Got a positive OPK on Wednesday and stretchy EWCM, so we BD'd that night but last night (Thurs) I caught up with friends, got home a bit late and BF was too tired to BD =( I will try again tonight! But i'm guessing my fertile window is all but over!

Hopefulrosey, how far along in your cycle are you / when is AF due? Babydust, fingers crossed, thinking of you!

Sulica, I think your chart looks great! I've read that most conceptions occur 2-3 days prior to ovulation. In that case, you should have had a fair amount of swimmers waiting around for that egg to drop! =P
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Hopefulrosey » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:11 am

Sulice, thanks for sharing your story. You gave me hope and courage. I am hearing so much about soy that I might try it this month. Though I have have fairly regular cycles and ovulate on my own, but i will try whatever can boost my chances.

Babybassy, yayyy for O. And don't worry about waking up during the night. I use FF always and it says actual temp isn't important. Its the pattern that points O. I have been charting for over a year now. In the beginning I was super psychotic :rofl: about time and accuracy (had an alram). But that stressed me out. I used to wake up several times in the middle of the night worrying if its temping time yet. So I decided to take a relaxed approach... no alram nothing. I just take my temp whenever I wake up (usually between 6 and 8) and record the temp. Guess what? Temps still make sense and FF is able to interpret them.

Afm, cd25 and I am waiting for AF. She's due anytime today or tomorrow. Its a bit earlier because I O'ed earlier this month. I have been spotting for the last 2 days. No red though. Just brown to pink stuff on wipe.
TTC#1 since Feb 2016
Me: Rosey, 32, no known issues except early hypothyroidism
DH: 32, Sperm analysis #1 (Jun'16) morphology poor (2%) with severe DNA fragmentation, SA #2 (Jul'17) - Perfectly normal morphology and no severe DNA frg (God is the greatest)

IUI #1 Sep'17 - BFN
Hopefulrosey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sulica » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Hello ladies!

Hopeful - Soy works like clomid but a natural approach. It makes eggs stronger and more mature, it can also cause multiple pregnancy.

I'm currently 2DPO and not feeling too hopeful, guess we shall wait and see! Can't wait till POAS time. I will have you guys squinting all day long... lmao

Sulica
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby StaceyMc910 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:45 pm

Hi All! I'm so glad to find you all. We have been doing the BD all week and seriously keeping my fingers crossed. I have a very regular cycle and kept track for our first and it took one try so I'm really worried how it's going to go this time around. I'm 33, DH is 37 and DS is 2.5. This is our first month TTC.
StaceyMc910
Friend

Postby BabyBassy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:49 pm

Hopefulrosey, how you doing? I am hoping the evil witch has still not arrived, fingers crossed!!

Hi Stacey welcome!! So you have recently O'd? Sounds like you have put in a great effort, and the count down begins :)

I have been having some fluttering in my stomach, it's like my stomach is burping Haha. But I'm only 3/4DPO so I'm really not trying to take it too seriously.

Sulica I don't know that about soy? Hmm I've never been a fan but maybe I should consider. I told my BF last night that I won't be testing until 5 Feb. Let's see if I can stick to this plan Haha. It seems so far away!! When is AF due for you Sulica?
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby StaceyMc910 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:52 pm

These at tracking apps have me so confused as by there calculation my O was wed, but I think it was today based on my previous experience. So we shall see ... I'm going to start POTS on Wednesday ... I just ordered a ton of tests lol. ... I'm so not patient lol
StaceyMc910
Friend

Postby Sulica » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:16 pm

Welcome Stacey! I am not patient either. Lol ... I have 20 cheapies waiting to be used.

Babybass - My AF is due on Feb 3rd and I will try my best not to test before 7DPO =P

Sulica
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby StaceyMc910 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:17 pm

Baby bass and Sulica - I'm so glad that we are all in the same boat together!!

Baby bass - I give you mad props if you can make it to the 5th ... you are better than me!!!
StaceyMc910
Friend

Postby BabyBassy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:29 pm

Stacey, the apps Glow and FF seem to predict my fertile period perfectly. I have also ordered a tonne of cheap OPK tests online, I am running low and will need to order some more! I also tend to have alot or low abdominal pain 1-2 days before O.

Oh Yes Sulica, BF gave me a funny look and raised his eyebrows when I told I wouldn't be testing early! Haha, last month I started testing at 11DPO. Big fat negatives until AF showed right before the clock struck midnight on NYE!

Can I ask where you ladies are from?? I am down in Brisbane Australia!
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby StaceyMc910 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:34 pm

Baby bass - what a horrible way to end the year :( fingers crossed that 2917 brings much better luck! I'm in the US in North Carolina (east coast)
StaceyMc910
Friend

Postby StaceyMc910 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:35 pm

Whoops ... 2017 I mean
StaceyMc910
Friend

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups