AF due 2 February.. any cycle buddies?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: AF due 2 February.. any cycle buddies?

Postby BabyBassy » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:38 pm

I think I can see a shadow Sarah. Do you have any first responses? When is AF due......
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
TTC #1 since December '16 :D
1 CP - 4 Feb '17 @ 5 weeks
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Sarahleh » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:59 pm

So it's positive :) No doubt about it now. I'm due for AF on Friday. Been very crampy and have queasy feeling (but this is normal PMS symptoms for me). Just very abnormal amount of bloat (5 lbs up since last week..whaaa?)

Here are some pics.
Attachments
IMG_20170228_154428191.jpg
(89.36 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Sarahleh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BabyBassy » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:04 pm

omg omg omg!!!! I totally see it too!!! oh wow, congratulations!!!

Tell me tell me, so what days did you BD this cycle? I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see them lines get darker.

Wooooooooo :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Sarahleh » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:29 pm

Did I talk about it in our thread? I test with OPK's but they were total duds. I had stark white tests, with two days of very faint lines. But the faint lines coincided with when I was most likely to ovulate. It was so weird. We didn't BD for CD 1-11, and then BD'd almost every day until CD 21 (we missed maybe 2 or 3 days). I also put my legs up on the wall or in the air each time after sex, and I didn't get up for a couple hours after sex. That was pretty much it.
Sarahleh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Kc345 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:16 pm

Very happy to catch back up with yall! Its crazy because no one in my pregnancy board is really talking. We went two weeks with no new posts.

Today I am officially 2 months pregnant! We are leaving for a trip next week and when we get back I have my next appointment at 10 weeks. They called and said I get an extra sonogram too. Since I ovulate late every cycle they insist I should be about 4 days further along. But I know when I got my positive opks!

My suggestion is if you are going to test early, use the first response tests. Do not use the strips. Those strips did not show I was pregnant until after I missed my period. I got a positive at 8dpo uses FR.

Keep posting! Hoping yall get some positive tests in the next few days!
Kc345

Postby BabyBassy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:47 pm

Hey KC! Lovely to hear from you again =) Congratulations on being 2 months pregnant, woo hoo!! How are you feeling, any sickness?? Bet you're excited for your next appointment @ 10 weeks. Well, i am very excited for you!!

Sarah, how are you doing? Would love to see another test of yours!

I am a bit lost at the moment! Currently 12DPO, and so far BFNs. I had a bit of bleeding after sex @ 10DPO, I got very concerned. Thought AF had come early (which is unusual - i usually at LP of 15 days). But then it stopped, and I haven't had any today, back to creamy CM today.. My temp is the highest its been this morning.. and I keep checking to see if AF has arrived. I feel like I can see the faintest shadow on an IC. But I can't be sure. I def wont show up in a photo.
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Kc345 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:09 am

Babybassy- Nope no morning sickness! My stomach does start hurting if I let it get empty. And I never thought a person could urinate this much! I have also had insomnia the last week. Other than that no symptoms!
Kc345

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups