Cycle Buddy Wanted - CD6

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Cycle Buddy Wanted - CD6

Postby kjohnell » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:05 pm

Thanks in advance for listening, I truly appreciate it. DH and I have been TTC for a little under 2 years. 21 months and not a single BFP. I'm starting to feel like I will never know what those two little lines look like, or feel the excitement and joy that comes after. It brings tears to my eyes even now. We were using CBFM, and then stopped trying so hard as the old wives tale goes.. (kill me the next time another person tells me "it will happen when you least expect it" or "maybe you should just relax and not think about it so much). We finally made appointment with OB and I am currently on day CD6 of first round of Clomid CD3-7. Supposed to O on 2/2. I am temping and using CBFM in the morning and Internet cheapie OPK's in the afternoon. Also I plan on trying softcups and preseed this round. I'm bound and determined! Are there any ladies out there that sync up with me? If so please reach out! Let's keep a thread of support going ;)
My Ovulation Chart

Me (Kat): 33
DH: 29
TTC #1 since 2/2015
BFP 5/17/2017!!!
kjohnell
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Cycle Buddy Wanted - CD6

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:39 pm

Hey there, I'm due to O around the 2nd as well, and a few others on my buddy thread are around that time too, if you want to join us. It's the one titled "2017 Baby Buddies (5)". Come introduce yourself and feel free to chat about whatever you want! It's a little slow right now, just because a lot of us have just finished AF, but there are a few at other points in their cycles. I'm sure it will pick up momentum in about a week and then get really busy as we all hit the tww!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kc345 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:16 am

I am not on the same cycle. Af for me is feb. 4. Im currently 7dpo. And this is my first month ttc after 6 years birth control. (Been off BC for 2 months now). I can still be a buddy even though we are opposites! Good luck to you!
Kc345

Postby kjohnell » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:18 am

Hi! We could absolutely still be buddies! My name is Kat I am 33 and DH is 29. My bloodwork came back normal and DH spermies are plentiful and mobile! So as of right now we have unexplained infertility.

You are in your tww! Any symptoms? Did you get a positive opk?
My Ovulation Chart

Me (Kat): 33
DH: 29
TTC #1 since 2/2015
BFP 5/17/2017!!!
kjohnell
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC Buddy Groups