Hoping for 2017 babies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Hoping for 2017 babies

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:10 pm

Loz I'm praying that you get some great quality eggs that fertilize well! I hope it is better than what you expect. I know you wanted it to work out where you'd be pregnant this month but it will work out in the end. During ttc we want it now and unfortunately it hasn't worked that way for any of us.

Danaa I'm so glad to have been able to be here through all you have been through and getting to see your hopes and dreams come true!

I'm so bloated! Danaa I get what you have been feeling now. Today my stomach looks like I'm 4/5 months pregnant. It's ridiculous. My stomach is so hard and there seems to be no relief. Other than that I'm good. Abby had a ball tournament today so it's been fun but busy!

Hope EOE is doing good!
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:36 pm

Hello Ladies..

I am back to my place and spent a lazy day with DH yesterday. Hes on night duties this month at the hosp. I kinda like it, because we can spend some time during the daylight with each other..

Courtney: I hope you feel better soon with the bloating! Thank you. I am going to get my betas done on 27th.

Danaa: I love your baby bump! So so cute. You look awesome! Thank you for sharing the pic. I am glad you and DH are happy about your decision for IVF. Its well deserved.

Banana: I am hoping things are gonna get smoother for you soon. How is your DH feeling at the moment. Its certainly difficult to deal with infertility.I am praying you guys get your rainbow baby soon!

Star: Enjoy your ntnp phase! Are you gonna try for IVF any time soon?

Faith: Hoping you are feeling better. You and I seem to be on same dpo this cycle. Mar 20th- 9 dpo for me. Ain't feeling any preggers yet! 27th is when i get my betas done, and that seems just so far away. When is AF expected for you?

Loz: I am sorry for OHSS. But I think you should be ok. There is a decently high chance that some of the follies over 15 mm will catch up by the time you have your egg retrieval. Even though you cant have the transfer this month, I am hopeful its not far off for you. Good luck for the egg retrieval on wednesdays. Praying for lots of healthy eggs and embryos! Even though I am not completely diagnosed with PCOs, my AMH last measured lingered around the higher side. So doc did tell me that OHSS can be a possibility whenever I get IVF.

Fly: How are you and Remi?

EOE, hello. Hoping you ladies are doing well.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:50 am

Nickysy: Girl, I'm already trying to start my period again. At 9dpo and it feels like it will be here on Wednesday. My temp dropped and even though I had dry mouth I stuck with that horrible temp because didn't want to bother with retemping myself into an of illusion of possible pregnancy. I am temped to pop some progesterone pills in just to lengthen my cycle since it seems to need help. I tested for the heck of it but no bfp in sight....expected. :roll:
Still hoping though, why not? lol :D The 27th is super close so don't think about it or it will get pushed far away in your mind..its just the weekend and a wake up. FX for a sticky bean HUGS

EOE HUGS
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby banana78 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:28 am

Hey guys just taking a quick moment to ask you guys what you think about my confusing chart. My temps are insane this month and I generally don't O until around CD18. I can also usually feel it quite strongly but I feel nothing. Do you think I have based on my Temps? I have a feeling maybe not. Which is kinda unfortunate since I really amped up DH to give it another go last night since my egg was "going to die if we wait." And that "we're in it to win it and not a participation trophy." My charts are usually more reliable and I think FF is confused

http://imgur.com/fG69C7f
Me (Jo): 38 / DH: 42 in Toronto

TTC since 10.01.14 (with breaks) MFI
banana78
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Danaa » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:53 pm

Banana I say O day is today.
Faith im sorry for the bfn :(
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:30 pm

Faith I'm sorry for the bfn. no matter how many months years we say that stupid thing it just gets harder and harder. Praying you get your baby soon!!

Banana I'd say if you can manage one more bd tonight get it in. You've been on meds right and this month did you take them? If not it could be why temps are different this month.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:59 pm

Banana: I agree you should probably bd now. Your temps are showing a shift. FX for you!!

Momma/Dana: Thank you. I got really mad earlier at everyone I could think of. I was sitting in my car waiting to get my daughter from school. I snuck the bfn into the car with me and just kept trying to stare it into a bfp. Was not working. I look up and this lady I've seen for months on end around the same time of day after school walks by at least 8 months pregnant. She didn't see my stick but I felt so stupid and desperate. I used what was left of my phone battery to do some thing positive instead of cry like I wanted. I researched cheap IUI and this time found it. I found a clinic that will do the procedure for $250 where you have to get the sperm washed elswhere for $370 (including the catheter). I didn't see anywhere that they monitor your ovaries for ovulation at all but there is a protocol they follow. Which is a relief due to extra cost anyway. The down side is this isn't a place where you want the providers to deliver care for you once pregnant. The reviews were horrendous. I don't care because I just want to get pregnant and then make a run for a different ob...lol. Sounds cold but the truth so a total of $720 aint bad. All I could find before was $6000...nope.

Sending out sticky vibes, babydust to you all!

HUGS
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:09 pm

Faith if that's what you can afford I'd say go for it! That's what I'd do then just go somewhere else once you get pregnant. Your insurance doesn't cover any fertility treatments right? Go go go!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:29 pm

Momma: My insurance doesn't cover any infertility. I am...heheh :D
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:49 pm

Faith hugs we all have been there,I remember saving the sticks for days and looking at them every 5mins :( it doesn't get any easier.
And omg 6k for IUI?Whta in the hell??!I payed that much for Ivf.
Washing the sperm somewhere else means the sperm will have to be transfer at the clinic after?how does this work?will they have to freeze it?
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm

Danaa: Basically you go in get the sperm cleaned then they pack it for transport to your appt. which is right afterwards at a different place, say 15 20 minutes away. Not frozen or anything. I guess whoever survives the journey fertilizes the egg...lol
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:08 pm

Faith were so you live? I've been looking up iui prices and most of what I've seen are 3-500 around where I live which is the Midwest. Even the bigger cities close to me weren't that expensive. Have you called around to check pricing in your area? I'd call your dr and ask for clomid and progesterone for this next cycle. If you decide to do iui you can try that while you are waiting on an appointment. It can't hurt. Just wanting you pregnant sweetie!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Loz28 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:31 pm

Wow faith, $6k for IUI is way too much. In Aus, so I know it's different, but my IVF out of pocket cost is only $5k and I get $3k back from Medicare. IUI would have only cost us $500 approx... I am really happy that you've found an option at least.
Nicky, fx for you. I hope you will get your BFP soon! Are you symptom spotting yet ;)
Courtney, bloating is the worst! But soon it will become a beautiful bump!!
I'm just waiting over here for my collection tomorrow. Got a positive ovulation test this morning after the decapeptyl triggers last night so everything is on track! I am probably going to come on and give you all an update on the embryos, and then take some time off from the forums until my FET. I will definitely check in from time to time but will be less active, if I have to do a month on the pill then I may as well use it as time to focus on getting my body ready, relaxing and not stressing about TTC for the first time in years.
Me (Lauren) 29, DH (Nick) 32
TTC #1 since May 2015
I have PCOS & Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, DH healthy
Letrozole 5mg CD2-6 since June 2016
IVF antagonist protocol with Gonal-F and orgalutran, started 11 March
Switched to decapeptyl triggers & freeze all cycle due to OHSS
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
FET May 15 - BFP! DD 31 Jan
First beta draw @ 4 weeks 2 days - 725 iu/l
Scan @ 8 weeks 2 days - HR 163bpm
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby banana78 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:48 pm

Alright, here I am on a laptop for once. Having an actual keyboard lets me (or anyone!) express themselves so much easier.

I also realized my signature was way out of date. If you thought I was old before, I changed it from 36 to 38. Dark times. I have all the wrinkles and greys to go along with those extra 2 years. In other news, I still can't see anyone else's signatures and I have some serious FOMO about that. The charts, the bios, and stories.

Nicky thank you so much for the positive vibes. Not a rainbow baby for me though, it has never happened for us.

Dana, Faith, and Momma, thanks for taking a look at my chart. Momma, no meds for me - I'm straight up. And I sadly I can't BD today. My DH was stolen away from me by Platinum seat hockey tickets. I'll try in the morning just for good measure. Chances are that he will have a couple of drinks at the game tonight and that pretty much rule out the possibility of him ejaculating. I guess that should have been one of my first signs that he has an issue. I think when we first started BD I thought it was strange that he couldn't always finish, but I guess I just got used to it.

Faith, I know all about staring at those stupid lily white tests. I put flashlights behind them sometimes and nearly blind myself trying to find any hint of a line. Good work on the research though. That's a way more viable cost, and I think more in line with the expense we have here in Canada. My friend is going for her first IUI next month and she told me she is paying $750 all told. (We don't go to the same clinic). I have no idea how much IVF is in this neck of the woods. I'm sure I'll be doing similar research if and when I need to find out.

Loz a break from the forums might be helpful while you wait. Dwelling on the topic will make time drag!
Me (Jo): 38 / DH: 42 in Toronto

TTC since 10.01.14 (with breaks) MFI
banana78
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Nickysy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:34 pm

Hello Ladies

Banana: I just looked at your chart. Def bd time i would say. Have you and DH figured out any plan of action for coming months?

Faith: I am sorry about BFN. But 6k seems way to much for IUI. Where do you stay? I am not in U.S., but from most of the posts I have read from ladies there, $500-1000 seem to be a norm. Please call up a local clinic if you can. Fxed its gonna work out for you..

Loz: Will be waiting for your update! I can imagine taking time off to focus on your body and mind. Good luck for wednesday.. AFM, am trying not to symptom spot anything. Too much pain at the end. Trying to keep myself as busy as possible in tww!

Courtney, Danaa: How are mommies to be feeling?

EOE, hello and hugs! Hoping you ladies are feeling fine.

I think its time for a new page. I am generally bad at making one. Danna, Faith: can you girls do your magic? Nothing much going on here. Wait game is on!
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups