Hoping for 2017 babies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Hoping for 2017 babies

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:13 am

Banana isn't it so much easier to reply on the computer!! I can't click on your chart. It doesn't do anything. Can you change the format to the very bottom link on ff? I wanted to see your temp from this morning. I know being in late thirties makes us feel old but we really aren't. Did you guys happen to get bd in last night? My Nintendo came in yesterday! I have to say I'm really out of practice! The cords are so short that I'm uncomfortable playing it. I ordered extension cords for it but they won't be here till today or tomorrow. My kids love it. They are wanting to play it instead of the PS4!

Nicky are you ignoring all symptom spotting this month? I want you test day to hurry up and get here! If this cycle doesn't give you a bfp how long are you going to wait to do ivf? I'm hoping you don't have to though!!

Loz I hope your egg retrieval went well. Take a break from here if you need to but please keep us updated!! I know going on birth control is hard mentally to do during ttc.

Fly how are you and Remy doing? My husband loves that name and if we have a girl he really wants to name her that. I personally think it's going to be a boy though.

Faith how are you today? I saw your temp went back up some. I hope you are feeling better today!!

Danaa how are you? Do you guys have baby showers in Greece?

Star have you been busy bding? Fxd for you this cycle!

Whoz I hope you are doing ok. We miss you sweetie!

I agree with Nicky it's time for a new page.

I had some weird cramping yesterday. It made me pretty nervous. I'm really scared of a missed MC. I read it's really rare and only a 1% chance but it seems like we hear of it happening a lot. I tried to get into my dr earlier but they don't have any openings.
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Hoping for 2017 babies

Postby Danaa » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:38 am

My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups