12 month ttc buddies #2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

12 month ttc buddies #2

Postby BethH » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:43 am

Hello LittleOwl, Mom0ftwo, Sassa & Nikki! Here is our new spot :)
TTC #1 since January 2016!
Me (29): probable diminished ovarian reserve
DH (30): slightly low morphology
IVF#1 micro dose lupron Sep/Oct 2017 - pregnant!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Re: 12 month ttc buddies #2

Postby BethH » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:04 am

Good morning ladies :)

Nikki - that's so strange... is your doctor going to do blood tests to check the HCG level? I guess that would be the best way to know what's going on? Maybe you have a sneaky, sticky bean there? Either way, I hope you get clarity soon so that you can move onto to whatever comes next. I hope you're feeling ok :) We are all here for you!!!!!!!!

Sassa - I am glad you for your BBT back! What's your temping routine? Also you are such a wiz with all of those tweaks!

Mom - how are you holding up?

AFM, CD22. FF is calling 11 DPO but I think it's only 9DPO. Yesterday I felt some cramping and this weird feeling that I have gotten other cycles while spotting which I can only describe as "feeling my cervix in my butt/lower back and it hurts". It only lasted about an hour. Also all day yesterday I was getting these weird twinges in my legs. I used to get these prior to going on the pill when I was PMSing. My doctor said my veins were sensitive to changes in hormone levels. Also my bbs sort of hurt this morning with DH hugged me. Anyways, I don't see any spotting yet. All this could be PMS. I am trying not to check my cervix every 1-2 hrs like I did last cycle. So, nope - I haven't tested yet! :)

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Sassa » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:17 am

Lol to checking your cervix repeatedly Beth that was so me in November a little over zealous I think :)
Hehe can't wait until you test any chance for a Valentine's Day test?

My temping and chatting routines are pretty normal first thing in the morning either 4 or 4:30 am.... and I know this may sound crazy but coming up to O and just after I opk three times a day. I seriously have missed surges before and went a month without confirming O I.e. Last month also my temp does this really cool warning before O it dips for a day goes back up for one or two second dip and I know it's O... lol hasn't resulted in a bfp yet though

Thanks for the compliment in the tweaks but honestly it's just the fact that I got a new phone (hehehe yay me no more blackberry)

Nikki keep us in the loop :)

Ahhhh where is little owl it seems like forever since she was last on .... :(

Momoftwo how are things today?
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BethH » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:43 am

Spoke too soon. Felt a few more cramps and checked (I'm such a liar) and there was pink mixed in with my CM. Right on time. BOOOOOOOO. Guess this cycle isn't over until AF starts.

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby NSP214 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:51 am

Beth I guess she wasn't planning on doing any blood tests which now I'm thinking I should have requested some...I think she was trying to save us money since we pay for everything out of pocket...wish I was testing on Valentines Day since that's my bday....ughhh...I'm so ready for my little bean!!

And of course you know you're not out until the nasty witch shows Beth!!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sassa » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:37 am

You're 100% not out until the witch shows but I've also thought about it this way as well.... there wouldn't be enough hcg in our bodies to affect our hormones to the extent that we would notice them in the 1ww. I honestly believe woman receiving symptoms in the 1ww are experiencing emphasized symptoms which could be attributed to a progesterone rise.. I think there's nothing to worry about I almost want to say I think the more normal your 1ww the better your chances.... :)
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sassa » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:40 am

I think it's best to save the money Nikki I would..... do you have ic's left? Just take one every morning and watch the line :) a few of them getting darker like dark go back in.... either that or they could taper off only to be replaced by your next bfp at the end of this up-coming tww
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Mom0fone » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:55 am

Nikki that stinks a bit. You're in the US, right? I was told by someone (can't recall who) that some doctors can do a blood test for as little as $15, if things don't seem kindly soon maybe look into that. Perhaps a planned parenthood would do a cheap blood test? Idk if they do bloods though..

Beth poo that you have a tinge of pink! Quite poking the bear, lol!!!

Sassa--good luck in this month!

Little owl--where the heck are you????

AFM- I'm fine, although annoyed with work. My boss is a turd. I feel for his wife with his archaic thought process. Today he brought another woman from our sister company in to "see what our sales are all abt bc he thinks maybe she can sell with us" he said this STARING ME DOWN. He did that to be a douche. I have my first solo sales meeting on Thursday, wish me luck so I can tell him to kiss my rear. Lol!
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Mom0fone » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:58 am

Side note- I did start looking for other chemist positions on my region. I'll be circulating my resume. Not that anyone wants to hire an already pregnant lady...

I'm so frustrated. He did say today after our weekly staff meeting that he wants to "accelerate (my) sales training because it would benefit him and myself now that I'm (whispers like it's painful) pregnant". Man I really don't like him anymore.
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BethH » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:35 pm

Mom - hahahahahaha "quit poking the bear" so true! Your boss sounds like a complete jerk. I am so sorry you are having to deal with that. I think it's a good idea to circulate your resume quietly, just to see what is out there.

Nikki - I am sorry. I keep forgetting about the massive differences in health care between the US and Canada. Stock up on internet cheapies and keep us posted :)

Sassa - you're right. The internet is a wonderful place but it is also a bit dangerous. I've often wondered if these women that post BFP stories at 6DPO or 8PDO actually ovulated much earlier. In general I feel that women can be incredibly hard on one another, constant low lying competition "I got pregnant after a LONG two months, it was agony!" or "my kid started to do ..... at .... age, what is your child doing?" etc. etc.

I've just put on a panty liner and I will monitor that way. That weird cervix discomfort is coming and going. Weird stabby feelings in my vag (TMI). Feeling a bit sad to be honest. DH and I were getting dressed earlier and he commented on my bb's looking fuller and I blurted out "I saw pink!" - he knows what that means. I'll wait and see if AF comes. If she doesn't show by Monday I will test then. It's been pretty consistent that I start spotting in some way shape or form 11 days after my first positive OPK, so at least I am consistent!!!! :)

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Sassa » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:18 pm

Momoftwo I'm so sorry your boss is being a royal turkey, I can't believe he can get away with that. I mean obviously it's enough for you to consider finding more suitable employment..... errr it upsets me! What's wrong with people? It's funny you mentioned his wife when I read your post earlier I was like ohhh man do I feel sorry for the woman in this mans life, that is is he has one......

Here you would have complete safety from that type of abuse :) the only thing women have to fear here is if they hadn't been employed for very long as some employers are dicks and work around our laws so if they get a whiff of the fact that you're pregnant and don't want to "waste" the time training you or bringing you up in the company they will actually start to cite the woman on instances of insubordination, late by one minute(continually late), I asked you to do this (didn't really ask) you didn't bam inability to preform duties and then after a couple of weeks, justification for dismissal of the incompetent cough cough *pregnant* woman. It's disgusting!!!!!!!
Ahhhh now I am so mad, I don't know how you are handling this momoftwo I'm here for you, your DH must be pissed!!!!!!!
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sassa » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:27 pm

I hope it's okay if I ask, does your position allow you to avoid him?
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Mom0fone » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:26 pm

So, my hubby talked to his HR lady and she was appalled. She said that what I can do is write up a formal account of the conversation and submit it to HR (could be out accounting woman, our company is a cluster f) and then HR is supposed to follow up. This gets the instance of sexual harassment/sexism on the books and creates a paper trail. From there, thins get tricky because my only boss is THE OWNER, but, he would then be expected to make an apology and stop any such behavior as well as not make a hostile work environment or get in the way of my succeeding in my position. If he were to retaliate against this formal notice and fire me/move me to a diff position/say or do something again, we would be able to sue him and most likely win. Obviously suing my boss is the last thing I'd ever want to do. However, I am THE FIRST WOMAN TO EVWR WORK FOR CMI in a regular capacity at least. Anyone else has been from the other company and just used as my office mates assistant (my old supervisor/position) so this is all new for this company. Ugh, this is all so stressful and shitty. I will do the letter bc my husband really wants me to, he won't stand for this and the owner really does need someone to stock up for themselves finally and say you can't treat people like this, by law.
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BethH » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:31 pm

YOU GO MOM!! I am so happy your DH spoke to their HR
It must be totally stressful and it is utterly shitty and you should not have to deal with this at all. And I really admire you standing up for yourself and your family!! I applaud you!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Sassa » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:26 am

I second Beth's post way to go momoftwo :)
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups