12 month ttc buddies #2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: 12 month ttc buddies #2

Postby Mom0fone » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:27 am

Well, I haven't done it yet, I'm going to ask our lawyer neighbor to help me write the letter. Man, I hope he doesn't get super pissed and start treating me even worse. Everyone Ian always so fearful of him and never stands up to him until they've already quit.
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sassa » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:54 am

Momoftwo my heart goes out to you, great thinking to have a lawyer help you draft the letter, hopefully he will also be able to help with the laws concerning these types of situations.. I've always questioned companies that have employees quit, I mean of course there are a few exceptions wrong fit, better employment elsewhere but employees giving the owner a piece of their mind after quitting makes me think horrible HR and not a clue as to employee/human rights on behalf of the owner manager executive etc. I really hope things work out well, this situation scares me and I 100% empathize with what you are going through... I don't know what to say in this situation, I understand that standing up and writing a formal complaint to submit to HR seems scary but at this point it kind of sounds like you're between a rock and a hard place. Aahhh I am so upset right now, I am not a lawyer however I have seen people go through this formal complaint was or would have been the best approach in all situation, as it leads to three outcomes one the prick gets the point knows you mean business and lays the heck off, two he doesn't care and consistently pushes you until you find alternative employment and resign(at least it would be on file for any other woman in the future who experienced the same thing) and if you wanted to take him to court you could do so, three he pushes you out (you have well documented evidence as to the real reasons he pushed you out) I would definitely go to court over that!

If there is never a formal complaint it usually doesn't go so well and will most likely end in either of 2 scenarios he can push you out and cite other reasons for doing so as I mentioned in my previous post I.e. One minute late (continually late) sort of deal.

Or he will continue to push you until you leave! Either of which is not lawful or humane what a little prick this makes me sick to my stomach

I am not a lawyer I only know this because my mother is actually Head of HR for a corporate company, so she advocates for people in these types of cases and tells little pricks like this that if they continue their looking at huge human rights violations, an investigation will be in-avoidable, and will most likely result in a settlement for the employee ( I guess same as suing?) we don't sue hear anything like this goes to a human rights tribunal, which is federal and they investigate and then rule.
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NSP214 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:17 am

Hey Mom I'm glad you're finding some resolution in this case. I worked for a company for almost 10 years up until 2015 and had some things said to me that shouldn't have. While I can't discuss the specifics due to legal reasons I will say this, I wouldn't have done anything different. I stood up to a multibillion dollar company and let them know they couldn't treat me like a rag doll. Now while this whole situation was emotionally taxing, in the end the matter got "RESOLVED"...wish I could say more but I can't. Hope you ladies have a beautiful weekend just like yourselves!!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BethH » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:12 pm

Hey Mom - I hope you are feeling alright today - this must be so stressful!!!! Hopefully you are finding some rest and recuperation this weekend :)
Nikki - how are you feeling? It's interesting that you have experienced something similar. It must be difficult to go through a lawsuit,I can't imagine! Also, side note - how did you get the fertility friend ticker? Do you have to use the paid version, I've been only using the free one :)
Sassa - how are you getting on this weekend?
littleowl little owl where are you?
AFM trying really hard not to symptom spot, but so far this month seems like all the rest, feeling sad today, small amount of brownish spotting when I wiped this morning, it was pinkish yesterday when I checked cp. Was cramping a ton yesterday eve. Also visiting my parents and my mom randomly wove a detail into a story she was telling about how they were "preparing for kids then" and then she looked right at me and raised her eyebrows. uggggggggh.
We have been meditating using an app and the past two day's lessons have been quite relevant!
TTC #1 since January 2016!
Me (29): probable diminished ovarian reserve
DH (30): slightly low morphology
IVF#1 micro dose lupron Sep/Oct 2017 - pregnant!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Sassa » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:14 pm

Good for you Nikki :) I hope the "resolution" was in your favour.

Have a good weekend gorgeous :)

The kids and I are a Valentine's Day greeting and gift factory this weekend.... lol the joys of 2 classes to prepare valentines for ;)
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sassa » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:21 pm

K wait I know this doesn't have anything to do with what we are talking about but where do you see a ticker ? Lol omygoodness and I have no clue how to pm? Sorry ladies first time ever using the internet for anything aside from email google and facebook !
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sassa » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:22 pm

Ohhh I also wanted to say sorry for assuming the neighbour was a he, kind of disappointed in myself withth fact that she didn't come out of my mouth :(
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sassa » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:28 pm

Okay I seriously need to gather my thoughts and work on being concise Beth is brown spotting normal?
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BethH » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:12 pm

It's ok Sassa :)
The brown spotting is normal for me I suppose. Basically since I went off the pill I spot prior to AF - usually 11-12 days AFTER my first positive OPK. This lasts anywhere from 2-7 days and then I have 1-2 days of light flow.
So not only am I a symptom spotter, I am a chronic spotter :) it's an early and unwelcome sign that AF is coming. I've read lots of BFP stories where people spot and still get a BFP so I try not to get too discouraged but to be totally honest I am getting quite sick of this.
TTC #1 since January 2016!
Me (29): probable diminished ovarian reserve
DH (30): slightly low morphology
IVF#1 micro dose lupron Sep/Oct 2017 - pregnant!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Sassa » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:04 pm

I completely wouldn't be discouraged Beth :) that's why I was asking because spotting is such an early pregnancy symptom I was hoping maybe the fact that it was brown was out of the norm for you and an even better sign :)

My everything is crossed for you Beth your chart looks sooo good and your positive opks were awesome!!!
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Nickysy » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:33 am

Hello.

Can I join you ladies in the group?
My Ovulation Chart

Me(35), DH (33), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Endometriosis diagnosed feb 2015
3 Failed IUIs, IVF 1 July 2017- 6 embryos day3 frozen, FET#1 (oct 2017)- Chemical Pregnancy, FET#2 (nov 2018)- BFN. IVF 2, Jan 2019- 1 day6 PGS normal blastocyst frozen, FET#3- Feb 2019- BFN
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sassa » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:40 am

Of course Nickysvy happy to have you welcome to our group of 12months + TTC
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sassa » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:41 am

Nickysy*
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NSP214 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:57 am

BethH wrote:Hey Mom - I hope you are feeling alright today - this must be so stressful!!!! Hopefully you are finding some rest and recuperation this weekend :)
Nikki - how are you feeling? It's interesting that you have experienced something similar. It must be difficult to go through a lawsuit,I can't imagine! Also, side note - how did you get the fertility friend ticker? Do you have to use the paid version, I've been only using the free one :)
Sassa - how are you getting on this weekend?
littleowl little owl where are you?
AFM trying really hard not to symptom spot, but so far this month seems like all the rest, feeling sad today, small amount of brownish spotting when I wiped this morning, it was pinkish yesterday when I checked cp. Was cramping a ton yesterday eve. Also visiting my parents and my mom randomly wove a detail into a story she was telling about how they were "preparing for kids then" and then she looked right at me and raised her eyebrows. uggggggggh.
We have been meditating using an app and the past two day's lessons have been quite relevant!

Hey I'm feeling ok today...me and df wasn't getting along for a couple of days for some reason...I think the chemical affected us both more than he'll ever admit. We finally made up though and I'm happy about that! But I wasn't giving in easily...I mean I AM THE ONE that just PHYSICALLY went through it so I wasn't gonna be the nice one in the argument this time! :rofl: He invited a large number of friends over last night for a little party in celebration of my upcoming bday (Valentines Day) and while I'm still sad about losing a baby I enjoyed myself and was able to drink freely! Going to the circus later today (I love the circus) and I guess my weekend will be complete...unless I can sneak in wanting to see a movie too :rofl: :rofl: I want to see 50 Shades of Grey (I know, RAUNCHY).

How is everyone doing?? Beth when are you testing??????? We need another BFP...no pressure though!

As for the ticker, I went to settings at the top right and went to app ticker. I am using the free version and on my iPhone. Hope that helps!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NSP214 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:59 am

Hey Nicky I'm Nikki! Great name and welcome :rofl:
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups