12 month ttc buddies #2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 12 month ttc buddies #2

Postby NSP214 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:39 pm

BethH wrote:Okay, I suck at tweaking but I tried!!!
https://imgur.com/a/wrEum

Thanks Beth!!! I can see a hint of it!!!
Again I won't get excited but am remaining hopeful!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NSP214 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:33 pm

My own invert...I still see it just hoping it's a real line!!
Attachments
IMG_0280.JPG
(143.29 KiB) Not downloaded yet
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mom0fone » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:13 am

Hi ladies. I read through everything since I was last on, I'll try to recall everything, there was a lot so forgive me if I forgot anything.

Nickysy- don't apologize! I am just not up on all of the intricacies of the uterus when ttc with US monitoring. It's interesting to learn about though, makes me what to research more about the miracle of life! Anyhoo, thank you for explaining what everything means and I'm so glad they decided to let you go ahead with trigger shot and iui so you don't miss your window!!! As I was reading about your last US it seemed like your lining was juuuust about there so FX that change happened overnight and you catch the egg this weekend <3

Nikki- it is totally fine to have moments of despair and allow yourself to feel your emotions. Just don't let yourself fall into a depression that then consumes you. Let it out so you may move on to the next day, maybe talk to Df about your emotions, when I finally shared with DH how I was feeling he really became more in tune with my moods and started to be more supportive. I think we try to be strong in front of everyone, even those who we should be allowing to see how we really feel.

Sassa - OMG that is awesome!!! You'll have your appointment on saint patricks day then, right? Maybe we'll get some luck if the Irish and have a boy (lol) and you'll get luck of the Irish and get your answers that lead to a bfp!!!!! I'm so happy for you, I hope that appointment will bring you peace of mind and next steps.

Beth - FX spotting doesn't come and keep your fingers off your cervix, lol! Try to distract yourself for the next couple of weeks, relax and fall into something that'll consume you a little :)

AFM - was traveling for work yesterday with a coworker and was super sleepy from early morning. I thought the sleepiness was due to staying up late the night before to see a concert with some girlfriends. I got home at 11!!! I'm usually in bed by 9:30 at the very latest, haha. Anyways, started getting that funky back-of-mouth/throat feeling and feeling feverish and chills. No sooner did I get back to my home town then I had a voicemail from DD daycare saying she was being sent home with a fever. Took her straight to urgent care for a strep test and she was positive. I had them test me to just to be safe since having an infection/birus untreated during pregnancy can due far more harm than taking the anitibiotic. Mine was meg but they put me on penicillin anyways because I was feeling poorly, dr didn't want it to morph overnight and me not get the meds. So, that's what's going on with me, I'll be home with my sicky babe today trying to get her to take her antibiotic and fever reducer. She hates it so we'll be bargaining. Haha!
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Mom0fone » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:19 am

Okay, so, my phone hadn't reside she'd the last two new pages. Lol. Nikki, illl be stalking for the next two days to see what happens!!!!
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BethH » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:46 pm

Hi ladies, sorry, rant coming:

1. Spotting started today right on cue. I was having cramps last night.
2. I thought it was weird that I hadn't heard back about any of the results from the initial investigations at the fertility clinic. I was told by one person that I would be informed when they are available. Anyways, I emailed today and I was told that my doctor would discuss them with me at our appointment April 6th, 2017.
3. I was curious about some of the blood work my own family physician did last year. I walked into a branch of the lab where the blood work was done and asked for my results. They provided me with a PIN number and I was instructed to make an account online. I came home and tried to login and it didn't work. I called in for support and they casually mentioned that you have to pay to get your own results, which makes no sense to me because there is another lab that I've had blood work done at before and I could view my own results online for free. Basically the guy said you could make a request under the Canada Health Information Act for release of information but it takes longer. ALSO he said he could see the results of the blood work I did at the fertility clinic. SO NOT ONLY do I have to pay to get my own health information, the fertility clinic should also have the results.
I'm furious. Probably because my luteal phase spotting started today and I'm feeling disappointed. I just feel so in the dark about what is happening with my own body and I'm sick of it and I want answers.
DH was less than helpful. which was really surprising, he's usually awesome, he just left so I could "have some space" - which actually, is probably smart because I am just a hormonal rage bear right now.

... well even as I type this I feel less crazy... but still sad...

I know I'm not supposed to think I am out until the witch comes but I know his pattern pretty well now.

I was secretly hoping that it would magically work this month because the timing with all the testing next month will interfere with a big exam of sorts that I have to do for work. Also, we are moving provinces soon as well so I feel like we're going to have to start all over again.

I know one day I will look back on this and it will all seem like a distant memory when our kids and puking and barfing all over.
TTC #1 since January 2016!
Me (29): probable diminished ovarian reserve
DH (30): slightly low morphology
IVF#1 micro dose lupron Sep/Oct 2017 - pregnant!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby BethH » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:58 pm

Hi ladies - feeling a bit better now. Sorry about the rant!!!
Would love to hear from you all, how are you??
Also, ****a reminder that at 20 pages we'll have to start a new board, I'll call it 12 month ttc buddies #3*****

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Mom0fone » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:44 pm

That is pretty crappy Beth, I don't understand having to pay to use an online access tool for test results. I can see them not releasing results if you had a previous balance for a completed exam/labs but not an extra charge just to know. Maybe it is something like how nurses can't tell you results when you call and they have to get the doctor on the phone or have the doctor call you back to tell you. I wonder if the reason for limiting access online is to prevent people from self-diagnosing or self-medicating before their doctor has a chance to explain. We were way off on our interpretation of DH semen analysis, we both thought the results meant he had slow sperm or they had a lot of bad morphology but they are completely fine! We just didn't understand what we were reading.
I hope you're doctor gets back to you asap and the big changes for you and DH go smoothly, moving can be a real pain.
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BethH » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:33 pm

Yeah, I can see myself obsessing over the results and not fully understanding what they mean.
I might cave and call back and pay for the service. But might be best to give it a rest a bit and just get ready for next cycle.
Thanks for your support & well wishes, Mom :) How are you feeling today? How's DD?

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Nickysy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:57 am

Hello everyone..

Thank you for your support ladies. Sorry. Between work and IUI, this week has been crazy! Like i shared earlier, i pretty much had only one proper sized follie before the hcg trigger. But DH insisted we take a leap of faith. So we did, and got IUI done yesterday and today. While doing it today, my doc did the scan, and said the follicle rupture is just impending. Nonethless we have been asked to bd tonight and for next 2 days as well. DH is having night duty, so pretty much it will be IVI done at home. My doc has suggested that if we are planning a break before IVF in late may-june cycle, then I can consider lap hysteroscopy in the next cycle. We are not very sure about it.

I will prob be back in a couple of days. My mum is in town for the extended weekend. Its Holi- a festival celebrated with colors on Monday. So mum will be staying for it. My BIL and his wife and kid are also around. So going to be a good family time.

Beth: I am sorry for the AF spotting. And you are right about ranting. It kinda crappy not being able to see your results. But i guess it's for our own good. For not self-diagnosing as Mom mentioned.

Mom: Sorry you are feeling under the weather. I hope you and your dd get well soon! I am very curious about tbis entire process myself, and love reading. DH is a doctor, and so I also have a lot of doctor friends. Its sometimes fun to get info from them.

Nikki: Its amazing that you can share your emotions with us. Its perfectly normal to have fleeting moments of despair and then those of hope. Thats why we are all here. Fxed that line on the test is turning darker...and darker...

Sassa: So happy that things are looking perkier! I am very hopeful that we are all getting BFPs soon! Good luck.

Veronica: Hello. Hoping you are doing well.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mom0fone » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:32 am

Nickysy is lap hysteroscopy the same thin as HSG? If so, that is what I had done in October then got pregnant during my November cycle. The doctor said there was "slow spill" on one side but the dye eventually all came out, she mentioned the slow spill could've been caused by a minor blockage which could be why we were having trouble conceiving.
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NSP214 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:59 am

Just popping in to say hey...still a bit down but I'll be ok. No definitive lines and temp dip below cover line this morning...waiting on the witch and hoping she won't be here for my whole trip next week (df bday)
Staying in bed all day to sulk
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mom0fone » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:47 pm

Just as expected, the evil SIL is not coming to our reveal. I'm 100% okay with that, especially knowing I invited them so it's not on my end, not sure how DH feels. He might care but maybe not, he doesn't show much emotion with regard to his family. Plus, DD has invited half the city so less people still rsvp-big the better ha!
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NSP214 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Mom0fone wrote:Just as expected, the evil SIL is not coming to our reveal. I'm 100% okay with that, especially knowing I invited them so it's not on my end, not sure how DH feels. He might care but maybe not, he doesn't show much emotion with regard to his family. Plus, DD has invited half the city so less people still rsvp-big the better ha!

Well forget her and enjoy your gender reveal!!! I can't wait to find out and I'm sure dd is excited to be a big sis!!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BethH » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:51 pm

Oh Nikki :hugs: I'm still hoping the witch stays away! we're here for you no matter what. I think the witch is coming for me as well unfortunately. :( If I had a test in the house it would probably be BFN. I'm in the slow burn phase now (a term I picked up on another forum). Weird pink/tan/orange tinged CM and really constipated (tmi - but I think that's what all the "cervix pain" i've felt before is from). FF is calling for AF on Tuesday but I have a feeling it'll be Wednesday. Sigh.

Mom I agree with Nikki FORGET HER AND HAVE A GREAT TIME. You're an amazing person and you don't need that negativity!!!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby NSP214 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:21 pm

BethH wrote:Oh Nikki :hugs: I'm still hoping the witch stays away! we're here for you no matter what. I think the witch is coming for me as well unfortunately. :( If I had a test in the house it would probably be BFN. I'm in the slow burn phase now (a term I picked up on another forum). Weird pink/tan/orange tinged CM and really constipated (tmi - but I think that's what all the "cervix pain" i've felt before is from). FF is calling for AF on Tuesday but I have a feeling it'll be Wednesday. Sigh.

Mom I agree with Nikki FORGET HER AND HAVE A GREAT TIME. You're an amazing person and you don't need that negativity!!!

Beth I had one wipe of pink/brown tinged cm which isn't normal for me to have any spotting....when af is ready she comes in full force! I'm wondering if it's another chemical which is the only time I've had spotting (but no cm mixed with it) How rare is it to have 2 chemicals back to back? Straaaange!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups