One of Two Moms looking for TTC Buddies in Early Stages

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

One of Two Moms looking for TTC Buddies in Early Stages

Postby Toomoms » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:29 pm

I'm in the very early stages of TTC. My wife and I just pulled the trigger on donor sperm from Xytex. I plan to begin officially in August, and I plan to have a fertility eval performed by a doctor before we begin. I've been tracking my cycle on an app, but I know I will be using other means down the road to predict ovulation. Are there any other two-mom families or even donor sperm families in general that are just in the planning stages of TTC like me that want to buddy up for support? Questions like choosing the sperm bank, the donor, the type of vials, the doctor, whether to do at home insemination or IUI at doctor's office etc? I also have some special needs support I'm looking for, because I will be quitting smoking and all drinking in order to prepare my body for a healthy pregnancy. Additionally, I hope to get into a better exercise and healthy-eating routine to also prepare my body for a healthy pregnancy. I'm 30, no known fertility or health issues so far, fairly regular cycle, about 15 pounds overweight, and no children yet. Please respond!!! I'm keeping this process a secret from my friends and family ideally until I'm 5mo pregnant, so it'd be nice to have some support from somewhere (besides my wife who obviously knows and will be apart of the process with me - I just don't want to talk her ear off obsessing about it all the time.) Look forward to hearing from you!
Toomoms

Return to TTC Buddy Groups