Ttc BFN

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Ttc BFN

Postby Carmichael_C » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:33 am

Hey everyone,
I'm pretty new to this my DH and I are both in the military so it's few and far between when we get the opportunity to try. But cycle before last the opportunity came about. We were both home and the timing was right. About 12 days after my period was supposed to be due I experienced what at the time I thought was my period. By then I'd taken 2 test both were BFN unfortunately. after my "period" ended a day early and with a lot less bleeding then normal I decided to try another hpt. What can I say I'm a sucker for pain I guess BFN of course. As of today my period is once again late even by the calculations I made for my adjusted period last month. Someone please tell me they've experienced something similar cause as of the day my period was originally meant to come on I've experienced nausea vomiting and sore nipple on a daily basis. Could I still be pregnant?
Carmichael_C

Re: Ttc BFN

Postby BeeCee33 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:20 am

How are you tracking your periods? If you are just using an app, they aren't very accurate for family planning. Ovulation can move around quite a bit, but the time from ovulation to your next period should stay consistent. So unless you are tracking your basal body temperature to confirm ovulation, you won't know when you are truly late. It sounds like you may have just had delayed ovulation the last couple of cycles.

Are you actually vomiting every day? If so, and you are getting negative tests, you should see your doctor and ask for a blood test.
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Buddy Groups