1DPO-AF due approx 10 March.. post chemical-any buddies :)

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 1DPO-AF due approx 10 March.. post chemical-any buddies

Postby belikethesky17 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:37 pm

Hi April,

So sorry about the spotting!! Do you think it could be implantation bleeding though??

I've had an interesting weekend... Yesterday out of the blue I felt like I was getting the flu. My neck is all stiff like when glands get swollen and I feel like I've been hit by a train. Last night I woke up with night sweats, this morning I didn't feel any better. Just a tiny fever though. Barely even one...Like 98.9-99.3

So out of curiosity I took a cheapie with FMU. I thought that MAYBE there was a shadow of a faint faint line...But after a while I convinced myself that it was just EVAP or my eyes playing tricks on me.

So then I decided I would hold my pee for like 5 hours (omg that was hard) and test with a FRER.
I called DH up (he just thought I was sick this whole time) and showed him the test.....

There was a faint line!! It was faint but DEFINITELY THERE. There is no mistaking it. Omg. We both cried lol. I'm 9dpo so I didn't think it would show this early.

Anyway, hoping this is a sticky bean. Still in shock. Also feeling kinda like crap physically.

I'm so so so hoping for you that implantation is happening now and you get a BFP!!!
Me: Jackie 31
DH: 31
MC: 1/26/15 7 weeks
TTC#1
belikethesky17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BabyBassy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:44 pm

Argh!! No way!!

I am SO excited for you! Can you post a pic?? Yaaaaay. And yes i truly am happy for you!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
TTC #1 since December '16 :D
1 CP - 4 Feb '17 @ 5 weeks
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby belikethesky17 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:03 pm

Haha it's OK if you felt like I did the other day. I would understand.

Though, for me it's a lot easier to be happy about people on these boards that I don't know and don't see frequently in life haha.

I tried uploading the pic but it says it's too big :(. Not sure how to fix that problem.

And thank you!! So hope hope hope baby sticks!!
TTC#1
belikethesky17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BabyBassy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:39 pm

So excited for you =) Whats your next step? Can you go to your dr to get bloods yet? We can go straight away in Australia.

So your estimated due date must be mid November!! Awwwww =) a bub for Christmas!!!

I am still pretty confused! I haven't bled any more throughout the day and its now almost 5pm and i'm about to go home.. I rang up for my progesterone levels and they were high (96), dr was very happy with those levels. So if I was pregnant it has a good chance of sticking! I did a test today and BFN =( Have read alot about women spotting before getting their BFP.. so i still have a bit of hope.. AF isn't due til Thursday after all..
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby belikethesky17 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:38 am

Yep, estimated due date would be mid november sometime.

Took another internet cheapie this morning...it's not really any darker. Maybe a TINY bit :(.
I'm not taking my last FRER until day of missed period...10dpo today. A little concerned that the cheapie stick doesn't seem much darker. Its VERY faint on that stick. I mean, you have to tilt your head and squint your eyes a little for that...the FRER was faint but definitely there.

Woke up feeling MUCH better than yesterday though...no longer feel like I was hit by a train hahah.
But then, that worries me a bit too...no sore bbs, no exhaustion....just a little bit of cramping/interesting sensations in my uterus.

Anyway, feeling a tad worried today.

SO glad to hear your progesterone levels are good!! What kind of HPT test have you been using with the BFNs? The little internet cheapies?
I've read that some women can get implantation bleeding...hopefully thats what happened to you!! Keep me posted!!
TTC#1
belikethesky17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby belikethesky17 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:35 pm

Oh, forgot to answer - once I hopefully get a dark pregnancy test... Hopefully in a few days...I'll call my doc. But I likely won't be seen til 10-12 weeks. They don't want people coming in sooner for some reason. Which is weird...I'd actually like to find a nutritionist that can help throughput pregnancy..
TTC#1
belikethesky17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BabyBassy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:14 pm

Hey lovely
Try not to stress too much over the tests. You are super early and alot of factors can alter their darkness like time of day and urine concentration. If I were you I would do a FRER first thing in the morning and go from there!

I am 12 dpo today and AF still hasn't arrived. I was cramping alot last night but my back has stopped hurting. Usually my back hurts when AF comes so I thought I was out but now it's gone! Argh. My temp went up this morning. It's one of those things where sometimes if you think too much about it, you can stall AF..I hope I'm not doing that! The tests I'm doing are internet cheapies 25miu. I have FRER but I don't want to waste them! Don't know what to do :( guess I'll do another test when I get to work.
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BabyBassy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:31 pm

So I just did another test and I feel like i could maybe see the slightest shadow... but I really don't know if I am seeing things. It definitely wont show up on a picture. There is a huge chance it is nothing. Ugh! I keep looking at it, studying it :rofl: :rofl:

I am going crazy.
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby DarkAries » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:02 am

Hey Ladies

Been Lurking around on your page because my next AF date is also 10/03.
I usually "live" in one of the other groups but it has gone quiet there.

AFM:
Last year I had a CP just after having the loop removed ... think it was about May'16 and then had a beautiful BFP in Sep'16, sadly at my first gynie visit it was discovered that I had suffered a missed miscarriage...I was 9 weeks (baby's age was 7 weeks...right on par). Here's to hoping for a healthy rainbow baby :)
Me: 40 - DH:38
DS - 16
DS - 12
DD - 7
DS - 4
TTC - "No 5"
DarkAries
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby belikethesky17 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:25 am

Hi all,

Welcome DarkAries!

April - I hope hope hope its your BFP!

Update for me - I think I might be having a chemical :( :( :( :'( .
Took another cheapie AND then took another FRER. Lines are still WAY light. I actually think the FRER is getting lighter. :(.
I'm feeling pretty awful right now.

Also - ALL of my symptoms have gone away. I pretty much feel normal, no bloating, no sore bbs, no nothing. Yesterday I had a lot of bloating. All of a sudden today EVERYTHING is gone :( :( :( :(.

SIgh.
TTC#1
belikethesky17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BabyBassy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:27 pm

Jackie my dear!

How are you going? I have read many stories of ladies getting very faint lines for several days. And then all turned out well. Unfortunately all we can do is wait :( I feel for you. My darkest line last month was 13dpo, by 14dpo it was lighter. You're still earlier than me love. Keep in touch. You will be okay regardless of what happens ox

Hi Darkaries, warm welcome to you :) so d-day for you is Friday? Me too! I really do think I am out, I've already been testing since about 10dpo and getting nothing. Had faint questionables yesterday but I think I am seeing things! I had spotting at 10dpo and AF cramps through to to 12dpo, but today I feel very normal. I will do a test when I get to work. Expecting a blank! Now just wishing AF would hurry up. How are you feeling?
Last edited by BabyBassy on Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BabyBassy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:03 pm

Update

So I have done another IC 25miu test and I think I can see a shadow. Not even a line at this point, but there is something there. And the only word fitting is shadow :x I have FRER at home but I don't want to waste them. I also keep giving myself reality checks and there is a huge chance I have line eyes :cry: It is too light to show up in a picture. But there is something more than yesterdays.

More waiting....
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby DarkAries » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:18 am

Thanks for the welcome ladies

So we are all on 13dpo today?

I'm sorry to hear SKY - are you able to upload a pic of your tests?

BB - whats your status at the moment?

AFM - not much symptoms to talk about - but ever since after the MMC we've had a more laid back approach - I have been temping since I got my first period again in Jan - this my CP is still high ... I haven't checked it in the last few days though. nd I've been having light cramps though.
Me: 40 - DH:38
DS - 16
DS - 12
DD - 7
DS - 4
TTC - "No 5"
DarkAries
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby belikethesky17 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:16 am

Hi DarkAries,

I took another test this morning, definitely darker (but still very light)! I'm hoping this is a positive sign. The thing that worried me most yesterday is that ALL of my symptoms completely disappeared and I felt like normal (plus the test looked lighter). Today...my back is KILLLLLING me. OMG it hurts so bad. It's radiating into my leg. I feel like curling up under my desk with a blanket hahah.
I'm 12dpo right now.

April - did you test again? Was it darker than a shadow?? SO hoping for BFP!

DA - have you tested at all?

Hoping this BFP is my bring home baby and not an MC or chemical, hoping hoping hoping!!!

(Baby dust to ALL of us!!)
Attachments
IMG_20170308_084737-3.jpg
IMG_20170308_084737-3.jpg (157 KiB) Viewed 623 times
TTC#1
belikethesky17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BabyBassy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:30 pm

That's great Jackie!! Just test once a morning from here on out I reckon. But that is a beautiful test right there!! :) :)

DarkAries I'm @ 14dpo today. I had bleeding @10dpo which stopped the next day. Brown and very light I was hoping it could be implantation as my period is never early and I'm not due for my period until Friday. But I am not convinced with my tests. Nothing substantial yet. I am too scared to test today :( I think im just going to wait.

I too wish I had my bfp Jackie so we could ride this train together. But I don't think this is my month! I have everything crossed for you and I have no doubt in my mind this is your take home baby my dear xxxx your poor back! But hey, that baby getting settled in! Hahaha so happy for ya!
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups