1DPO-AF due approx 10 March.. post chemical-any buddies :)

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 1DPO-AF due approx 10 March.. post chemical-any buddies

Postby DarkAries » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:03 am

Hey Ladies

A quick question ...where are you guys from around the country? I'm all the way in SA :) & right this minutes its 10AM ( so would be nice to know the time difference)

Moving on ... Sky - like BB said that is a beautiful bfp! It's not a squinter and I definitelydont have line eyes LOL How long did it take for the second line to come up?

have you ladies ever visited countdowntopregnancy... I go on there to check the pics of test...and you can go by DPO.

BB - have you tested again?

I've been having left side lower abdomen/groin pain since yesterday. and light back ache. I'll do a test tomorrow.
Me: 40 - DH:38
DS - 16
DS - 12
DD - 7
DS - 4
TTC - "No 5"
DarkAries
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby DarkAries » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:52 am

It's me again ...time here is 3:42PM

I caved and tested... I can't explain how I'm feeling...too many emotions... but for now ...Hubby and I are keeping it to ourselves... I've called my Gynie and my first appt. is for the 13/04.

I suspect it was the Deed we did on hubby's birthday and now we are going to check out our little Miracle (the name I've given our little bean) for the first time on MY birthday :)

Keeping my fingers crossed that we all get our BFP's so that we can make this journey together...SO BB PLEASE GO AND TEST!!!

This cycle was the third one after getting my first period after the MMC.

Please keep us in your prayers.
Attachments
IMG_20170309_130435.jpg
I see it, & my heart believes it...my head is still so cautious though...
IMG_20170309_130435.jpg (32.23 KiB) Viewed 570 times
DS - 16
DS - 12
DD - 7
DS - 4
TTC - "No 5"
DarkAries
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BabyBassy » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:37 pm

DarkAries congratulations! That is so wonderful I am so happy for you!!!! I reckon you implanted super early your line is very dark. How are you feeling any symptoms! You both must be so excited!!

As for me, the witch got me this morning. Right on queue. :( I suppose I'm not on limbo and I'm happy about that. Would have been great to be bump buddies with you ladies. PS Darkaries I live in Brisbane Australia, down under!

Jackie how are you lovely??? Update us! Xxxx
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
TTC #1 since December '16 :D
1 CP - 4 Feb '17 @ 5 weeks
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby DarkAries » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:13 pm

Good Morning BabyBassy - Oh hun I'm so sorry AF got you!

I've just asked my good ole friend Google what the time difference was and he said you are 8 hours ahead of me! ... I.O.W your weekend has started - I hope the weather is all good there.

Sky - any further tests and news?

AFM: BB I was thinking the same...that I probably implanted on DPO5/6 I have dip on my chart roundabout there. We both are, as well as being a bit more careful (with the previous pg we then told a few people. my mom & sister, my sis-in-laws...but this time we are keeping quiet.
DS - 16
DS - 12
DD - 7
DS - 4
TTC - "No 5"
DarkAries
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby belikethesky17 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:24 am

Hi all,
DA - CONGRATS! That is a beautiful BFP. Wishing you a smooth and healthy pregnancy.

April - did AF come?? I can't find that in the thread. I'm so sorry if it did :(

My updates are not so good :(
Been testing and the lines aren't getting much darker. Tried a 25miu test and I BARELY have a faint positive. My symptoms were HUGE the other day, but yesterday all of a sudden they were all completely gone again. Today, i'm experiencing a little bit of cramping but that's it. I'm actually a bit worried that I might be spotting (though, it's hard to explain...).

I called a nurse at my OB and she says she likes to remain positive until tests come back BUT she doesn't want to sugar coat things for me. The things I was telling her CAN indicate an early pregnancy loss is impending. :( :'(.
Anyway, she wants me to go get bloodwork done today. Since I'm at work...I HAD to tell my boss. Thank god she is amazing, and also a mother of 2. I cried in her office. She's taking over some things for me for an hour or two so that I can go up and get my bloodwork done (the office is 30 minutes away from here...).

But yeah, it doesn't seem too hopeful for me right now :(.
I have to get beta done on Sunday as well.

Also, nurse mentioned that she'll be testing hormone levels today like progesterone. She said if progesterone is low, she can prescribe something for it. Can that save my pregnancy?? has anyone heard of that before?? ugh, so many unknowns. I feel so awful right now :'(
Me: Jackie 31
DH: 31
MC: 1/26/15 7 weeks
TTC#1
belikethesky17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BabyBassy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:59 am

Hey Jackie...

I'm so so sorry you're going thru this :( how long have you been TTC? I had a chemical my second month of trying. It was simply too good to be true I think. It really gave me a reality check on how difficult this can be.

Having said that, you still have a chance of making this stick and I have everything crossed for you. Have you got the results from you blood test yet? Did they also check your progesterone?

When I had my chemical I panicked about progesterone and wondered if that could have been the cause. I had my progesterone checking this cycle ( cycle immediately after chemical) and my level was 96. They said it was excellent. So that gives me the indication that it was probably pretty good last cycle too but still, it wasn't meat to be. Perhaps for chromosome abnormalities.

If you are losing it, I don't think at this stage progesterone supplements would help honey. Let me know how you're going.
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby lilfitzg » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:45 pm

Hi everyone! Can I join your convo?
I am 8DPO and in the dreaded 2WW! so annoying wouldn't it be great if we could all just press a button when we are ready and 'WaLa' baby :)
Hubby and I have been TTC for 3 months now.
I thought i was having some 'pregnancy' symptoms a couple of days ago but they seem to have disappeared. AF is due towards the end of March.
Hows everyone feeling?
me: 32
hubby:34
ttc #1 since Dec 16
lilfitzg
Friend

Postby DarkAries » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:06 am

Sky - whats the latest?

BB - how are you feeling

welcome lilfitzg - so nice to have you here... holding thumbs that you get a BFP though ...just so you know ...this cycle I had no symptoms... I've been temping, CM and CP inspection... I did notice that my Cervix moved back up a day or so after O day.

Sky - thus far I have no major symptoms other than being a bit more tired.
DS - 16
DS - 12
DD - 7
DS - 4
TTC - "No 5"
DarkAries
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby belikethesky17 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Hi all,

Sorry, I've been MIA this weekend. I had to really clear my entire life of obsessing, because I was waiting on results. I had a blood test on Friday and one on Sunday. The doc called today and the results are good! 282 hcg on Friday, 651 hcg on Sunday, and progesterone around 28. She said those are all good signs!
They want me to come in for an ultrasound next week Friday because I had some spotting last week (very minimal, it stopped after a day) and the fact that all my symptoms had suddenly disappeared.

April - it's interesting you said your levels are 96 for progesterone...I wonder if we use a different measuring system here. Cuz my doc said that 28 is great for early pregnancy...

Anyway, so far everything looks to be progressing!

<3 sending babydust to all of us!
Me: Jackie 31
DH: 31
MC: 1/26/15 7 weeks
TTC#1
belikethesky17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BabyBassy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:38 pm

Hey Jackie - so good to hear from you! I was going to write you a private msg -i was getting worried :| I totally understand that need to disconnect from here for a while though. You do what you need to do girl. So.. your results are good!! Wooooo!! So happy for you!! Those number are AMAZING. I remember when I had my first blood test when I had the chemical - my HCG was 9! So low :cry: I know then this was not sticking. Very happy for you Jackie :mrgreen: I also wonder if we use a different measuring system.. the nurse told me any number between 20 and 120 is good and means I ovulated. So when they said 96 i thought wow! Keep the updates coming!

DarkAries, how are you doing? Still not many symptoms? You and Belikethesky must have around the same due date! So exciting :D

Hi Lilfitzg and welcome! Well there are 4 of us in this buddy group, and 2 got BFP! How cool is that? Me however, not this cycle. I am currently CD5, and waiting to ovulate. Which probably wont happen until around CD19. I wish my cycles were shorter :roll: Do you think you will test anytime soon, or are you going to wait for AF to be due? Fingers crossed we both get our BFP soon!

This month I am going to try BD every 2nd day, and this maybe a few more sessions during my fertile week...
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby DarkAries » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:41 pm

:happyforyou: Congratulations Jackie! Please keep us updated.

BabyBassy - I know that feeling... once AF is gone you just want O day to come! (will keep my fingers...and everything else crossed that this is THE cycle for you).

Lilfitzg - how are you doing? and How are you feeling?

AFM: No symptoms yet. :)
DS - 16
DS - 12
DD - 7
DS - 4
TTC - "No 5"
DarkAries
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BabyBassy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:16 pm

Yep, thats it DarkAries! I can only hope that my cycle will be magically shorter this time. And I'll ovulate earlier. Fingers crossed! You and Belikethesky will have to joint the due dates club soon! Over on the Preg Boards :mrgreen:

DarkAries are you hoping for a girl? I see you only have 1, with 3 boys!

I am really going to try my best to relax this cycle. I've read up on lunchtime about how passionate, stress-free sex is more likely to end in conception. And if i'm honest, last cycle was not passionate :cry: so just going to try BD every 2-3 days and keep it fun.
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby DarkAries » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:13 am

BabyBassy - I checked in there yesterday.

I agree with the stress free route though.

Tell me do you temp and do you check your Cm and CP.
DS - 16
DS - 12
DD - 7
DS - 4
TTC - "No 5"
DarkAries
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby lilfitzg » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:37 am

Hi everyone!
thanks for such an awesome welcome and CONGRATS to the BFP's!!!! thats so exciting!!! :D there must be so much baby dust in this group!! Def keep the updates coming!

A little cycle update - I O'd on CD12 and DH and I BD every 2 days leading up to O then BD on CD10, 11, 12 and 14. Hopefully a winner in there. I thought i had some preg symptoms last week then they just disappeared and left me with sore boobs and some dizzyness. I probably wouldnt test until the day AF is due which is around Mar 24.

I do track my cycle but i am not good at remembering to take my temp.

BabyBassy - fingers crossed for us this month! Third month is the charm? :wink:
Last edited by lilfitzg on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
me: 32
hubby:34
ttc #1 since Dec 16
lilfitzg
Friend

Postby BabyBassy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:39 am

Hey DarkAries.

I haven't been temping consistently, however this cycle I plan too. I have have cheap OPKs and I do also check CM. It all worked perfectly for me in January, but ended as a chemical. I was really hoping it would happen this cycle given there is so much talk about high fertility after chemicals and miscarriages, didn't work though.

I tend of ovulate around CD 18-20..
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups