Need cycle buddies for sanity

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Need cycle buddies for sanity

Postby Autumnlove16 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:33 pm

Did you test yet? Im waiting till the morning.. I have 4 test.. I don't have high hopes for tomorrow but we will see.
Autumnlove16

Postby PurpleSidhe » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:52 am

I tested yesterday and got a bfn, I was only about 8dpo so I'm not at all surprised. I'm indulging myself with early testing for my first month. I've a few days off work and hubby has just finished final exams yesterday so if this happens to be put month I'd love to get a bfp this weekend so we'd have even more to celebrate
PurpleSidhe

Postby SEL » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:20 am

Hi. The tests arrived and of course, I peed on one straight away and a line showed up. Really faint. So I went to bed (knackered) at 8pm and peed only once during the night around midnight then held on to the proper morning and POAS. A line came up after about three minutes. So I did another hold and peed again around 8.40am and another line came up again in the time frame. The paperwork on the tests said that you can read the results between 3-10 mins but after that you must ignore anything that showed up. Photobucket is being lame and not letting my upload so I will try and find another way to upload a pic to here. All the lines are really faint but can be seen in person but I am not sure if they are true or not. I have FRER and all the other tests coming today but won't be until the afternoon/evening.

Autumn - sometimes, it is those cycles where you don't have high hopes, you actually get lucky. FX for you.

Hi Purple - meh - it's still early so plenty of time for you. Hope you get to celebrate a BFP weekend.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:39 am

http://a64.tinypic.com/2mwt1yp.jpg
This is the FMU one with the good hold.

That line showed up within the time frame but I'm a bit suspicious about anything until I get a firm set of lines.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby PurpleSidhe » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:02 am

Thats looking good, Sel!! Heres hoping itll jist get darker and darker!!

I think I got a very feint squinter of a bfp this morning with smu! I tried to upload a pic but like you photobucket was being difficult, to be fair I dont think its really visable on the photos, its barely there in real!
PurpleSidhe

Postby SEL » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:24 am

I so know what you mean Purple, as soon as I try and take a pic of mine it kind of diminishes - it's really hard to capture but I can see it in person. So hoping for us al to get lucky this cyclel. I can't wait for the other tests to get here to see if there is anything on them or not.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby PurpleSidhe » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:33 am

Im really regretting not picking up a frer! I won't be near a shop today to grab one.
PurpleSidhe

Postby SEL » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:15 pm

My FRER's and EPT's arrived. BFN on both so those New Signal ones were evaps (that showed up within time frame). UGH.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby PurpleSidhe » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Maybe you just had more concentrated urine when you got the earlier ones? Try again tomorrow, you're not out yet!
PurpleSidhe

Postby SEL » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:49 pm

Yeah, thanks. I'll poas with fmu. Not out until AF shows her face. I'm the forever optimist lol.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Autumnlove16 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:18 pm

Yes be the optimist :) I took a test today and it was bfn but I'm only 9 dpo. I'm trying to stay hopeful... my lower back is hurting 10 times worse today though and slight twinges for a couple mins and that's it.
Autumnlove16

Postby PurpleSidhe » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:23 am

Retested this morning - definitely a bfp! Feint but not a squinter! Cant believe it, now the worry kicks in! Going to tell hubby when ds goes down for his nap, might see if I can pick up a frer before hand and see if I can get a slightly more impressive line to show him!
PurpleSidhe

Postby SEL » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:05 am

Yay woohoo! Congrats. Well done! I took my FRER and it was BFN oh well.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Autumnlove16 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:16 am

I'm 10,dpo and BFN on frer too.. congrats on the BFP!!!!!!!!
Autumnlove16

Postby SEL » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:51 am

Awww sorry Autumn. Onward and upward. Hopefully we both have late implanters eh?

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups