Need cycle buddies for sanity

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Need cycle buddies for sanity

Postby Autumnlove16 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:56 am

Well I am definitely preggers... 3 faint positives and a digital First response positive. Morning sickness is already rolling in.
Autumnlove16

Postby SEL » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:17 am

omg yay! well done you!

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby PurpleSidhe » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Congrats Autumnlove! How are you feeling now?

Any luck Sel? Still have my fingers crossed for you xx
PurpleSidhe

Postby Autumnlove16 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:49 pm

Definitely feeling pregnant... the bloating and boob pain is unreal. What about you?

Sel-we atell all rooting for you
Autumnlove16

Postby SEL » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:36 pm

Hey ladies, thanks for checking in on me. Still no AF and only faint lines on cheapies and the FRER's. Am 16 DPO. Stopped progesterone two days ago and AF usually arrives on the third day after stopping it so that should be tomorrow.

Yay on all of your symptoms! I always get symptoms early on (usually nausea and decreased appetite).

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby PurpleSidhe » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 pm

Are the lines coming up within the time limit? Maybe see if your doctor would do a blood test? It's got to be so bloody frustrating for you at this stage! I would love it if all 3 of us get our bfps this month x
PurpleSidhe

Postby PurpleSidhe » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:04 pm

Are the lines coming up within the time limit? Maybe see if your doctor would do a blood test? It's got to be so bloody frustrating for you at this stage! I would love it if all 3 of us get our bfps this month x
PurpleSidhe

Postby PurpleSidhe » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:39 pm

And yes, Autumnlove, mild symptoms here as well - bloated, tired, cramping and my boobs aren't bad in general it when my ds nurses it does hurt a little but no worse than when I ovulate and he nurses so not too bad. Oh and I'm starting to get hungry more frequently.
PurpleSidhe

Postby SEL » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:17 am

Purple - yeah they were all coming up in the time limit. I always throw away tests after the 10 min mark. Learned my lesson about not doing so a while back when I was convinced that I had a BFP and it was a nasty evap. I think the tests I'm using are just essentially unreliable. I tested on the FRER's ( I had ordered flat FRER's but they sent the stupid curvy ones ) and all BFN. Still have stupid shadow lines on the easy@home (or should I call them "evap@home" lol) tests but have started spotting and I'm sure AF will arrive sometime over the next 24 hours in all of her bloody glory! I'm okay about, now I know I am def not pg, I just want to get this cycle over with and be on with the next. I think I may be one of these women that naturally has a little bit of HCG in her system...I think I have read on here a while back about that being a thing. Perhaps?

I may actually buy some of the digital opks too. I bought these cheap ones on amazon and I think they are a bit iffy so think I will def be better off with the smiley ones.

My plan for this coming cycle is this... I'm taking my clomid 2-6, then my estrogen after, Guaifenesin, lemon water, pre seed, softcups. Am also going to go back to proper temping and charting. I need that graphical info, makes me feel like I'm in control of something!

I love hearing of your symptoms and hope you both will pop in for a chat when you can. I'm excited for you both. Purple - you have a son? Do you have any more? What about you Autumn?

Well must get on with the day and get the place ready for the week-end. I'm sure I will be wracked with AF cramps. Meh!

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Autumnlove16 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:12 pm

Any news?

I have a daughter :)
Autumnlove16

Postby SEL » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:52 pm

AF is here with her cousin, Christy Cramps. It's cd2. I'm so happy that I only have three more cycles of trying on our own before we go to IVF. It's such a relief that there is help at hand. I am never using cheapies again to test - I'm the Queen of Evaps, seriously.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Autumnlove16 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:22 pm

How many cycles do you have to go through before IVF?
Autumnlove16

Postby SEL » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:59 am

Hey hello! I have three cycles before I go and have the first visit. We want to start straight away but seeing as this is out of pocket for us we have just a little bit more saving to do. How are you feeling?

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups