12 month ttc buddies #3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 12 month ttc buddies #3

Postby Mom0fone » Mon May 01, 2017 9:26 am

Hmm, I can see a shadowy line Beth! As for feeling both happy and sad about another persons quick pregnancy I totally get that! I felt like that with my SIL when she announced right as we hit 12-13 months ttc. It was like I got punched in the stomach when she said "oh, hey guys I'm pregnant" and I couldn't even get any words out. I was just trying to take deep breaths and hold in the tears. I also had quite a few people I went to school with who got pregnant right away after marriage and here we were, nothing. It was especially difficult knowing I'd once been the girl who accidentally got pregnant young and probably caused some pain for other women, maybe my older cousin who tried and had many miscarriages before we were all aware. Life is funny, you just never know what will happen, your turn may be just a few weeks away.
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: 12 month ttc buddies #3

Postby BethH » Mon May 01, 2017 7:22 pm

You're so right, Mom - what a good thought. Life can be funny sometimes....

Ladies, we've hit 20 pages on this thread so please go look for 12 month ttc buddies #4
TTC #1 since January 2016!
Me (29): probable diminished ovarian reserve
DH (30): slightly low morphology
IVF#1 micro dose lupron Sep/Oct 2017 - pregnant!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups