12 month ttc buddies #3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 12 month ttc buddies #3

Postby NSP214 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:50 pm

Veronica86 wrote:Hi ladies..

Beth- I'm sure you're noth excited and anxious to begin testing!! It's one step closer to getting our little miracles! Let us know how everything goes.. My DH is supposed to get his SA this week as well. He's totally been putting it off. I also plan to get an HSG done within the next week or two. Has AF arrived for you yet?

I had what I hoped was an implantation dip on 10 DPO. Today I'm 12 DPO and tested with FMU using a WONDFO. I thought I saw something within the time limit, but it was super faint and wouldn't come up in the pics I took. Once it dried after 30 min or so, it was darker... Do you see it?

PS- the line is easier to see on a phone vs computer
FullSizeRender (4).jpg

Yesterday (11 DPO) I had two pin pricks worth of blood in my CM when I checked my cervix. Today I have more pink/orange spotting (which I usually get before AF comes) but not a lot at all. AF is due Wednesday on 3/15. What do you ladies think? Do you think my temp should be higher if I was in fact pregnant? I hope daylight savings didn't mess with my temps!

Veronica I would be cautiously optimistic!!! I think as long as your temps are above cover line you're fine!!! Keep us updated!!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NSP214 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:52 pm

BethH wrote:Oh, and yes I am still spotting, cramping a bit too. Fair bit of brown stringy CM which I checked my Cx just now. AF due tomorrow. Tempted to POAS but I won't. I said I wouldn't so I won't :)

You have excellent restraint Beth!! I commend you and hoping Af stays away!!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BethH » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:58 pm

Nikki: they are still in the shipping envelope on the bathroom floor. I am so tempted but I really feel AF coming. She's always so sneaky & mean. If she didn't show I would be very surprised!
TTC #1 since January 2016!
Me (29): probable diminished ovarian reserve
DH (30): slightly low morphology
IVF#1 micro dose lupron Sep/Oct 2017 - pregnant!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:02 am

Hi everyone!

Found the new thread! I'm feeling less hopeful today that it's my month :( Hubs has his appointment for his analysis tomorrow so we'll see the results of that. Trying to decide if I should call my doctor to see if she'll start me on Clomid this cycle even without hubs results. Due for AF on Thursday.
TTC #1 since December 2015
Me (33) DH (34)
Normal HSG for me, normal SA for him
March/April/May 2017: Clomid BFN
June 2017: IUI Testing Cycle
July 2017: Testing complete. Diagnosed with Diminished Ovarian Reserve/Unexplained
August/September/October 2017: Clomid + IUI - BFN
November-December - Starting IVF

sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:06 am

Veronica86 wrote:Hi ladies..

Beth- I'm sure you're noth excited and anxious to begin testing!! It's one step closer to getting our little miracles! Let us know how everything goes.. My DH is supposed to get his SA this week as well. He's totally been putting it off. I also plan to get an HSG done within the next week or two. Has AF arrived for you yet?

I had what I hoped was an implantation dip on 10 DPO. Today I'm 12 DPO and tested with FMU using a WONDFO. I thought I saw something within the time limit, but it was super faint and wouldn't come up in the pics I took. Once it dried after 30 min or so, it was darker... Do you see it?

PS- the line is easier to see on a phone vs computer
FullSizeRender (4).jpg

Yesterday (11 DPO) I had two pin pricks worth of blood in my CM when I checked my cervix. Today I have more pink/orange spotting (which I usually get before AF comes) but not a lot at all. AF is due Wednesday on 3/15. What do you ladies think? Do you think my temp should be higher if I was in fact pregnant? I hope daylight savings didn't mess with my temps!

That's exciting! My temps always dip so normally when I'm spotting or cramping with a low temp it's AF. But that sounds promising. My DH is putting off his SA too. It's finally tomorrow.
Me (33) DH (34)
July 2017: Testing complete. Diagnosed with Diminished Ovarian Reserve/Unexplained

sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Nickysy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 am

Hello Everyone..
Wow, Indeed a busy thread. Work and travelling is keeping me really busy this month. But I am enjoying it. Tww is officially on. And I am planning to try and not overthink every little symptom. Well, easier said than done.

Beth: I am with you on restraint. I know its difficult, but totally worth it. Thanks for the new thread. Good luck with all the testing. My DH feels like its an exam when he has to get his SA results or sample for IUI. Its funny to see him so nervous. As far as HSG is concerned, its not too bad. I felt the cold speculum that they put inside. But nothing much when they passed the dye. This was March 2016. I did feel a bit of cramps afterwards, and a lil bleeding that lasted for a day. But crampimg was very mild, and a little analgesic was enough. I am excited to know about your results.

Sassa: I am equally excited about your appointment as well. Things seem like they are falling in place and time. And it will def be super fun to have babies around the same time. Fxed, BFPs are gonna pour in this group.

Mom: Thanks for being so considerate. But i have to repeat what others said, I LOVE it. Its always nice to hear about baby bumps. And we are all very happy for you and your family. Waiting for your gender reveal padty now! I love the idea.

Nikki: I am so rooting for you. I love your optimistic attitude. Enjoy Cali, and get some sun..BTW, i am in love with cakes myself. Also like baking. And do it often for friends and family.

Veronica: I def see something there. Fxed, its turning to a darker BFP over next couple of days. Good luck.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NSP214 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:32 am

Hey ladies!!! I'm ripping and running trying to get prepared for this trip!!

Sunshine I'm glad you found us again!! I hope all goes well with Dh SA and hopefully you can start moving forward as for Clomid or Femara (I'm asking my fs about Femara on my next appt if I'm not pregnant!) Keep us posted!

Beth I'm truly hoping that although you spotting before Af is normal that this time the witch is taking a vaca!!! Soooooooo do you want to take a test?? :rofl:

Veronica I'm definitely stalking you for an update!!! I saw those lines and am praying that this is the real deal!! Let us know if you've poas anymore!!

Nicky I definitely think it's smart to try and not symptom spot although can prove challenging. From this last cycle I learned that you can have absolutely EVERY pregnancy symptom possible and not be...so this next cycle I'm not doing that to myself...if I notice something I'll log it but will not let it excite me! Fingers double crossed that this is your month love!!

Mom I'm hoping you're feeling a bit better after dealing with family problems and are getting ready for the party!! At what point are you going to reveal the gender to us?? :rofl: :rofl:

SAs how are you doing beautiful lady?? Are you about ready to get this show on the road?? ( O time) I'm praying for all of us this month!!

I'm so happy about going to Cali and just being stress free for even a few days!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:38 am

Have fun on your trip Nikki!

Ugh, pretty sure AF is rearing her ugly head today. Just had some cramps and a twinge of red in my CM. CD11. I have a really short LP.
Me (33) DH (34)

sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Nickysy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:07 pm

Hello sunshine. Glad to meet you. I joined in a little late in this group. Sorry about AF. Did i read it wrong? Cd 11 or 11dpo? How short is your LP?
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:11 pm

oh yeah I meant 11 DPO :) My LP is 12 days, which I guess "technically" isn't considered short.
Me (33) DH (34)

sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BethH » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:00 pm

Good afternoon everyone :)

Veronica - eek! I hope that AF has stayed away! Update us when you can, we are all here for you no matter the result!

Nikki - have a lovely time in California - the snow is still falling here haha. and NO - I will not test! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm going to try to hold out. I just realized FF keeps predicting my AF 13DPO. But the past 3 cycles my luteal phase has been 16 days (6 days of spotting! :oops: ). Which means AF is actually due Thursday I think. Also, my breasts have basically deflated and are no longer tender. I am pretty sure the witch is coming for me. If there is no AF on March 17th I will test. I promise!

Nicksy - thanks for your words of encouragement! I think sometimes men aren't as used to medical interventions. I have to go for a PAP every 2-3 years and I don't know when DH last was examined by a doctor. I'm trying to encourage him that he will be alright. He's done it many times! Just has to aim :rofl:
I'm happy you're back in the tww! I'm hoping this cycle is the one for you and hubby! What sort of things do you like to bake?

Sunshine - I'm sorry about the spotting, I'm always hopeful AF will stay away though, do you always spot before your period?

Mom, Sassa - how are you this week?

Oh I am so excited for Friday!!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:35 pm

Beth - usually just the day before full blown AF. My bbs are tender, but that's normal for me, usually it tapers off as AF approaches and my temp dips, which is what happened.

Also, I just has my first HSG last month. It was not bad! I had some serious AF like cramping for about 15 minutes on my drive to work afterwards, but it went away and then I was totally fine. I didn't need a pad or anything.

DH has to get his SA tomorrow and I am able to help, which I think he will need lol.
Me (33) DH (34)

sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mom0fone » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:57 pm

I'll update you guys either Sunday night or Monday. Not sure when we'll get home Sunday but I'll be sure to upload a pic if I have one by then. We are having a photographer come so there will be pics but not sure I'll actually have them yet.
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BethH » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:31 pm

Mom - Wonderful! Sounds like you've got everything planned, it'll be so fun! We look forward to your update next week :)

My pre-luteal spotting is always so tricky. It lasts long enough without getting heavier that I always hope it will stop, sometimes it does! DH is heading out and I am oh so tempted to POAS!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby NSP214 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:01 pm

BethH wrote:Mom - Wonderful! Sounds like you've got everything planned, it'll be so fun! We look forward to your update next week :)

My pre-luteal spotting is always so tricky. It lasts long enough without getting heavier that I always hope it will stop, sometimes it does! DH is heading out and I am oh so tempted to POAS!

Ughhhhhh Beth you got me waiting in suspense!!!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups