12 month ttc buddies #3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 12 month ttc buddies #3

Postby NSP214 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:39 pm

My chart
Attachments
IMG_0908.JPG
(255.7 KiB) Not downloaded yet
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mom0fone » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:41 pm

Hey ladies, sorry I've been Mia. Between work and home life I've been so busy and pooped out every night I can't keep up. I just read through a couple of pages, forgive me for things I've forgotten since I'm so behind.

Sorry to hear about Veronica, I was checking in every few days looking for pics and updates. I'm sure that is just awful for her emotionally and I hope she returns when she's ready.

Nikki it looks like you just might have an early bfp in that last plastic test posted. I did see a shadowy line there and my eyes are s**t lately due to the baby. I really need a new prescription! Fingers crossed and I'll check in through the week! Sorry to hear about your mental state as well, I was there right around our bfp. Just done. Cried a lot, got really grumpy with the whole world, no motivation for daily life, etc. for that I call this my rainbow baby because I had a hell of a storm before his arrival, though I did not suffer a miscarriage before him.

Beth I really thought you had a bfp, I'm so sorry to hear how this cycle turned out. As Nikki said it means you can conceive if it indeed was a chemical, so try to take some solace in that. I'm rooting for you to get your babe soon!

Sassa sorry to hear about your crummy cycle as well! The very early positive opk is weird, we'll see what happens in a few weeks. So glad to hear your hsg is coming up quickly! I still credit that as I silver bullet. Don't get discouraged if you don't get a bfp the same cycle, I totally did but it came the next cycle. I read so many stories of women getting pregnant within days of the hsg and when I didn't I was so upset. I said f**k it and gave up and low and behold my son came the next month!

Afm I've just been busy. I'm feel a lot better physically, not having any strange cravings or eating a ton yet. I have more energy and have really gotten back into my workout routine full force which I'm excited about. Today was DD 8th bday. We had her party Friday at the indoor pool and she had a blast! My best friends bday was Friday as was a very close neighbors so I took all the birthday girls to get mani/pedis this afternoon and then lunch. We had lots of fun. My best friend has been my best friend since 9th grade and was my MOH at our wedding, she's just the best, my DD adores her and my husband is good buddies with her long time bf. She's the only friend I still get together with regularly from high school and have the type of relationship where you can go months without talking or seeing one another and pick up right where you left off. The neighbor is a mom friend who I became very close with since living in our current home. She thinks we're so close bc she shares my besties bday and I'm close to her besties bday. Lol!

So, all in all, hooray for awesome lady friends! And hooray for warmer weather--today was 76 here and I wore a dress and light jacket and we sat in the sun. So ready for summer!!!!
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BethH » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:10 am

Good morning ladies!

Happy birthday DD!! Sounds like a wonderful celebration!! Mom I am glad that you are in a routine and feeling well :)

Nikki - I have my everything crossed that you see two beautiful lines!!!

Sassa, Sunshine, Nicksy I hope that you are well!!

AFM we have our followup appointment this afternoon, I will be sure to update you ladies!
TTC #1 since January 2016!
Me (29): probable diminished ovarian reserve
DH (30): slightly low morphology
IVF#1 micro dose lupron Sep/Oct 2017 - pregnant!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby BethH » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:07 pm

Hello all, had our follow up.
The overall story is that the doctor says he isn't worried about our results & that he doesn't think we need IVF right away. I still managed to fixate on one lab value and fall apart :(
DH has ridiculously high volume, decent concentration and good motility - his morphology is low but the doctor didn't seem really bothered by that.
For me, this was a really messed up cycle. My doctor said I probably ovulated before day 10, which is what I thought as well. He's going to monitor me this cycle & give me prometrium (progesterone) in the second half as well because of my spotting. So back for more bloods and ultrasounds tomorrow...
I'm hoping this was just a random off cycle & the rest will fall back to normal...
My AMH was low, which I was initially devastated about.. 10pmol/L with normal being > 16 pmol/L. The doctor reassured me that since my antral follicle count and FSH were normal AND because I am young that he is not worried. I still spent the entire afternoon fighting tears about this.
So the plan is one more monitored natural cycle & then we'll see. He said he may try Letrozole to help me make a better follicle.
Nicksy I know you've been through all this & would appreciate your input.
From what I have read a normal AMH doesn't mean you're fertile and an abnormal AMH does not mean you are infertile...

Nikki - I hope you are doing ok and feel free to update us whenever you feel ready.
Last edited by BethH on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TTC #1 since January 2016!
Me (29): probable diminished ovarian reserve
DH (30): slightly low morphology
IVF#1 micro dose lupron Sep/Oct 2017 - pregnant!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby NSP214 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:37 pm

Beth I'm so sorry you're going through this! I totally understand the breakdown!! I wish I had more insight on your specific situation...I'm interested to see what info Nicky can give you...wishing you luck on this next go round... ((HUGS))

I hope everyone else is doing ok...too pooped to do personals but I love you all...I will say that I'm glad you updated us Mom...I was worried about you

Afm: my lines got lighter today and I'm starting to think I'm experiencing another chemical...all of my symptoms were gone today but my temps are still real high as they were with my chemical in February. Af is due Thursday...I'm sad an am going to try to regroup...if anything changes, of course I'll update
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mom0fone » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:44 am

Men are so oblivious sometimes! I was in the kitchen st work st lunch time getting my food out and a goofy (but nice) guy I work with picked up my bag when I turned around and joked that he wanted to see if I was "hangry" or just hungry. We'd been joking NBC he was standing in front of the fridge and I said "get outta my way, baby is hungry!" Jokingly. Anyhoo, this young guy we work with stops, looks at me and goes "wait...are you...expecting...another..?" I HAVE LITERALLY HAD CONCERSATIONS WITH LUR COWORKERS IN HIS OFFIXE ABOUT MY PREGNANCY MORE THAN ONCE. Lol! I was like uhhh, yeah, I'm not just getting fat. Hahaha! Boys *eye roll*
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sassa » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:13 am

Lol hehe boys!!! Sorry to not respond to you original post Momoftwo it's definitely nice to see you around :) and so good to hear everything is going to well.

Beth I think this will be a great cycle for you don't worry, it's so hard to trust doctors by yours do sound like they're on top of it maybe they won't be so quick to give a two day break right before ovulation. Medicine to assist with follicle growth sounds proper as from what you are saying it really sounds like they have a handle on what's going on. Premature follicle rupture and progesterone deficiency. I pray you get more answers though :)

Nikki hang in there gorgeous one of these babies is going to be your sticky little bean :)

Afm nothing to report lol as usual :(
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:30 pm

Hi everyone! Hope you're all well! I know we're all in various stages of our cycles! Glad to hear all the updates. Keep on keeping on :)

Nothing new to report for me. AF did show up as expected. I knew it, this whole cycle was when we moved. I did ovulate when I think I did so we did BD at the right time. I refilled my Clomid prescription for round 2 of that.

I have decided to stop using tampons this cycle. I have read that people have problems with infertility because of them (and others don't,) but I figured it couldn't hurt right?
TTC #1 since December 2015
Me (33) DH (34)
Normal HSG for me, normal SA for him
March/April/May 2017: Clomid BFN
June 2017: IUI Testing Cycle
July 2017: Testing complete. Diagnosed with Diminished Ovarian Reserve/Unexplained
August/September/October 2017: Clomid + IUI - BFN
November-December - Starting IVF

sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mom0fone » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:02 pm

Something to make all of you ladies from "cold states" giggle: I am in Ohio, just a few minutes from downtown Cleveland, so I consider myself a "clevelander". We have bitter cold winters and four distinct seasons, although sometimes fall and spring just extensions of winter. Anyhoo, you all may or my not know we have the Cavaliers basketball team, LeBron James blah blah blah. Soooo, Khloe Kardashian is dating a cav player and she, kourtney, and two girlfriends were spotted in Cleveland last night. Whoopdie-doo, cool for our city bc celebs don't frequent unless we're in the playoffs or World Series. So I saw pictures of them and I laughed so hard seeing they were all wearing full-length huge fur coats...it was EIGHTY degrees here last night. Lol!!! I'm sure they were like "it's not la guys, Cleveland is so cold, it snows in April there. We better wear furs" but we're having spring right now and we occasionally get really warm days. I got a kick out of it and I'm sure they stuck out like sore thumbs bc is natives were wearing tank tops, shorts, and flip flops. ;)
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NSP214 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:08 pm

So I went to Walmart and surprisingly they were out of frer! Soooo of course they only had the infamous Clear Blue...well of course I bought it because I have an addiction...faint line came up immediately but it's blue dye so I'm gonna say no...ughhhh why is ttc so hard??
Attachments
IMG_0959.JPG
(228.47 KiB) Not downloaded yet
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NSP214 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:10 pm

Mom0fone wrote:Something to make all of you ladies from "cold states" giggle: I am in Ohio, just a few minutes from downtown Cleveland, so I consider myself a "clevelander". We have bitter cold winters and four distinct seasons, although sometimes fall and spring just extensions of winter. Anyhoo, you all may or my not know we have the Cavaliers basketball team, LeBron James blah blah blah. Soooo, Khloe Kardashian is dating a cav player and she, kourtney, and two girlfriends were spotted in Cleveland last night. Whoopdie-doo, cool for our city bc celebs don't frequent unless we're in the playoffs or World Series. So I saw pictures of them and I laughed so hard seeing they were all wearing full-length huge fur coats...it was EIGHTY degrees here last night. Lol!!! I'm sure they were like "it's not la guys, Cleveland is so cold, it snows in April there. We better wear furs" but we're having spring right now and we occasionally get really warm days. I got a kick out of it and I'm sure they stuck out like sore thumbs bc is natives were wearing tank tops, shorts, and flip flops. ;)

Omg not furs!!!!!! I mean of course pack some layers but not a whole animal!! Lol!!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mom0fone » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:11 pm

sunshinepgh84 wrote:Hi everyone! Hope you're all well! I know we're all in various stages of our cycles! Glad to hear all the updates. Keep on keeping on :)

Nothing new to report for me. AF did show up as expected. I knew it, this whole cycle was when we moved. I did ovulate when I think I did so we did BD at the right time. I refilled my Clomid prescription for round 2 of that.

I have decided to stop using tampons this cycle. I have read that people have problems with infertility because of them (and others don't,) but I figured it couldn't hurt right?

Not sure if tampons matter but since my cycles during ttc were kinda weird with spotting before flow I also mostly quit using tampons. I would every once in a while but predominantly only used pads. My periods have changed a lot over the years, when I was a teen I'd have insanely heavy flow the first day or two then continue to bleed lightly for 5 days. Always 7 total days. In my mid twenties things changed. Not sure if that's due to the mild pcos they say I have or just life in general, more rigorously exercise and life related stress...? I did read the tampon fibers might come off and get stuck up in your lady parts, perhaps that's what the hsg cleared for me??
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Mom0fone » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:13 pm

NSP214 wrote:So I went to Walmart and surprisingly they were out of frer! Soooo of course they only had the infamous Clear Blue...well of course I bought it because I have an addiction...faint line came up immediately but it's blue dye so I'm gonna say no...ughhhh why is ttc so hard??

Idk though Nikki! Did they have the walmart blue dye ept? Or ept brand? My first tests were target brand early result and were blue dye..those ones that I tossed thinking negative then looked hours later and there was a line! Give this one a little while to dry (breaking time limit rules, I know!) and snap another pic.
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sassa » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:16 am

Haha on the celeb thing ! I've never been one for all that jazz. But for some reason I'm a sucker for when they make mistakes and show that they're actually human.

Interesting tidbit on the tampons thing I'm an avid tampon user and have been since the age of 13.....

Nikki my everything is crossed for you I can't believe you're getting lines on everything!! I'm so anxious for you, but I fall into the not trusting the blue dyes category, however with that being said there's most definitely room for excitement and a reason to keep testing. That clear blue line is definitely there and thick! I could see it as soon as I opened the pic. Omygoodness so excited keep testing :)
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Nickysy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:06 am

Hi ladies..

I am still lurking around here on the board. Just really hoping to see all your BFPs soon.

Sassa, Veronica, Mom, Sunshine: I hope you ladies are doing awesome.

Beth: With normal AFC, and FSH, i wouldn't worry too much about low AMH value. Yours is not too low either. And with naturally ovulating cycles, it should be fine. I agree with your doctor about one more round of monitored natural cycle. Hopefully, they won't miss your ovulation this time.

Nikki: That def seems like a positive to me. Keeping everything crossed for your super sticky BFP.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups