12 month ttc buddies #3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 12 month ttc buddies #3

Postby BethH » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:15 pm

Sassa - happy belated! Sorry about the short cycle, same thing happened to me last month, in hindsight I think I was too stressed. My doctor says "we're not robots" so i think it's okay to have an off cycle here and there. Other thought is that it could be IB? I think Mom's right - that HSG will be well worth the wait :)

Nikki - I think it's good to take a break from charting here and there, as long as you BD regularly then it doesn't really matter.

Mom - I know what you mean, it's hard to stay mad at my DH too, hah! Still , feel free to vent here any time. Thanks for your encouragement. I need to get my @ss in gear. Also, jealous re: pending baby cuddles, I'm hoping to cuddle one soon!!

Sunshine how are you? Nicksy?
TTC #1 since January 2016!
Me (29): probable diminished ovarian reserve
DH (30): slightly low morphology
IVF#1 micro dose lupron Sep/Oct 2017 - pregnant!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Mom0fone » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:32 pm

Newest niece has entered the world. She's fairly small, 6lb11oz and 19in but from pics she looks chubby and her hands looks enormous. Lol! Tried to call SIL tonight but she didn't answer, I might text her tomorrow to see if she'd like visitors or not. DD can't wait to meet her, DH couldn't care less. Lol, men.
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BethH » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:54 am

Wonderful! That's so exciting :) hopefully SIL feels well.

I think the progesterone crazies are starting to wear off. I feel more like myself again. I was feeling emotionally blunted and angry. The doctor ordered a blood test to check for pregnancy next week. I purposely haven't told
DH when it's happening so that if by some miracle thmis is the month I can surprise him. After so many BFNs it's hard to be hopeful. But I am trying!!!

How is everyone this morning??

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Mom0fone » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:18 am

Beth that's exciting, fingers crossed for your test!!!! Feeling a little cranky and unreasonable are decent signs, though I get like that every month, lol. Now DD is starting to get a little moody in bursts and I wonder if she's starting to get mildly hormonal as I was similar at her age even though I didn't start my period until the end of 8th grade, so 5 more years. My mom used to make me drink some herbal "kool-aid" that was supposed to call you naturally during pms. Hahaha! I wonder what they were called...I need to stock up!
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:56 am

Hi everyone! Hope all is well!

I've been super MIA! Just busy. I'm now 3 DPO and in good spirits. Testing day is the day I have to be at a cheerleading competition, so hopefully I'm in a good mood lol.
TTC #1 since December 2015
Me (33) DH (34)
Normal HSG for me, normal SA for him
March/April/May 2017: Clomid BFN
June 2017: IUI Testing Cycle
July 2017: Testing complete. Diagnosed with Diminished Ovarian Reserve/Unexplained
August/September/October 2017: Clomid + IUI - BFN
November-December - Starting IVF

sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BethH » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Sunshine :) Nice ticker! Cheerleading competition! Do you compete yourself? Do you coach? very fun!

Mom - I wonder what that herbal kool aid was!! I remember getting moody as well. Certain social pressures start to come in at that age.

How is everyone?

Not much to report. Less than a week until I am meant to go for a blood test. Wouldn't it be surreal if it worked this month?!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Sassa » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:43 pm

Thinking of you Beth I am so hopeful! I don't think I would be able to get the smile off my face for days if I saw a bfp for you :)

Thank you for your kind replies to me about the spotting, I just don't know what's up im pretty sure I have just come down with a bad case of the ttc crazies. Here's what's happenI got though day 4 today but literally no spotting spotting only day 1 super light for most of day 2 and day three basically nothing except dh and I did and that sparked a delayed small bleed about 30-1 hr later. So I've been mulling it over if it was an annovulatory cycle then why the positive opk and this much I actually got ewcm as well, so bleeding happened well before a menstrual period however like mom said it could be stress, which over my many years I have totally had my period come early due to emotional or mental/physical stress. Sorry to go on but normally by day 4 I have resolved myself to waiting to O and temping/opks however more than ever I keep thinking I may Ben pregnant I have no reason to believe this and haven't tested and yeah don't want to but for some reason I'm just not moving on. I think it's because of the no bleeding while dtd and then a bleed after words that went back to nothing also have had no cramps and normally feel like death warmed over during which I haven't. However I have barely even spotted today and feel cramps anyway sorry to go on and on. I guess plan is to temp tomorrow morning and if it's up I'll break down and test. Errggh kind of upset I'm even entertaining the idea!!!!!! Told you I've totally caught the ttc crazies !
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:06 am

Beth - I coach! It's fun but stressful and I'm retiring after this season :) Time to - hopefully - focus on my own kid instead of someone else's!
TTC #1 since December 2015
Me (33) DH (34)
Normal HSG for me, normal SA for him
March/April/May 2017: Clomid BFN
June 2017: IUI Testing Cycle
July 2017: Testing complete. Diagnosed with Diminished Ovarian Reserve/Unexplained
August/September/October 2017: Clomid + IUI - BFN
November-December - Starting IVF

sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mom0fone » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:28 am

Hmm, very interesting sassa! I'll be waiting to see what you say in the next few days.

Afm nothing to note for me personally, but things are weird for my mom right now. She just told me last night that she was laid off/let go because she didn't want to relocate, I'm not positive where they wanted her to move but she worked for a Canadian company so possibly Canada. Anyhoo, she got 2 months severance and is now without a job. She was asking about us looking for nannies so she might be a stay at home grandma and we'll just pay her the same as we were planning anyways. It's very crappy because she's only 53, but also she's 53, it's a double edge sword because she's too young for it to have been like retiring but also older and some companies may overlook her because she's only got 10ish years left of working. Though I don't know what age she planned to retire, that's probably how employers would view a woman her age. So, kind of a blessing is disguise because having my mom watch our newbie and DD would be ideal, BUT she was making six figures so obviously we won't be meeting her working salary. Humph. I feel bad for her because she has been through so much and just finally had a really good career for the last 5ish years after my stepdad passed, things were going so well for her. I haven't seen her yet but I'm sure she's not in the best spirits even though she was wary of this due to other people getting the same "reorganizing" ultimatum.
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BethH » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:29 am

Sassa! did you test again!!??
Sunshine fingers crossed this is your month!!! Good luck with the competition!!
Mom that's incredibly rough re: your mom being laid off :( that's incredibly frustrating! Things will work out! Maybe it'll be a nice time for you mum to take a breather & make a plan. Hopefully it works out that she can be stay at home Grandmum :)
Ladies. I am really trying not to POAS. Ok, I should be more honest, I have tested with a few IC's. I'm getting the same shadowy lines that I got last month, so I'm not trusting that. I've got a blood test to do in a few days. I purposely haven't told DH when... although I just realized I had it in our shared calendar hahaha just deleted it. He would not have noticed anyways....

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby BethH » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:15 am

Good morning ladies!
How is everyone?
BFN with FRER for me this morning. I must have had a bad batch of wondflos, the same ones I used last montj that gave me so much hope...
I am going to try to remain positive and keep going woyh my progesterone supps! Blood test is scheduled for Wednesday. I will try to hold off until then...

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby BethH » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:10 pm

Facebook strikes again, I am in tears :(
Colleague of mine got married after DH and I and must've fallen pregnancy immediately.
It's so perplexing to feel genuinely happy for others but so sad for myself...

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Sassa » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:49 pm

Omygoodness mom I feels so badly for your moms situation regarding her career hopefully things will sort themselves out, I'm not to sure what to say but it's so unfortunate.

Beth I am holding my breath for you I so hope a bfp is on its way this week!!!

Afm I temped three days In a row I've been spotting now pink/then brown, my temps are all over 98.8 which is well above cover line 97.5 and 97.4 all are above my cover line I still haven't tested I don't k is if I will but my temps are usually anywhere between 96.1 and 97.3 before ovulation I checked my previous charts and have never had a temp over 97.34 before O and no spotting or period within a few weeks of my previous (since I've been charting anyway so I don't know sometimes I feel like I am but I don't know I've been ttc for so long I can't trust my instincts anymore.
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BethH » Mon May 01, 2017 4:00 am

Thanks Sassa!! I just wanted to show you what these shadows look like. The first pic is at 4 mins and the other ones are at about 5 min intervals.

This was FMU today

https://imgur.com/a/ilsX1

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Sassa » Mon May 01, 2017 4:36 am

Those look so hopeful Beth! I know I have serious line eye but I clearly see the line in all three! I remember the others I seriously think these are far more pronounced! Awww I am waiting on pins and needles for you, maybe progesterone is all you've needed :) can't wait!
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups