12 month ttc buddies #3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 12 month ttc buddies #3

Postby Veronica86 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:04 am

CD 1 for me today. AF arrived early this morning :( negative on FRER and Wondfo too. Not sure if I had a chemical or if they were all evaps. Really wish I knew whether we had actually conceived or not, even though it wasn't successful. I'd never gotten lines like that before. Sad day :(
Me (31) and DH (32)
TTC #1 as of Jan. 2016!!!

My Ovulation Chart

BFP on 3/22/17- :angel: mc @ 6 weeks 5 days

BFP on 6/4/17 - :angel: mc @ 5 weeks 6 days

BFP on 10/4/17- EDD June 17th, 2017
Veronica86
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:57 am

Sorry Beth and Veronica :cry:

It's CD3 for me, so let's jump back in it! Sending positive vibes that *THIS* is our month!

Still waiting for the results of DH SA. Hoping to get them soon so we can maybe start Clomid this time around.
TTC #1 since December 2015
Me (33) DH (34)
Normal HSG for me, normal SA for him
March/April/May 2017: Clomid BFN
June 2017: IUI Testing Cycle
July 2017: Testing complete. Diagnosed with Diminished Ovarian Reserve/Unexplained
August/September/October 2017: Clomid + IUI - BFN
November-December - Starting IVF

sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Nickysy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:06 am

Sassa: I am excited about your appointment as well. Good luck. AFM, 5dpo is over. So i am about to enter in the dreaded tww part. Another 10 days before I can get my blood test. Which would be 27th March.

Veronica: I am so sorry! Hugs. I hope you feel better soon. Sending positive vibes your way. I know its crazy to not get a lot of answers. Most people, unless ttcing for a long time, don't even het to know about chemicals. Fxed you are up for a BFP very very very soon.

Sunshine: I love your enthusiasm and positivity.. Fxed this is the month for all of us.

Mom: I am waiting to hear about your gender reveal party! Talk to us soon..

Beth, Nikki: Hoping that you ladies are doing good.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:29 pm

SO DH SA results came back and they are completely normal. Doc wants to start me on Clomid this cycle. Any advice??
Me (33) DH (34)
July 2017: Testing complete. Diagnosed with Diminished Ovarian Reserve/Unexplained

sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BethH » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:10 pm

Sunshine - your name is so well suited, thank you for your positive outlook! This is a wonderful support group. Thank you thank you! I haven't tried Clomid but I know Nikki has, Nicksy have you?

Veronica - I wish I could reach through the screen and give you a hug. We are all here for you. I see your sadness and I feel it too. We will succeed one day. It's totally understandable to feel bummed, this just plain sucks sometimes. People who haven't gone through this just cannot appreciate what this feels like.

Nicksy - I have everything crossed for you! I hope this is the cycle!

Sassa - your appointment is tomorrow! yay!!!!!!

Mom - very excited about your party! We'll wait patiently for an update. :)

AFM - I'm calling this CD1. I will use OPKs and try to temp everyday at 6am. I called into the clinic and alerted them that AF has arrived. They will contact me tomorrow and tell me when to go in for my day 3 bloods & ultrasound. Then they will book my HSG! Our appt to go over is actually April 12th which is perfectly timed because that's around when my period is due.
TTC #1 since January 2016!
Me (29): probable diminished ovarian reserve
DH (30): slightly low morphology
IVF#1 micro dose lupron Sep/Oct 2017 - pregnant!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Mom0fone » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:02 pm

We must all be busy this week, our thread is quieter than usual. I'm finally on the mend from that cold/flu/possible strep but probably not. I was better then yesterday I started feeling absolutely horrible again and went to bed at 8pm, DD laid with me a while before that and read me stories and rubbed my back/head while I was in and out of sleep. I so needed those 10 hours of sleep! Today was my 6 hours of driving service call day and I felt a lot better. I even got in a really great workout tonight, WOOHOO! Going to sleep early again in hopes I'll wake up congestion-free.

Hope everyone is doing well! I've been so foggy the last week that I can't remember who is where in their cycles and who were counting down the tail end of the fww with, waiting in those poas pics!!

As I type this the bean is wiggling all around! He/she must've enjoyed our workout and is doing their own workout in there now, lol! I finally "feel pregnant" now that I can feel movement. Still a little mysterious until I know who's in there so I can buy them clothes and decor. BOY BOY BOY! Ha!
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NSP214 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:29 pm

Hey ladies!!! So sorry I haven't been on here...I'm finally on my vacation in Cali for Df bday!!

Veronica I really don't know what to say as nothing will be reassuring enough but I pray that you find peace and get back in the game asap!!

I took my last Clomid pills today and the headaches are horrid...especially going into a different time zone!

I'll get back on later with details
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:02 am

Sunshine: I am glad that DH SA results turned out fine. I have taken clomid 5 times (including this cycle). Had taken it 3 times from Dec2015- Feb 2016. And now last 2 months combined with IUI. I really think you should give it a try. Its not too bad. I didn't have any side effects, apart from an occasional hot flash at night. But by third cycle last time, it did cause thinning of my uterine lining. So I was put on estrogen. (Was between7-8 mm compared to 10-11mm in my previous monitored cycles). My doc has kept me on a combination of estrogen and progesterone even in this cycle. I would suggest, if possible for you, please get monitoring done while you are taking the med. Good luck.

Beth: Good luck with all the testing. HSG is most commonly done on day 7-8 types. I am excited for this cycle of yours! I am hoping your doc will figure out some proactive plans for you.

Mom: Glad you had a fun workout. And the little one seems to having one of his/her own! I thought your gender reveal was yesterday (thursday) or is it next week. Looking forward to hear about it.

Nikki: Enjoy your vacation! I hope your headaches disappear soon! Have fun.

Sasaa, Veronica: I hope you ladies are fine too.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BethH » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:29 am

Soak up lots of sun, Nikki (with Suncreen of course!)

Quick update: i go in tomorrow for day 3 blood work and a full bladder ultrasound. It seems the clinic I am going to does a Sonohysterogram instead of an HSG. I asked why and apparently to book an HSG takes much longer because they need an XRAY machine as well.
My sono will be on my Day 5 and then I'll start to go back Day 10 for monitoring.
Have a great weekend ladies!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:46 am

Thanks Nicksy! My sister was on it too and she didn't complain much about side effects and didn't have any issues. She used it for 3 cycles before she finally got pregnant. We're twins, so I'm hoping its the same for me (identical, no better chance of twins for me than anyone else!)

I start it tomorrow on CD5. Doc just told me to be on the look out for any pain in case I develop a cyst.
Me (33) DH (34)

sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mom0fone » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:18 pm

Sounds like everything is moving along for all of you ladies.

We had our anatomy scan this afternoon, the US tech put the sex in a sealed envelope and I dropped it off at the bakery. Baby was moving around A LOT. Dr said everything looks great, the organs are all formed like they want to see at this point and all the parts seem to be present and accounted for. Heart rate was down to 136!!! Under 140=boy, as the old wives tale goes. We shall see on Sunday! Pics below

https://i.imgur.com/PF1vpIz.jpg
I think it might look more like my husband, dr said "who has a longer, pointed nose? I said him more than me and he said "uh oh, it has my sisters nose!" Haha they cut off the us pics with the genetalia visible so we can't sneak a peak, lol. I'm so anxious!!! Sunday afternoon can't come soon enough!
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Mom0fone » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:19 pm

Realized the whole thread didn't upload.. these are the others

https://i.imgur.com/jpNn28t.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/jSL7nHh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/BbihdI2.jpg
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BethH » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:46 am

Good morning!

Mom!! Those pictures are wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing :) very excited for you and your family to find out if your new member will be a girl or a boy!

Sassa: I hope you appointment went well!!

Nicksy: yay you're in the tww again! When is test day?

Sunshine: let us know how the clomid goes :)

Veronica: how are you doing?

Nikki: what's the weathwr like in California?

Afm up bright and early for my CD3 bloods and ultrasound. I have been reading and I am excited to find out what my follicle count is today. I am the kind of person that feels better with information.

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Sassa » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:42 am

How cute is your lo Momoftwo !! I am so excited for tomorrow!!! Hehe I still think it's a boy! And now the heart rate is right there. Soooooo exited!

Hope everything went well Beth :) it's exciting that your so close to having some answers !

Nickysy march 27th is super close I can't wait to hear how everything goes.

Nikki- so jealous of all the sun ;) it's still super cold here I mean we're not -20 - -30 anymore but it could be way warmer.

Veronica - I'm so sorry about those lines, I would be tempted to count that as a chemical there were definite lines on all tests and different brands. I'm so sorry I hope that it's your month this month :)

Sunshine great news that things are coming together with your testing and FS keep us posted, I didn't know they prescribed clomid when women ovulate naturally.

Okay so had the consultation with our FS yesterday he's a really nice man. Super thoughtful and patient, I kind of badly because we reviewed DH semen analysis and history and he is like over 100% good which is awesome but not in my eyes as the doctor and I discussed that means that the fertility issues as I suspected are on my side :( felt kind of sad to hear but really I knew it was coming so a battery of hormone testing again, even though my bloods are recent they want to check again as there may be abnormalities there, a HSG in about three weeks but there won't be a second appointment until may I however am not complaining as that would still be a full month before my consultation. One good thing is their sure I'm ovulating the FS didn't seem to like how my ovulation carried from pretty early to normal followed by short spotting for period on the months of early ovulation and crazy af after normal ovulation. He didn't really share to much as to what he thought could be going on he just said it was important to double check my blood work again, and the HSG is basically a pre-requisite and we can go from there, DH seemed pretty pleased with himself when told 100% the problem doesn't lay with him but has been a lot more supportive of me since we now know that's where the problem is :( I knew it lol ohh well I am still optimistic. :)

I felt immense pressure come off of my shoulders just by knowing that we will have answers sooner than later and can start working our way to achieving a viable pregnancy.
Sassa
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BethH » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:05 am

Sassa: I am so happy that you had your appointment. Something that the doc explained to me with the SA is that there can be issues with the sperm that we cannot even measure. I'd try really hard not to lay the blame on yourself. A lot of infertility is unexplained. They will get lots of information with the hormone testing and they will guide you and your husband on the next steps forward. Hopefully we will all be cuddling a little nugget before this time next year :)

Quick update: got a pretty decent bruise from my blood work today, they only took one vial, but they use the stiff needle vacuum thing instead of the one with the softer tubing, not sure if that made a difference. Then I had my full bladder ultrasound. Apparently I was very dehydrated (went out for dinner last night, very salty food) so that even though I drank 1L of water an hour before there was very little in my bladder. No matter. The ultrasound tech said it was fine. She told me she couldn't tell me anything about the scan but she asked me questions about my periods - which I think is totally unfair! hahahaa.
Apparently I will hear about the results later today :)

Hope you ladies are having marvellous weekend!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups