8DPO Looking For Cycle Buddies!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

8DPO Looking For Cycle Buddies!

Postby lilfitzg » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:50 pm

Hi!
Im 8DPO and would love a cycle buddy/buddies to talk to about symptoms.... its hard trying to keep the secret of ttc when I have so many questions, which is why i thought I should join a forum.
My hubby and I have been ttc for 3 months now. I am 32 years old and from Aus!
me: 32
hubby:34
ttc #1 since Dec 16
lilfitzg
Friend

Re: 8DPO Looking For Cycle Buddies!

Postby burntdownmushell » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:47 pm

Hello!

I am too and feeling like it's tough to keep the secret when I just want to ask people questions! It's hard not being able to talk to anyone about such an exciting and confusing time. DH is a good listener but I feel like he doesn't want to hear all the uncertainty... he just wants to hear BFP lol.

I am about to turn 29 and have been ttc since Feb 6th so this is my second cycle. I live in the US.

I don't know EXACTLY when I ovulated but based on some O symptoms I think it was March 4th. I have not gotten into tracking bbt or opks yet... thought I would give it a go without tracking so much.

I have had sore nipples since March 6th and sore, swollen breasts since March 7th. They are not sore on the sides like they normally are around ovulation more in the nipple area and the bottom.

AF is (not) due march 19th. 6 days until testing!

How about you? Having any symptoms? When is your AF due? When will you test?
burntdownmushell

Re: 8DPO Looking For Cycle Buddies!

Postby lilfitzg » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:25 am

Hi Burnt!

I have so many questions! haha and my DH is the same, or if you say a symptom he gets too excited then sad when it is a BFN! But he is awesome, he wants me to tell him my O time so we can BD on the right days.

I have an app that I use to track but my O seems to differ from what they predict, so i mostly use it to record things like CM and when my next AF is due. I have been using digital OPK's which seems to hit the date... judging by my CM at the time. I dont take temps though I can just see myself forgetting all the time.

AF is due to arrive on 24 March. I O'd on CD 12 which is usual for me and we BD every second day from when AF finished and on CD10, 11, 12 and 14. Hopefully there was a winner in there! and BD every third-ish day from then onwards. I read that you should BD in the days leading up to O for the best chance? but i'm not sure haha.

Sore boobs is a good sign! I have also been having sore boobs around the bottom and dizzy and headaches, which i don't usually get. besides those i dont 'feel pregnant'
I probably wont test until the day AF is due or the one after.... i hate getting BFN's :(

Everyone seems to be getting preggers around me already within the first month of trying! something in the water.
me: 32
hubby:34
ttc #1 since Dec 16
lilfitzg
Friend

Return to TTC Buddy Groups